PDA

View Full Version : What's your top 5 Kobe Bryant moments?

Real14
06-20-2016, 09:41 AM
In no order mines are....

1. His last game in April 2016 where he scores 60 points.
2. His game 4 against the pacers in 2000 finals
3. His buzzer beater vs Suns in 2006 playoffs
4. Him winning his 5th ring, jumping on the scores table cheering with the fans
5. 81 points vs Tor.

HM: Him blocking LeBron twice in 2013 all star game

What's yours?

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 09:43 AM
1. Being surpassed by Lebron

inclinerator
06-20-2016, 09:44 AM
wtf is wrong with this guy :lol

West-Side
06-20-2016, 09:47 AM
Fitting thread, considering the legend retired this year.

I won't say they are the absolute top 5 but some of the stuff I remember most are:

- Fade away 3 pointer versus Blazers to win the game in OT (he hit a huge 3 to send the game to overtime in the 4th as well).
- 3 straight insanely difficult 3's against Toronto to force OT and win the game.
- His final game is easily one of the 5.
- 62 points Vs. Dallas
- The shot he made over Hill against Phoenix in game 6, then taps their coach on the ass. That shot sealed the victory for LA. It was absolutely perfect defense by Hill and I don't even know how Kobe got the shot off, let alone hit it.

Stringer Bell
06-20-2016, 01:40 PM
This is just my favorite 5, so some of his amazing performances (81 points aren't there). Just the ones I enjoy watching the most.

-Game 1 of the 2001 WCF against the Spurs. That was just an amazing performance, probably his best postseason performance ever. He's had much higher scoring games before, mostly in the RS, but given the opposition here and the defense, this is the game of Kobe's that most impresses me. He was constantly taking it to the hoop and scoring over Duncan and Robinson, hitting from the outside, mid-range, fast break, etc...He put up 45 and 10 here, this came after wrapping up the Kings series with 48 and 16.

-Dunking on Ben Wallace

-Late game in 2004 against Portland to win the division. Tough 3 pointer over Patterson to force OT, then a fadeaway 3 at the buzzer in OT to win.

-Game 4 in 2006 against the Suns. Layup to force OT, then the jumper to win in OT at the buzzer.

-I guess his last game. It was nice to see him go out with a great performance. I was expecting him to play pretty well, but no way was I expecting him to put up 60.

West-Side
06-20-2016, 01:52 PM
This is just my favorite 5, so some of his amazing performances (81 points aren't there). Just the ones I enjoy watching the most.

-Game 1 of the 2001 WCF against the Spurs. That was just an amazing performance, probably his best postseason performance ever. He's had much higher scoring games before, mostly in the RS, but given the opposition here and the defense, this is the game of Kobe's that most impresses me. He was constantly taking it to the hoop and scoring over Duncan and Robinson, hitting from the outside, mid-range, fast break, etc...He put up 45 and 10 here, this came after wrapping up the Kings series with 48 and 16.

-Dunking on Ben Wallace

-Late game in 2004 against Portland to win the division. Tough 3 pointer over Patterson to force OT, then a fadeaway 3 at the buzzer in OT to win.

-Game 4 in 2006 against the Suns. Layup to force OT, then the jumper to win in OT at the buzzer.

-I guess his last game. It was nice to see him go out with a great performance. I was expecting him to play pretty well, but no way was I expecting him to put up 60.

Only real Kobe fans will remember something like that. :bowdown:
Not sure I've seen a more difficult shot being hit by a player TWICE in the same game. Once to tie, and the second to win in OT.

I remember LA's bench absolutely explode.

NBAGOAT
06-20-2016, 01:58 PM
damn not a mention of that 30 point comeback vs the Mavs in 03 or the 12 3 pointers game? Honestly game 5 vs the Spurs in 03 in the 4th was ridiculous but I get people forgetting it since Horry missed.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 02:04 PM
1. 2004 Finals
2. Never surpassing Jordan, despite his deluded fans' statements
3. Never surpassing Shaq, despite his deluded fans's statements
4. Never surpassing Duncan, despite his deluded fans' statements
5. Lebron being better than him for 10 years, and just further cementing it after this year's title.

West-Side
06-20-2016, 02:18 PM
1. 2004 Finals
5. Lebron being better than him for 10 years, and just further cementing it after this year's title.

He was voted player of the decade for 00'-09' and was the better player from 2010 and onward. :rolleyes:

Kobe is def. better than both.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 02:33 PM
He was voted player of the decade for 00'-09' and was the better player from 2010 and onward. :rolleyes:

It's over for you guys man. OVER. Only Kobe Stans think he's better than Duncan and Shaq. 12thbe. And Durant, Curry and maybe even Westbrook comingfodatass.

Ahhh, I remember when dummy Kobe fans were saying he'd catch Jordan. Now he's lucky if he stays top 20.

What a time.

West-Side
06-20-2016, 02:41 PM
It's over for you guys man. OVER. Only Kobe Stans think he's better than Duncan and Shaq. 12thbe. And Durant, Curry and maybe even Westbrook comingfodatass.

Ahhh, I remember when dummy Kobe fans were saying he'd catch Jordan. Now he's lucky if he stays top 20.

What a time.

Okay Katelynn Faber, settle down.
Go create more of your racist posts in OCL.

Kobe will be cemented in the top 10 list for a long time buddy.
Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Magic are the only clear players better than him.

He's in the same tier as Shaq, Bird, Wilt, LeBron & Duncan.
He's above all of them too. So he is 5th, at the very least 7th.
Him, LeBron & Shaq are somewhat interchangeable to me. Duncan is 8th, then Bird & Wilt is 10th.

Cold soul

What a time.

Oh my god this idiot troll is back biggest Kobe hater on planet earth.

bigkingsfan
:yaohappy:

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 02:48 PM
Okay Katelynn Faber, settle down.
Go create more of your racist posts in OCL.

Kobe will be cemented in the top 10 list for a long time buddy.
Jordan, Kareem, Russell, Magic are the only clear players better than him.

He's in the same tier as Shaq, Bird, Wilt, LeBron & Duncan.
He's above all of them too. So he is 5th, at the very least 7th.
Him, LeBron & Shaq are somewhat interchangeable to me. Duncan is 8th, then Bird & Wilt is 10th.

Yes, because any post challenging racists must be racist itself. :rolleyes:

Back on topic, if it's "cemented" that he's top 10 why did the largest sports publication have him ranked at 12? I get it, they were just "hating" on poor widdle Kobe. It's all a conspiracy against Kobe. It couldn't be because they ACTUALLY BELIEVED IT. :oldlol:

No one cares who's interchangeable to you and blah blah blah. Kobe stans are looked at as the "special kids" of the basketball world. You're largely idiotic, deluded fools.

Mr. "Will be better than Jordan" ended up behind Shaq, Duncan and Lebron to the knowledgeable basketball populace and there's nothing you can do about it except cry to other Kobe stans about how he's top 5. :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
06-20-2016, 03:01 PM
1. 2004 Finals

5. Winning rings without Shaq

BlakFrankWhite
06-20-2016, 03:05 PM
1. The rape charges

2. 23 points on 24 shots in a legacy defining game 7.

3. The 2004 finals.

4. Snitching on Shaq

5. Choking a 3-1 series lead vs Phoenix.

HM: missing the playoffs 4 times in his career.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 03:07 PM
5. Winning rings without Shaq

Seriously, and I'm being 100% honest here. Kobe stans are truly the most idiotic fanbase I've come across by far.

Kobe stans think they're really putting me in my place by bringing up something I said 10 years ago. So let's use some logic here. Let's say I was 100% wrong about that.

How in the world does it change:
1. 12thbe
2. Lebron better
3. Shaq better
4. Duncan better
5. Jordan comparison was always a joke, never lived up to it.

If anything it makes it WORSE that he won two more rings, and 2 FMVPS and yet is the 4th best player after Jordan, top 15 (not 10), etc. :oldlol:

So yeah, keep posting that over and over like the idiots you are when it doesn't change anything about his LEGACY.

I swear, it's frustrating how goddamn stupid Kobe stans are.

Magic 32
06-20-2016, 03:27 PM
Holy sh*t. It's Knoe Itawl.

And he's still talking about Kobe.

I know your adult life is disappointing, but at some point you just have to embrace what little you have.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/20160609/090616_afijohnwilliamsgala/afi-john-williams-gala_5286694.jpg

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 03:28 PM
This message is hidden because Magic 32 is on your ignore list.

Magic 32
06-20-2016, 03:31 PM
This message is hidden because Magic 32 is on your ignore list.

And he is still haunted by me :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

A grown ass man!!!!

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 03:34 PM
This message is hidden because Magic 32 is on your ignore list

tpols
06-20-2016, 03:37 PM
knoe itawl is the most pathetic hater on this site.

most haters have that 'moment' when they realize the guy they been hating on for long time.. aint as bad as theyve always made them out to be in these back and forth trolling arguments. Like Duncan for me was 2014.. guaranteeing the ring before the Finals, just watching how hard he fights w/ not caring about credit at all even in old age doing everything right, Bron this year getting a ring for his hometown. All GOATs have their flaws and when they have that redemption moment .. like for instance Lebron 2011-->2016 or Kobe 2004-->2009, and they do something great later in their careers that the haters said they would never do, a normal person would admit they're wrong at least to a degree and realize that expending all that negative energy hating on someone that great is kinda pointless.

Like you're trolling guys that fall between top .1% and top .12% of all participants in their fields, and acting like the .12% is a scrub.. and still to this day, after the man is retired and long gone from his prime, you're still filled with the negative energy he wrecked upon your soul over the course of his career. it's sad dude.. let. it. go.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2016, 03:40 PM
he comes in here to speak his mind on Kobe like every 6 months, whats the big deal?

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 03:46 PM
knoe itawl is the most pathetic hater on this site.

most haters have that 'moment' when they realize the guy they been hating on for long time.. aint as bad as theyve always made them out to be in these back and forth trolling arguments. Like Duncan for me was 2014.. guaranteeing the ring before the Finals, just watching how hard he fights w/ not caring about credit at all even in old age doing everything right, Bron this year getting a ring for his hometown. All GOATs have their flaws and when they have that redemption moment .. like for instance Lebron 2011-->2016 or Kobe 2004-->2009, and they do something great later in their careers that the haters said they would never do, a normal person would admit they're wrong at least to a degree and realize that expending all that negative energy hating on someone that great is kinda pointless.

Like you're trolling guys that fall between top .1% and top .12% of all participants in their fields, and acting like the .12% is a scrub.. and still to this day, after the man is retired and long gone from his prime, you're still filled with the negative energy he wrecked upon your soul over the course of his career. it's sad dude.. let. it. go.

:oldlol: It just goes to show how deluded Kobe stans are. They take no responsibility for anything they do. If you weren't so persistently stupid over the years, there would be no need to "troll" you. But you've been the most obnoxious fanbase in sports by far but then have the nerve to get upset when people just put things in perspective. May I remind you that the owner of this site said "If I shoot myself, it will be because of Kobe fans". Not Lebron fans. Not Curry fans. Not Wade fans. Not Duncan fans. Not Durant fans. ETc. etc.

Why did he say that? Because he knows what all of us know. Hardcore Kobe stans are pathetic, idiotic, simple minded, weirdo hero worshipping basement dwelling pond scum. Period. Don't like it? Then stop being that pathetic.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy pointing out 12thbe, AfterShaqDuncanLebronbe, NevergotanywherenearJordanbe, etc. Because it still bothers stans to this day. Thats' why they get all :mad: when they see my name. They're emotional schoolgirls like Beliebers.

:pimp:

ScalsFan21
06-20-2016, 04:00 PM
I'll be objective about this as much as I dislike the Brick Mamba. :lol

5. 81 points - watched 2nd half live, was amazed.

4. Game 4 vs. Phoenix, game-tying layup, game-winning elbow jumper both as time expired in 4th Q/OT, then massive performance in Game 6 to almost pull off the series upset. Tim Thomas :roll:

3. His final game... tbh I think it was the only time in his whole career I ever rooted for him... one of the best final games of a career I've ever seen.

2. More of a personal one for me since it was probably the best Kobe moment I've seen in person... game in the '04-05 season at MSG, Knicks were pretty much killing the Lakers and led by 12 points with just over a minute left, and the Lakers came back with 4 three-pointers in the final minute, capped off by a Kobe game-tying three with like 5 seconds left from the top of the key to stun the crowd. If memory serves the game actually ended with him spiking the ball screaming at the top of his lungs at Luke Walton or Chris Mihm or somebody when the Knicks won in OT, but still. :lol Incredible late-game comeback and I'm partial to it since I was there.

1. His trademark oop to Shaq vs. Portland in 2000. Every time I think of the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, I think back to that play and Shaq's two-handed point to Frobe right afterwards. :bowdown: Legendary stuff.

tpols
06-20-2016, 04:02 PM
:oldlol: It just goes to show how deluded Kobe stans are. They take no responsibility for anything they do. If you weren't so persistently stupid over the years, there would be no need to "troll" you. But you've been the most obnoxious fanbase in sports by far but then have the nerve to get upset when people just put things in perspective. May I remind you that the owner of this site said "If I shoot myself, it will be because of Kobe fans". Not Lebron fans. Not Curry fans. Not Wade fans. Not Duncan fans. Not Durant fans. ETc. etc.

Why did he say that? Because he knows what all of us know. Hardcore Kobe stans are pathetic, idiotic, simple minded, weirdo hero worshipping basement dwelling pond scum. Period. Don't like it? Then stop being that pathetic.

Meanwhile, I'll enjoy pointing out 12thbe, AfterShaqDuncanLebronbe, NevergotanywherenearJordanbe, etc. Because it still bothers stans to this day. Thats' why they get all :mad: when they see my name. They're emotional schoolgirls like Beliebers.

:pimp:

everything you write is a reflection of how you feel inside.. you feel the need to get back at kobe fans, because they hurt you.. they hurt you when you said Kobe couldnt do something, and he did it, and it being thrown back in your face later hurt your feelings. But instead of being a man and just admitting it, you continue to act like a child.. but the evidence that youre a fraud will always be there, not fessing up makes it ten times worse though.

Hey Yo
06-20-2016, 04:07 PM
everything you write is a reflection of how you feel inside.. you feel the need to get back at kobe fans, because they hurt you.. they hurt you when you said Kobe couldnt do something, and he did it, and it being thrown back in your face later hurt your feelings. But instead of being a man and just admitting it, you continue to act like a child.. but the evidence that youre a fraud will always be there, not fessing up makes it ten times worse though.
So you've kicked Curry to the curb and it's back to Kobe now?

tpols
06-20-2016, 04:15 PM
So you've kicked Curry to the curb and it's back to Kobe now?

nah.. I still got Curry's back and he's still probably my favorite player in the league now. I hope he rests next regular season and dubs win high 50s or so games, and then he unleashes dirk style in the playoffs though

SexSymbol
06-20-2016, 04:17 PM
1. 09 finals win, finally winning a ring without Shaq and proving everyone wrong.
2. 81 points
3. 60 points in his last game along with having one of the greatest clutch performances ever.
4. Leading the lakers to a finals win over the boston celtics, standing on the scorers table while the confetti is falling down from the ceiling. Iconic.
5. Clutch performance saving USA in 08 olympic finals. Especially that 4pt play.

HM: Destroying Kyrie 1x1 after Kyrie threw him a challenge at olympic camp.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 04:26 PM

Geez, so you're going to stay delusional I see. Not surprising coming from a Kobe stan. But let me humor you for a minute. Let's say I was "hurt" that Kobe did something I said he couldn't do.

Can you explain why I would care, if:

A. He never got close to Jordan (despite what the stans said)
B. Everyone but stans thinks Duncan is better
C. Everyone but stans thinks Shaq is better
D. Everyone but stans thinks Lebron is better
E. 12thbe

All of those things >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe winning 2 rings.

So exactly what do I have to be hurt about? :confusedshrug:

NBASTATMAN
06-20-2016, 04:29 PM
THE MELTDOWN CONTINUES :roll: :cry:

tpols
06-20-2016, 04:32 PM
you're hurt that you were wrong.. not even once, but two times. It would be like me saying Lebron could never win w/o Wade (hell i mightve even said this at some point), and then continuing to come in to threads with emoticons and excuses about why bron still sucks even today.

And then you set a bar ever so slightly higher than whatever Kobe factually is, 12th or whatever, in an attempt to antagonize his "stans", why do you think you're behaving this way? it's easy to read you like book lol.

You trying to get revenge now with these petty arguments is a direct reflection of the damage thats been done inside.. the more emotes and corny catch phrases you use, the harder and deeper the pain was you're drawing from at the time.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 04:37 PM
you're hurt that you were wrong.. not even once, but two times. It would be like me saying Lebron could never win w/o Wade (hell i mightve even said this at some point), and then continuing to come in to threads with emoticons and excuses about why bron still sucks even today.

And then you set a bar ever so slightly higher than whatever Kobe factually is, 12th or whatever, in an attempt to antagonize his "stans", why do you think you're behaving this way? it's easy to read you like book lol.

You trying to get revenge now with these petty arguments is a direct reflection of the damage thats been done inside.. the more emotes and corny catch phrases you use, the harder and deeper the pain was you're drawing from at the time.

ok, well stay in your nice little Kobe Stan Alternative reality where it's nice and warm and safe. In the real world, I'll just be enjoying 12thbe, BehindLebronDuncanShaqbe and NevergotclosetoJordanbe.

That does a lot to make up for the deep hurt I feel inside. :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
06-20-2016, 04:38 PM
I'll be objective about this as much as I dislike the Brick Mamba. :lol

5. 81 points - watched 2nd half live, was amazed.

4. Game 4 vs. Phoenix, game-tying layup, game-winning elbow jumper both as time expired in 4th Q/OT, then massive performance in Game 6 to almost pull off the series upset. Tim Thomas :roll:

3. His final game... tbh I think it was the only time in his whole career I ever rooted for him... one of the best final games of a career I've ever seen.

2. More of a personal one for me since it was probably the best Kobe moment I've seen in person... game in the '04-05 season at MSG, Knicks were pretty much killing the Lakers and led by 12 points with just over a minute left, and the Lakers came back with 4 three-pointers in the final minute, capped off by a Kobe game-tying three with like 5 seconds left from the top of the key to stun the crowd. If memory serves the game actually ended with him spiking the ball screaming at the top of his lungs at Luke Walton or Chris Mihm or somebody when the Knicks won in OT, but still. :lol Incredible late-game comeback and I'm partial to it since I was there.

1. His trademark oop to Shaq vs. Portland in 2000. Every time I think of the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, I think back to that play and Shaq's two-handed point to Frobe right afterwards. :bowdown: Legendary stuff.

Love this moment too and it'll always be the trademark moment of the Shaq and Kobe Lakers, but he was actually pointing at his new born baby in this moment, that's why he missed Kobe reaching for the low 5.

HOoopCityJones
06-20-2016, 04:43 PM
Seriously, and I'm being 100% honest here. Kobe stans are truly the most idiotic fanbase I've come across by far.

Kobe stans think they're really putting me in my place by bringing up something I said 10 years ago. So let's use some logic here. Let's say I was 100% wrong about that.

1. 12thbe
2. Lebron better
3. Shaq better
4. Duncan better

If anything it makes it WORSE that he won two more rings, and 2 FMVPS and yet is the 4th best player after Jordan, top 15 (not 10), etc. :oldlol:

So yeah, keep posting that over and over like the idiots you are when it doesn't change anything about his LEGACY.

Your meltdown is real.

The only thing that frustrates you is the fact your main point of contention about Kobe was that he'd never win without Shaq and not only did he win, but he repeated playing some of the best Basketball of his career to the point of them not knowing whether to retire # 8, 24 or both.

Honestly you should just kill yourself and be done with it.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2016, 04:45 PM
Your meltdown is real.

The only thing that frustrates you is the fact your main point of contention about Kobe was that he'd never win without Shaq and not only did he win, but he repeated playing some of the best Basketball of his career to the point of them not knowing whether to retire # 8, 24 or both.

when Kobe fans cant take it anymore

srsly :biggums: tf

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 04:46 PM
Your meltdown is real.

*yawn*

1. 12thbe
2. Lebron better
3. Shaq better
4. Duncan better

I'd say you should kill yourself, but as a hardcore Bryant stan, you're already dead inside.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 04:48 PM

I've been getting to em' for years. It's easy when you understand that their emotional maturity is the same as a teenage Justin Bieber fan who you just said "he sucks" to.

The resulting outburst is expected.

I just have this knack for putting Kobe into a perspective that they HATE. The result is to lash out at me in all sorts of ways. You should see the pm's I've gotten from some of these pathetic losers.

All over 12thbe who wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire. Go figure.

Doranku
06-20-2016, 04:54 PM

1. 12thbe
2. Lebron better
3. Shaq better
4. Duncan better

Yeah, it's definitely "worse" that Kobe won two more rings and two finals MVP. :oldlol:

And then you have to nerve to call other people stupid after making such a stupid f*cking statement.

You are a sad, weak human being riddled with insecurity and hatred for a basketball player that doesn't even know you exist. You're an emotional loser who completely ignores logic and rationality because you're so consumed by your emotions and hatred for, again, a man who doesn't even know you exist.

Seek help and for the love of God please stop posting on this forum.

Knoe Itawl
06-20-2016, 05:02 PM
This message is hidden because Doranku is on your ignore list.

ScalsFan21
06-20-2016, 05:03 PM
Love this moment too and it'll always be the trademark moment of the Shaq and Kobe Lakers, but he was actually pointing at his new born baby in this moment, that's why he missed Kobe reaching for the low 5.

Really? :lol Wow I didn't realize that. Kind of awesome.

Magic 32
06-20-2016, 05:06 PM
Knoe Itawl is crumbling from the psychoanalysis he is receiving.

No doubt that he is hurt. It was clear 5 years ago.

But the fact that he is an adult makes me think that this is also good old fashion superiority porn.

He can come back here every now and then and play plastic king and let off steam from his real life disappointments.

Real14
06-20-2016, 07:25 PM
Great points guys. Kobe's first title without shaq was great to watch especially after Shaq said "how does my ass taste". I'm just glad Kobe got his revenge on that.

Dray n Klay
06-20-2016, 07:31 PM
Kobe is just SO BAD :roll: :roll:

He was never an all-time great

HOoopCityJones
06-20-2016, 07:45 PM

AW your bitch ass would be in the hills with Siilk if LBJ lost this Finals , or on the Curry bandwagon for good. Sit your ass down and stop riding dick.

*yawn*

1. 12thbe
2. Lebron better
3. Shaq better
4. Duncan better

I'd say you should kill yourself, but as a hardcore Bryant stan, you're already dead inside.

So the never winning without Shaq thing was taken from you forever and now decide to rely on a cute list to help you sleep at night?

How long until you put me on ignore too? Seems the others have already properly mindfucced you and you want some more. :lol

Keno
06-20-2016, 07:47 PM
knoe itawl ethering kobe stans left right and center. :roll:

Real14
06-20-2016, 08:01 PM
AW your bitch ass would be in the hills with Siilk if LBJ lost this Finals , or on the Curry bandwagon for good. Sit your ass down and stop riding dick.

So the never winning without Shaq thing was taken from you forever and now decide to rely on a cute list to help you sleep at night?

How long until you put me on ignore too? Seems the others have already properly mindfucced you and you want some more. :lol

Good old fashioned ether:applause:

Real14
06-20-2016, 09:08 PM
Holy sh*t. It's Knoe Itawl.

And he's still talking about Kobe.
I know your adult life is disappointing, but at some point you just have to embrace what little you have.

http://www.contactmusic.com/pics/ln/20160609/090616_afijohnwilliamsgala/afi-john-williams-gala_5286694.jpg
:oldlol:

Real14
06-20-2016, 09:56 PM
Bump.

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 09:58 PM
Bump.
Why do you keep bumping your own threads? Don't you know that nobody cares?

Real14
06-20-2016, 10:07 PM
Why do you keep bumping your own threads? Don't you know that nobody cares?
Respect the man who have 5 rings please. Thank you very much.

Real14
06-20-2016, 11:08 PM
1. 2004 Finals

Number 3,4,and 5 are straight up false and retarded.

Mikaiel
06-20-2016, 11:35 PM
I won't do a top 5 because of that 81 point game of his.

I remember waking up and checking up the boxscores on yahoo.com like I always do. I saw his 81 points and I had to double check because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But nba.com said the same thing. Then I watched the highlights on youtube. My jaw dropped and then I had to drive a friend of mine somewhere, he did not care about the NBA but I just had to talk about Kobe's performance it was so unreal. It's so weird how much I remember that day.

I just can't come up with another 4 moments that would belong on the same list. 81 ****ing points. In a single game. Unreal.

Obviously the guy had a great career and plenty of great moments, but this memory is forever stuck in my mind.

EIGHTY-ONE-POINTS. How many TEAMS fail to score that much in a season ???

Real14
06-20-2016, 11:54 PM
I won't do a top 5 because of that 81 point game of his.

I remember waking up and checking up the boxscores on yahoo.com like I always do. I saw his 81 points and I had to double check because I couldn't believe what I was seeing. But nba.com said the same thing. Then I watched the highlights on youtube. My jaw dropped and then I had to drive a friend of mine somewhere, he did not care about the NBA but I just had to talk about Kobe's performance it was so unreal. It's so weird how much I remember that day.

I just can't come up with another 4 moments that would belong on the same list. 81 ****ing points. In a single game. Unreal.

Obviously the guy had a great career and plenty of great moments, but this memory is forever stuck in my mind.

EIGHTY-ONE-POINTS. How many TEAMS fail to score that much in a season ???
Yea that was very historical game and he sat out for several min too. He was that damn good.

Real14
06-21-2016, 08:08 PM
Bump.

WayOfWad3
06-21-2016, 08:14 PM
I would take this thread seriously, but I can't considering who OP is. Go Cavs, #LongLivetheKing

Springsteen
06-21-2016, 08:20 PM
I would take this thread seriously, but I can't considering who OP is. Go Cavs, #LongLivetheKing

He keeps making these "top 5 moment" threads to save face off Lebron winning. Note he hasn't posted about him once since it happened :lol

pa the tic

Real14
06-21-2016, 08:47 PM
OK fake jazz fan aka fake Wade fan are you new here?? You act like I never rep Kobe before. Everybody here and their fine ass momma knows that I always rep Kobe and he's number 4 on my top 10 list. You just mad cuz I'm bringing up a REAL legend who won 5 rings out of 7 tries. Stop hating man, it's seriously making u look bad.

Real14
06-21-2016, 08:50 PM
He keeps making these "top 5 moment" threads to save face off Lebron winning. Note he hasn't posted about him once since it happened :lol

pa the tic
I can't talk about the favorite moments from the NBA players I like?:biggums: Come on man I know it still hurts, but respect the legend Kobe.

Smoke117
06-21-2016, 08:52 PM
OK fake jazz fan aka fake Wade fan are you new here?? You act like I never rep Kobe before. Everybody here and their fine ass momma knows that I always rep Kobe and he's number 4 on my top 10 list. You just mad cuz I'm bringing up a REAL legend who won 5 rings out of 7 tries. Stop hating man, it's seriously making u look bad.

How exactly is he a fake Jazz and Wade fan?

NBAGOAT
06-21-2016, 08:54 PM
I can't talk about the favorite moments from the NBA players I like?:biggums: Come on man I know it still hurts, but respect the legend Kobe.

we know you're upset but it's unfortunate you can't give any props at all to another legend who just played.

Springsteen
06-21-2016, 08:57 PM
OK fake jazz fan aka fake Wade fan are you new here

So he's a fake Jazz fan for bein a fan of Wade, but you're a real Knicks fan despite the fact you slurp him on the regular. Got it.

WayOfWad3
06-21-2016, 08:59 PM
I never hated on Kobe, didn't even mention his name. In fact, I still have him ranked higher on my all-time list than LeBron. It's you I can't take seriously; who the crap bumps their own threads? Go get a life bro

WayOfWad3
06-21-2016, 09:00 PM
So he's a fake Jazz fan for bein a fan of Wade, but you're a real Knicks fan despite the fact you slurp him on the regular. Got it.
Takes one to know one I guess

jstern
06-21-2016, 09:07 PM
Honest to god, #1 Kobe being named 12th all time by ESPN, and various other major sports media companies. It's an accomplishment, not to many players ahead of him.

#2. Scoring 60 points in his last game.

I don't really have any more moments. I have to think back to when I was much younger.

#3. That I think alley oop dunk he did with his back curved back.

Doesn't have many signiture playoff moments.

#4. 6/24, just because of his stans. Who at the time consider him to be the greatest player of all time. Which wasn't accurate at all.

Real14
06-21-2016, 09:14 PM
I never hated on Kobe, didn't even mention his name. In fact, I still have him ranked higher on my all-time list than LeBron. It's you I can't take seriously; who the crap bumps their own threads? Go get a life bro
If you like kobe like that then you would understand why I bump this thread. I feel like people are not respecting who has 5 rings and 4 all star mvps. Seems like you're mad cuz I'm not talking about the superstar bitch who left your man 2 years ago. I just want to talk about Kobe that's all.

Real14
06-21-2016, 09:17 PM
we know you're upset but it's unfortunate you can't give any props at all to another legend who just played.
Cuz my REALNESS won't allow me to waste time talking about that girl.

WayOfWad3
06-21-2016, 09:19 PM
If you like kobe like that then you would understand why I bump this thread. I feel like people are not respecting who has 5 rings and 4 all star mvps. Seems like you're mad cuz I'm not talking about the superstar bitch who left your man 2 years ago. I just want to talk about Kobe that's all.
I doubt that's you're real intent, but if it is, fantastic. Since this was a decent post, I'll put my personal 5 favorite.
1. Kobe's game winner vs. PHX in 06' (personal favorite game winner all-time)
2. Kobe's baptism of Dwight Howard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYiHvMuYJ44
3. Kobe Annihilating the Suns in Game 6' in 2010
4. This Dunk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZV9vnvgK6c
5. This game against the Blazers in 2013. Not sure why but I never get bored of this highlight reel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZJoeRwgjq8

Smoke117
06-21-2016, 09:20 PM
Cuz my REALNESS won't allow me to waste time talking about that girl.

You make me wonder how human beings ever managed to make it to the top of the food chain.

Stringer Bell
06-22-2016, 01:07 PM
*yawn*

1. 12thbe
2. Lebron better
3. Shaq better
4. Duncan better

None of those are bad things. Being ranked "only" the 12th greatest player ever is a great achievement, and there's no shame in not being as great as Duncan, Shaq, LeBron, and of course Jordan.

I guess you're having fun with some of his delusional and disturbed fanbase, who actually take offense at those things.

I've never made a list, but just inside the top 10 all-time or just outside of it sounds fair.

Stringer Bell
06-22-2016, 01:11 PM
Only real Kobe fans will remember something like that. :bowdown:
Not sure I've seen a more difficult shot being hit by a player TWICE in the same game. Once to tie, and the second to win in OT.

I remember LA's bench absolutely explode.

I'm not sure if I'd say I'm a "real Kobe fan" since I actually rooted against him the majority of the time :oldlol:

But a great shot is a great shot and a great player is a great player. There's very few great players I don't enjoy watching.

I could watch those shots against Portland and his performance in G1 of the 2001 WCF against the Spurs and never get tired of it.

Another fun performance to watch was in MSG during the 2002-03 season. He went nuts, making all kinds of crazy shots, the Knicks came back to make it close, but it wasn't enough. That was during Kobe's crazy scoring stretch I believe.

riseagainst
06-22-2016, 01:17 PM
1. winning back 2 back without Shaq
2. 81 point game
3. 62 in 3 quarters
4. final game dropping 60
5. http://media.giphy.com/media/QlRl2YrO7gI3C/giphy.gif

tmacattack33
06-22-2016, 01:46 PM

I think this "Decade of the Year" thing went straight to you kobe stans' heads.

You thought it meant that the voters actually thought he was better than Duncan, Shaq, Lebron, and Wade.

When really Kobe just got it because his prime just happened to match up with the calendar decade. 2000-2010. Shaq's best 10 years were 95-2005, Duncan's best years were 98-2008, and Lebron + Wade weren't even in the league until 2004.