PDA

View Full Version : So, every player gets the benefit of the doubt...yet?

West-Side
06-20-2016, 09:31 AM
Yet, Steph doesn't?
Seriously, enough with this hate. You bitches (in particular LeBron lovers) are so sad. Steph was easily the better player this season until he actually got INJURED. Can you get that through your damn skulls and stop ignoring this important fact. LeBron is a robot, he hardly ever gets hurt or injured but players do sustain injuries. Analyze the guy's numbers closely, he struggled against OKC as well. That is when he CAME BACK after the injury.

The hate the guy receives right now is pretty sad. Just reminds me how this forum was when Kobe was destroying teams left & right. Every little mistake he made or a poor game he had, it was overblown by idiots on here. That's when you know you're a damn good player.

Bottom line, there is a direct correlation between Steph's stats before & after the injury. The guy had trouble getting an open shot against KEVIN LOVE late in the game. He obviously lacks quickness (and more importantly, confidence). You do realize shooters need their legs???

I'm just puzzled by how stupid so many of you are.

Im Still Ballin
06-20-2016, 09:32 AM
3 FMVPs.

Straight_Ballin
06-20-2016, 09:33 AM
So what is the full injury report. When does Steph go in for surgery?

Bernkastel
06-20-2016, 09:33 AM
0/22

West-Side
06-20-2016, 09:38 AM
So what is the full injury report. When does Steph go in for surgery?

So you think the only way he is injured is if he's required surgery.
You do realize things like hamstring injuries sideline players for a couple of week right? That doesn't require surgery but it heavily impacts the player's ability to perform.

MMM
06-20-2016, 09:51 AM
i'm done with my Steph hate and actually want to see how he responds to a tough game 7 loss. It should only fuel him to get better and if he is able to over come a crushing defeat than what hate does he deserve??? Even if he falls short i think it's time to move on from the hate instead of just kicking him and fans around when he's down.