PDA

View Full Version : 2017 NBA finals rematch?

Jay-B
06-20-2016, 12:13 AM
Anyone think we could see another Cavs/Warriors finals?

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 12:14 AM
Of course

The east is still shit

GS when healthy is still the best team in basketball

We are going to see an epic rematch, hopefully the basketball gods will allow both teams to be healthy

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 12:15 AM
I dont think so. The Cavs should be there for sure barring serious injury problems, but the Warriors are done and they aint even making it to WCF next year. Id say its Spurs or Thunder, a toss up. Even Clippers have better chance than Warriors next year, who will lose Walton, Barnes and Ezeli in offseason.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 12:18 AM
I dont think so. The Cavs should be there for sure barring serious injury problems, but the Warriors are done and they aint even making it to WCF next year. Id say its Spurs or Thunder, a toss up. Even Clippers have better chance than Warriors next year, who will lose Walton, Barnes and Ezeli in offseason.

Did you watch the Finals? Barnes and Ezeli walking would be addition by subtraction at this point :lol

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-20-2016, 12:31 AM
it's my way-too-early pick, even if GSW loses all their major role players.

But watch out for:
- Minny. Seriously.
- OKC if they keep KD
- Washington if they steal KD
- Blazers if they somehow get a couple big FAs

Stringer Bell
06-20-2016, 02:30 PM
I'd be more confident in Cleveland getting there, provided they stay healthy and don't get complacent.

Golden State has a tough road. They may make it there again, but I wouldn't be surprised at all with OKC or San Antonio in the Finals.

1987_Lakers
06-20-2016, 02:33 PM
I can see it if both teams are healthy.

Lol @ people believing the Spurs will contend for a title next year, that team is way too old at this point.

CLE vs GS or CLE vs OKC is the more likely scenario next season.

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 02:34 PM
Cavs will be there to represent the East again, but in the West it will be Spurs or Thunder in NBA Finals next year. The Warriors championship window is closed, they aint even making it to WCF.