PDA

View Full Version : Since Golden State's chip last year was an Asterisk, so was Cleveland's this year

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 12:24 AM
GS has an * championship

CLE has an * championship

Winner take all next year

Curry will be getting his surgery to repair his MCL during the off season, he will come back 100% and be back to normal

It's going to be a great season

:cheers:

Random_Guy
06-20-2016, 12:24 AM
you're an idiot

InsanityKills
06-20-2016, 12:26 AM
MELTDOWN

:roll: :roll:

HylianNightmare
06-20-2016, 12:27 AM
Whatever you say

Cleverness
Neither title is an asterisk title, otherwise 90%+ would be asterisk titles

moongaze
Not really. Golden States guys St least played in the games. Both love and Irving missed all but one game. I hope for a rematch next year. This time both teams fully healthy. Both teams are the best in the business right now. It's a great rivalry and awesome for the sport. Hope for part 3 next yeae

SamuraiSWISH
06-20-2016, 12:28 AM
Meltdown. 2016 Warriors are the 07 Patriots. No major players for the Warriors were on the sidelines.

West-Side
06-20-2016, 12:28 AM
No, both teams deserve the title. Injuries are part of the game and are realities that help fans have hope for next year. Cleveland fans are morons if they think they beat a healthy GS team and GS didn't beat a healthy Cleveland team last year.

I do hope we see a tiebreaker.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 12:29 AM
Cleveland suffered injuries last year and Warriors won

Warriors suffered injures this year and Cleveland won

Last time both teams faced each other while 100% healthy, Warriors dominated Cleveland at the Q

I expect to see Golden State coming on top again when both teams match up again

Lebronxrings
0/22

warriorfan
No, both teams deserve the title. Injuries are part of the game and are realities that help fans have hope for next year. Cleveland fans are morons if they think they beat a healthy GS team and GS didn't beat a healthy Cleveland team last year.

I do hope we see a tiebreaker.

This guy gets it

:applause:

Quickening
meltdown :lol :roll:

Prime_Shaq
06-20-2016, 12:30 AM
Dude STFU and take this loss like a man.

Kiddlovesnets
No title is asterisk, each champion played their hearts to win. Warriors deserved it in 2015, and so did the Cavs this year.

tmacattack33
:roll:

Meticode
06-20-2016, 12:31 AM
GS has an * championship

Curry will be getting his surgery to repair his MCL during the off season, he will come back 100% and be back to normal

Odd, Curry during the post-game said himself that he doesn't plan on getting surgery at all.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc28/Meticode/golden-state-warriors-majestic-73-9-roster-short-sleeve-tee-black-10_zpsl0z1mebb.jpg

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 12:32 AM
No title is asterisk, each champion played their hearts to win. Warriors deserved it in 2015, and so did the Cavs this year.

Warriors 1

Cleveland 1

Curry will get his MCL repairing surgery during the off season and be back 100%

Rematch will be epic, expect GS to take it easily once Curry is healthy again

moongaze
06-20-2016, 12:36 AM
Cleveland suffered injuries last year and Warriors won

Warriors suffered injures this year and Cleveland won

Last time both teams faced each other while 100% healthy, Warriors dominated Cleveland at the Q

I expect to see Golden State coming on top again when both teams match up again

Kyrie being back from injury was not healthy. He was not into form either game and was rusty. Cavs had real injuries last year. All golden States players played unlike cavs last year. Cavs showed golden States title last year was a fluke

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 12:37 AM
Kyrie being back from injury I'm was not healthy. He was not into form either game. Cavs had real injuries last year. All golden States players played unlike cavs last year. Cavs showed golden States title last year was a fluke

english bro

stop melting and try again

:lol

Remix
06-20-2016, 12:38 AM
so what happens when curry gets hurt again next year because he's weak as shit and spends all of his "training" shooting threes and not actually lifting weights?

moongaze
06-20-2016, 12:39 AM
english bro

stop melting and try again

:lol

:oldlol: I'm making a lot of posts now and it sucks to type on the phone sometimes. I'm so excited.:djparty

kamil
06-20-2016, 12:39 AM
They were up 3-1 man!!!

You gotta call out the choke.

red1
06-20-2016, 12:43 AM
GS has an * championship

do you ever post anything that DOESNT make you look like a bitch? take a page from draymond's book and show some class

GrapeApe
06-20-2016, 12:59 AM
Warriors 1

Cleveland 1

Curry will get his MCL repairing surgery during the off season and be back 100%

Rematch will be epic, expect GS to take it easily once Curry is healthy again

Grade 1 sprains do not require surgery. His knee is likely already healed. The only thing I've heard about surgery is for his shoulder, and he denied it. I haven't heard anything about knee surgery.

Stringer Bell
06-20-2016, 02:28 PM
Every year apparently has an asterisk since there's always injuries or something funny that comes up.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 03:05 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/04/25/21/3382DE5F00000578-3558358-image-m-20_1461615147097.jpg

This year Warriors were banged up

Last year Cavaliers were banged up

That's just how basketball is

Next season, Curry will be back and 100% healthy and it will be a great season

I expect a rematch of GS and Cavs with GS taking the win

If not for voter fatigue Curry could take his 3rd straight MVP as well

tpols
06-20-2016, 03:12 PM
goes to show you it's a team game. one little piece missing could have big effect. Bogut very well couldve been the difference between a cavs loss and what we see now.. given how ezeli and varejo threw that game away in all the minutes they played. Like ezeli leaping at bron on that 3 pointer when GS finally had some separation and was getting ready for that haymaker.. that was probably the turning point of the game to me. that was the dumbest sh!t i've ever seen because bron hadnt made a single jumper up to that point. Bogut's IQ and feel for the game on both sides is underappreciated.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 03:14 PM
goes to show you it's a team game. one little piece missing could have big effect. Bogut very well couldve been the difference between a cavs loss and what we see now.. given how ezeli and varejo threw that game away in all the minutes they played. Like ezeli leaping at bron on that 3 pointer when GS finally had some separation and was getting ready for that haymaker.. that was probably the turning point of the game to me. that was the dumbest sh!t i've ever seen because bron hadnt made a single jumper up to that point.

Yes, those guys completely failed out there

Give Bogut 5 minutes of play time in place of those two bums and that would of been the difference

It's tough but that is how it goes, Cle was banged up last year, GS was banged up this year

Next season both teams will probably see each other in the finals again