PDA

View Full Version : Congrats GSW fans

MP.Trey
06-20-2016, 02:31 AM
I'm a little late on the train but I've been too busy celebrating and partying hard.

I wanna say congrats to GSW on a hard fought series, hell, a hard fought playoffs. I know you're going to catch a lot of flack for losing and you're never going to be crowned the greatest team ever but it is simply facts that you will have the greatest regular season in NBA history and you overcame plenty of adversity in the playoffs to get where you got.

That being said, I don't think I was happier than I am now the first time I got laid. Or any time, for that matter. After all the doubting and all the hate, we are at the top of the mountain for at least another year.

So proud of LeBron for bringing a championship to Cleveland and winning one without Wade. So proud of Kyrie & TT for sticking it out through the tough times and coming up big when it mattered. So proud of Jefferson, Mo, Dahntay, Channing, all of the new guys who helped is get here. So proud of Love for winning his chip by hustling this Game 7 and sacrificing numbers for the team game. So proud of Cleveland fans for never giving up, as Kevin Garnett said... "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" and we pulled off the most improbable comeback in NBA history.

#Allin
#GoCavs
#TheCurseIsBroken

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2016, 02:39 AM
Agreed. Congrats to GSW fans

not Curry fans though, Warriorfan can suck a dick

Prime_Shaq
06-20-2016, 02:41 AM
Yup. Amazing season by both the Warriors and Cavs. Shoutout to all the real fans!

Spurs m8
06-20-2016, 02:41 AM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 02:43 AM

the rent is free

can't wait till you write a song about me

ill be famous to the half dozen drunk guys listening to your shitty set at some dive bar

:roll:

Spurs m8
06-20-2016, 02:45 AM
the rent is free

can't wait till you write a song about me

ill be famous to the half dozen drunk guys listening to your shitty set at some dive bar

:roll:

What are you even on about?

plowking
06-20-2016, 02:47 AM

:oldlol:

I cracked up good.

WayOfWad3
06-20-2016, 02:47 AM
Legit though, the Warriors made this one of the most entertaining seasons in NBA history. I can still remember TNT ditching their LAL vs. SAS game so we could watch the Warriors take on the either the Bucks or Celtics to start the year. Stephen Curry made me hate both him and his team for their greatness and it was fun rooting against them the whole time. Watching Draymond's interview though, the Warriors made a lot of history that can never be taken away from them; 73-9, 24-0, UMVP, 3-1 comeback, but the cherry on top was this finals that made me remember how much I freaking love to watch basketball at the highest level. Great job GS, comeback even better next year

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 02:49 AM
What are you even on about?

shuttlesworth is a failed musician :oldlol:

Cleverness
06-20-2016, 02:51 AM
I'm a little late on the train but I've been too busy celebrating and partying hard.

I wanna say congrats to GSW on a hard fought series, hell, a hard fought playoffs. I know you're going to catch a lot of flack for losing and you're never going to be crowned the greatest team ever but it is simply facts that you will have the greatest regular season in NBA history and you overcame plenty of adversity in the playoffs to get where you got.

That being said, I don't think I was happier than I am now the first time I got laid. Or any time, for that matter. After all the doubting and all the hate, we are at the top of the mountain for at least another year.

So proud of LeBron for bringing a championship to Cleveland and winning one without Wade. So proud of Kyrie & TT for sticking it out through the tough times and coming up big when it mattered. So proud of Jefferson, Mo, Dahntay, Channing, all of the new guys who helped is get here. So proud of Love for winning his chip by hustling this Game 7 and sacrificing numbers for the team game. So proud of Cleveland fans for never giving up, as Kevin Garnett said... "ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE" and we pulled off the most improbable comeback in NBA history.

#Allin
#GoCavs
#TheCurseIsBroken

It was a great game. Enjoy this championship forever.

MP.Trey
06-20-2016, 03:33 AM
It was a great game. Enjoy this championship forever.
I will, friend. Legendary stuff. If we never win another championship again, this was worth it.

Spurs m8
06-20-2016, 03:54 AM
shuttlesworth is a failed musician :oldlol:

As long as he's having a good time, champ, thats the main thing in music tbh

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2016, 04:05 AM
Kawhi M8, my homie.
WE

STAY

WINNING

MP.Trey
06-20-2016, 05:35 AM
Kawhi M8, my homie.
WE

STAY

WINNING
Can I join the family and go full stan mode on LeBron? Always on be.

Prime_Shaq
06-20-2016, 05:51 AM
Its good to see you no longer angry m8 :cheers:

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2016, 05:54 AM
Can I join the family and go full stan mode on LeBron? Always on be.
Yes, bro. Even Kawhi M8 is feeling the love. GET IN ON THIS :cheers: