PDA

View Full Version : Does kamil* need help?

uoykcuf
06-20-2016, 04:15 AM
I enjoy browsing through this site from time to time, and I've noticed one thing that is constant. This poor soul has reverted to a life that I am not so sure his parents would be proud of, had they known on the night of his/her inception.

I'm afraid if passions aren't soon found, his tombstone will soon read:

kamil*

KingPush
06-20-2016, 04:17 AM
I find it hilarious that he always remembers to put an * in his post. Literally thousands of them and they all have it :roll:

uoykcuf
06-20-2016, 04:31 AM
Poor fella.

kamil*

seriously, I'm worried about you. The only thing that deserves an asterisk at this point in time, is your livelihood. There is more to life than you know. By the content of his/her posts, it wouldn't shock me to find out that depression, anxiety, OCD, bipolar, borderline, etc. was a root cause behind the user's posts.

kamil*

YOU HAVE VALUABLE RESOURCES ALL AROUND YOU. Strangers on the Internet, believe it or not, care about your well being.

kamil*

pls be safe

Springsteen
06-20-2016, 04:49 AM
Hey, if your franchise has been perrenial losers since about the time racial segregation was still a thing...

I guess I can see why he's obsessed with hating on player than his own team.

uoykcuf
06-21-2016, 03:35 AM
Is it a requirement to have an IQ of 70 to be a LeBron* fan?

Poor, poor* soul.

There are plenty of resources at your disposal, to HELP* you.

Make your parents* proud.

Do something productive* with your life.

Don't hesitate* to reach out.

The first* step to solving a problem is to admit you have one.

We're all gonna make it*

Nash
06-21-2016, 06:41 AM
kamil*

:roll: :roll: :roll:

I will never let this thread die.

Lebron23
06-21-2016, 06:49 AM
Kamil needs some psychiatric help.

Sarcastic
06-21-2016, 07:49 AM
OP's screen name :roll:

Mr. Incredible
06-21-2016, 09:33 AM
He's always been an angry little fella.

Lebron23
06-21-2016, 09:40 AM
He's always been an angry little fella.

Dude is so disrespectful.

Overdrive
06-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Straight_Ballin is worse. He only follows the NBA to see players fail. What's the use of that? If you're a Jordan stan and have no other interest in basketball, you should've retired with him..

hateraid
06-21-2016, 10:05 AM
Straight_Ballin is worse. He only follows the NBA to see players fail. What's the use of that? If you're a Jordan stan and have no other interest in basketball, you should've retired with him..

Bingo.
Jordan stan will never enjoy the game. Too invested into watching players fail makes them surly AF. No other stan of a retired player is this bitter or in need to defend their idol as badly.
Straight_Ballin and ClipperRevival are now both pretending to be Cavs fans to try and deflect the fact they've been getting shit on for years. :lol