PDA

View Full Version : The most expensive team won it all, but we will take it.

Straight_Ballin
06-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Thank you Dan Gilbert for understanding the more money you pour in, the higher likelihood of success.

Thank you Kygod, for dominating all finals long.

Thank you Lebron for finally earned, not given. Anyone can join a team of top FOUR players in PER in win, but to come back and play with a loser like Kevin Love and still trust in Kyrie to lead the charge... that is an actual deserved ring. Takes skill to win with a stiff like K. Love and you finally showed me some.

Cleveland is back on the map bitches. Indians also in 1st place. Come at me boys.

But the biggest bitch loser who got what he deserved was AV. Flopping all over the place getting his ass kicked out of Cleveland only to watch that ring slip through his fingers. Sideshow bob looking mother fvcker.

:cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers:

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 09:45 AM
Thank you Dan Gilbert for understanding the more money you pour in, the higher likelihood of success.

Thank you Kygod, for dominating all finals long.

Thank you Lebron for finally earned, not given. Anyone can join a team of top FOUR players in PER in win, but to come back and play with a loser like Kevin Love and still trust in Kyrie to lead the charge... that is an actual deserved ring. Takes skill to win with a stiff like K. Love and you finally showed me some.

Cleveland is back on the map bitches. Indians also in 1st place. Come at me boys.

But the biggest bitch loser who got what he deserved was AV. Flopping all over the place getting his ass kicked out of Cleveland only to watch that ring slip through his fingers. Sideshow bob looking mother fvcker.

:cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers:
Is this real life? You're actually giving Lebron credit?

Hey Yo
06-20-2016, 09:48 AM
OP FVUCKIN RUINED BY

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ClZfC5sWAAED4OE.jpg

Straight_Ballin
06-20-2016, 09:53 AM
Is this real life? You're actually giving Lebron credit?

He should have never left Cleveland but I always said given until earned. He finally made up for "the decision".

I didn't take the sheep road and high 5 this guy like 95% of Clevelanders did. He had to win the city a ring first to be forgiven. That is the correct way to handle his return back to Cleveland.