PDA

View Full Version : How stupid do the Warriors (and their fans) feel now?

DirkNowitzki41
06-20-2016, 01:04 AM
Remember when they went up 3-1 and everyone started to hate on LBJ? :oldlol: Curry tryna take subtle shots, Klay taking shots, ****ing Speights(!) taking shots at LeBron.

Then in Game 5, LeBron getting boo'd non-stop, signs of LeBron being a 'cry baby', saying how they were gonna beat LeBron back to back?

For all that trash talking, LeBron took the humble route, didnt talk trash at all, and just dominated the finals in all aspects of the game. All that, to beat a 73 win team 3 times in a row (Which never happened all year) including 2 wins in the hardest arena to play in.

So, how stupid do the warriors (their fans and lebron haters) feel now? What a stunning turnaround

not trying to kick the good warrior fans down, just sayin for those who couldnt stop bitching about lebron. crazy

SavageMode
06-20-2016, 01:05 AM
LeHumble.
LeTakingTheHighRoad.

Johnni Gade
They mad.:cheers:

SavageMode
For real tho. Lebron is a great role model for taking the high road. Showing class by not talking shit back and letting his game do the talking.

DirkNowitzki41
06-20-2016, 01:07 AM
For real tho. Lebron is a great role model for taking the high road. Showing class by not talking shit back and letting his game do the talking.

Yep. I mean really? Going to twitter to take shots at the other team when they felt like the series was a wrap? Like damn, focus on the series.

So glad things unraveled the way they did

NumberSix
06-20-2016, 01:09 AM
Tonight... LeBron James = Sansa Stark

Funktion
06-20-2016, 01:13 AM
Feel fine. Not all of us have meltdowns like the cavs fans were having on other unnamed sites after game 4.

Just a form of entertainment to take mind off of the real world, and the better and "smarter" team won this time.

No Excuses remember?

!@#$%Vectors!@#
06-20-2016, 01:15 AM
Feel fine. Not all of us have meltdowns like the cavs fans were having on other unnamed sites after game 4.

Just a form of entertainment to take mind off of the real world, and the better and "smarter" team won this time.

No Excuses remember?

I had a meltdown but Im over it. We got outplayed. Theres always next season bro.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 01:18 AM
There is always next season

Curry's knee will be better

Draymond will learn some self restraint

Klay Thompson will learn how to not be so one dimensional

Warriors will be back and better than ever :cheers:

Funktion
06-20-2016, 01:23 AM
I had a meltdown but Im over it. We got outplayed. Theres always next season bro.

Had a meltdown when they put Ezeli in and everytime Klay and Steph threw up a brick. But after Brons block I knew it was over.

sportjames23
06-20-2016, 01:35 AM
Tonight... LeBron James = Sansa Stark

Got raped last season, but came back a boss this season?

Alrighty then.

!@#$%Vectors!@#
06-20-2016, 01:40 AM
Had a meltdown when they put Ezeli in and everytime Klay and Steph threw up a brick. But after Brons block I knew it was over.

we def lost this game. had so many chances to take the lead. Kerr shit the bed by not calling a time out once to drawup a play. also shit the bed by playing ezeli. hope he and barnes walk.

Funktion
06-20-2016, 01:41 AM
Got raped last season, but came back a boss this season?

Alrighty then.

:roll: