PDA

View Full Version : Best Season Ever?

LilEddyCurry
06-20-2016, 06:20 AM
Here are a few things that happened this season:

- Golden State going 73-9.

- First ever unanimous MVP.

- Kobe dropping 60 points in his last game.

- Curry hitting 402 3s in a single season.

- Cleveland breaking most 3s ever in a game in a playoff game.

- Golden State coming back from 3-1 down to beat OKC.

- Cleveland coming back down against a 73-9 team in the finals and winning game 7 on the road.

- LeBron winning Cleveland's first ever championship that he promised a while ago.

Heck, even the 3-point contest and dunk-contest were amazing, feel free to add to the list and shoutout to the LeBron fam #top3 :cheers:

Im Still Ballin
06-20-2016, 06:26 AM
John has returned

Im Still Ballin
06-20-2016, 06:27 AM

- Cleveland coming back down against a 73-9 team in the finals and winning game 7 on the road.

- LeBron winning Cleveland's first ever championship that he promised a while ago.

Heck, even the 3-point contest and dunk-contest were amazing, feel free to add to the list and shoutout to the LeBron fam #top3 :cheers:
Hell yeah this was an epic season

Best in awhile

SexSymbol
06-20-2016, 06:27 AM
No, many people were calling this one of the worst seasons before the finals.
Even the finals were shitty aside from 2-3 games.
In retrospect this isn't the worst season by any means, but it's definitely not top 20

Im Still Ballin
06-20-2016, 06:32 AM
I will gone again soon my precious, just need to shit post
This is strange

You missed the whole Berkeley Truffles Ensemble incident

But you probably already know what happened

LilEddyCurry
06-20-2016, 06:32 AM
Not getting carried away in the moment. I would place LeBron (at 31 years old) 6th on the all-time rankings list right now behind; MJ, Kareem, Wilt, Russell and Magic.

JohnFreeman
06-20-2016, 06:33 AM
This is strange

You missed the whole Berkeley Truffles Ensemble incident

But you probably already know what happened
Dunno what you are talking about

sounds tremendous though

2swift4u
06-20-2016, 06:41 AM

Definitely a lot of highlights right there. I'm sure people are going to talk about this season in a couple of years. However I felt the play-offs were a bit underwhelming except for the OKC-GSW series and GSW-CLE series. Too many blow-out victories and not enough close games imo. I also would have loved to see the Warriors play the Spurs in the WCF.

The dunk contest was definitely amazing!

LilEddyCurry
06-20-2016, 06:45 AM
Definitely a lot of highlights right there. I'm sure people are going to talk about this season in a couple of years. However I felt the play-offs were a bit underwhelming except for the OKC-GSW series and GSW-CLE series. Too many blow-out victories and not enough close games imo. I also would have loved to see the Warriors play the Spurs in the WCF.

The dunk contest was definitely amazing!
We didn't get to see the Warriors vs Spurs matchup, but the OKC vs Warriors matchup made up for that one. There were a lot of close seven-game series in the eastern conference.

FKAri
06-20-2016, 02:38 PM
Curry also had the most pts in OT in NBA history playoff or otherwise :applause:

Ben Simmons
06-20-2016, 02:40 PM
Yes and no. It was awesome, but the league basically quit the regular season after Golden State's domination.