PDA

View Full Version : Cavs Dynasty?

DoctorP
06-20-2016, 12:20 AM
Did Cleveland blow its load or are they going to be better next year?

I really don't think they will repeat unless Kyrie takes it to another level and goes full-alpha.

What do you think?

LBJ 23
06-20-2016, 12:23 AM
Be even better for the next 2 years as Kyrie grows but then Lebron's serious decline will probably kick in and it's hard to tell if Kyrie's improvement will outweigh that. Really hard to say, but next 2 years probably even better because of Irving growing and growing as a basketball player.

ALBballer
06-20-2016, 12:30 AM
I think Lebron needs to move to the 4 as he gets older and they probably need to trade Love for some pieces. They could use a backup guard (Shumpert blows) and a legit SF that can replace RJ.

Lebron23
06-20-2016, 12:36 AM
Cavs needs to take one championship at a time.

WayOfWad3
06-20-2016, 12:38 AM
Dynasty? I'd probably say no. They should not have won it this year by any means, but they did. Next year should still be the same, they shouldn't be the favorites. Will they win more titles? I'd say they have a great shot at one more, two more though is really pushing it given LeBron's age. Kyrie is going to have to transcend to a new level of Superstar to sustain the load

inclinerator
06-20-2016, 12:39 AM
the curse is broken so anything is possible

Kingwillball
06-20-2016, 12:40 AM
Need A good 3 and D Wing to replace RJ and another 2 guard to replace Shump IMO. If they can do that that keep Love.

morbius
06-20-2016, 04:29 AM
Nah, this team is classic one and done. James' game depends on his freak athleticism and he's on the wrong side of 30. The team is poorly built, the peaces don't really fit and Love is clearly the odd man out. I'm really glad they won this title, but the future belongs to Golden State.