PDA

View Full Version : We can all be happy for one thing (lebron/kobe/curry fam)

CarlosBoozer
06-20-2016, 02:17 AM
F*ck varejao :dancin

Doranku
06-20-2016, 02:18 AM
Seriously dude. I hate that flopping piece of shit more than anything. An absolute disgrace to the game of basketball.

Prime_Shaq
06-20-2016, 02:19 AM
Dude is a living flop and NBA Champion.

SpaceJam
06-20-2016, 02:46 AM
Was dude always this bad with the flopping?? I mean I only really watched him this finals series and I know he has a reputation for it. But some of the sh^t he pulled, just wow

tmacattack33
06-20-2016, 02:54 AM
Was dude always this bad with the flopping?? I mean I only really watched him this finals series and I know he has a reputation for it. But some of the sh^t he pulled, just wow

He was always a big flopper, but 5 years ago that wasn't the most important part of the game, as he was actually a pretty good rebounder and defender back then.

Right now, he is a terrible player and the only advantage he can gain is to flop.

SpaceJam
06-20-2016, 02:58 AM
He was always a big flopper, but 5 years ago that wasn't the most important part of the game, as he was actually a pretty good rebounder and defender back then.

Right now, he is a terrible player and the only advantage he can gain is to flop.

That's probably why I never noticed it as much back then, pretty much worthless now.