https://vine.co/v/iLnagE23Izi

https://twitter.com/AmazingSprtsPic/status/744729373736079362

I told you boys.. you didnt listen.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2016, 07:23 PM
:pimp:

BleedRocketsRed
06-28-2016, 09:27 PM
You might have typed that in jest, but I actually believe there's some truth to it. LeBron James keeps trying to convince himself he's bigger than the game and that ultimately in the grand scheme of things basketball isn't that important to him. That's how he approaches the game most of the time. When threatened and backed into a corner though he's deadly. I honestly believe Green and Thompson woke up the beast inside him. They f*cked up lol. I mean seriously, when was the last time LeBron trash talked an all-star like he did Curry?

I think the poster Prometheus pretty much nailed it.

"LeBron doesn't have killer instinct, but he has a ton of heart. I commented on this a while back, LeBron has what I call survival instinct. He's at his best when he's backed into a corner on the verge of total collapse, but he lacks the knack for turning up the pressure and intensity when the enemy is on the verge of defeat. Jordan had that killer instinct, like a shark when they smell blood in the water, they naturally "go in for the kill". LeBron is more like a rhino or something... like he's kind by nature and doesn't want to fight you, but if you **** with him enough he will stampede you and then go back to eating shrubs."

Smoke117
06-28-2016, 09:32 PM
Shut the **** up about Lebron already...you're getting obnoxious as hell.

Young X
06-28-2016, 09:34 PM
I think the poster Prometheus pretty much nailed it.

"LeBron doesn't have killer instinct, but he has a ton of heart. I commented on this a while back, LeBron has what I call survival instinct. He's at his best when he's backed into a corner on the verge of total collapse, but he lacks the knack for turning up the pressure and intensity when the enemy is on the verge of defeat. Jordan had that killer instinct, like a shark when they smell blood in the water, they naturally "go in for the kill". LeBron is more like a rhino or something... like he's kind by nature and doesn't want to fight you, but if you **** with him enough he will stampede you and then go back to eating shrubs."All facts.

ArbitraryWater
06-28-2016, 09:36 PM
Shut the **** up about Lebron already...you're getting obnoxious as hell.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/e2c62cb6d67eeb8a2e1854a3e2be8763/tumblr_nzenh2kCQa1s6xzxco1_250.gif

GoatBoy
06-29-2016, 01:04 AM
The problem is the monster was sleeping? Why is this?

Dr. Cheesesteak
06-29-2016, 01:25 AM
The problem is the monster was sleeping? Why is this?
gentle giant. picks and chooses when to alpha. which...I can respect. Sometimes being a beta is actually the alpha thing to do.

:lol

GoatBoy
06-29-2016, 01:30 AM
gentle giant. picks and chooses when to alpha. which...I can respect. Sometimes being a beta is actually the alpha thing to do.

:lol
So what would have happened if he alpha'd from the start? They lose?