Klay Thompson

And this is a list of players about as good as him(also in no order):

Lamarcus Aldridge
John Wall
Draymond Green
Carmelo Anthony
Damian Lillard
Karl Anthony Towns

So yeah, Curry is at best the No.10 player in NBA right now, and maybe not even that considering there are another 6 players on par with him. Hes not even the best player in his own team, Thompson is clearly better and Green is at least as good as him. Now that Curry prime is over, hes going down quickly and I am seeing a Gilbert Arenas/Michael Redd's level of rapid decline.

Next year he will fall out of top 10 or even top 15, and the Warriors may need to trade him while he still has value. What do you think?

NBAGOAT
06-20-2016, 11:10 AM
no this list is dumb. If you think soeone like Aldridge is around the same level of Curry, idk what else to say.

plowking
06-20-2016, 11:11 AM
With how dumb you are, I find it amazing you know how to access the internet and actually post on here.

konex
06-20-2016, 11:12 AM
Even a guy like Harden who allegedly plays no D would never be singled-out for attack like OKC and the Cavs did to Curry...

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Even a guy like Harden who allegedly plays no D would never be singled-out for attack like OKC and the Cavs did to Curry...

Indeed, Harden would not be shut down like this, he would have at least one good game when up 3-1 and win the series. Curry isnt even as good as Harden, this is an unfortunate truth that every Warriors fan needs to accept and chill. Oh yeah also Harden is younger and not even entering his prime yet, while Curry's prime was over after that OKC game.

Prime_Shaq
06-20-2016, 11:15 AM
Lmao wtf he may have shit the bed in the Finals but he's at worst top 3.

Young X
06-20-2016, 11:15 AM
He's a top 2 player in the league.

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 11:29 AM
Lmao wtf he may have shit the bed in the Finals but he's at worst top 3.
top 3 player in GSW team, yes he is I guess.
:rolleyes:

He's a top 2 player in the league.
how can he be top 2 player in the league if even the Cavs team already have 2 players(Lebron, Irving) better than him?
:biggums:

West-Side
06-20-2016, 11:30 AM
Indeed, Harden would not be shut down like this, he would have at least one good game when up 3-1 and win the series. Curry isnt even as good as Harden, this is an unfortunate truth that every Warriors fan needs to accept and chill. Oh yeah also Harden is younger and not even entering his prime yet, while Curry's prime was over after that OKC game.

Moron, Curry came back from an MCL tear. Get that through your thick skull.
His production dropped after he came back from injury.

Klay 3D
06-20-2016, 11:30 AM
He definitely has a case for the #5 spot. He's no longer in my top 3.

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 11:31 AM
Moron, Curry came back from an MCL tear. Get that through your thick skull.
His production dropped after he came back from injury.

Last time I heard, he needed no surgery on his knee and he was 100% healthy. Also injuries are a part of the game, it is a skill to stay away from injuries and to recover quickly from injuries.
:no:

Terahite
06-20-2016, 11:34 AM
OP is correct

Don't feed the trolls who say Curry is Top 5 :facepalm

Uncle Drew
06-20-2016, 11:35 AM
Nobody noticed how he put Kyle Irving?

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 11:45 AM
OP is correct

Don't feed the trolls who say Curry is Top 5 :facepalm

Yeah, Curry is at best a borderline top 10 player in current NBA, and hes already declining so it only gets worse from here.

BlakFrankWhite
06-20-2016, 11:57 AM
Im a big time Curry hater, but youre an idiot.

He's defo top 3 in the league, maybe even top 2.

Spurs5Rings2014
06-20-2016, 12:29 PM
I've been saying all along that Leonard was clearly better than him. Good to be proven right, OP.

:applause:

greymatter
06-20-2016, 12:30 PM
Here's a list of players ahead of him right now(in no order):

Lebron James
Russell Westbrook
Kevin Durant
Chris Paul
Anthony Davis
Kawhi Leonard
James Harden
Kyle Irving
Klay Thompson

And this is a list of players about as good as him(also in no order):

Lamarcus Aldridge
John Wall
Draymond Green
Carmelo Anthony
Damian Lillard
Karl Anthony Towns

So yeah, Curry is at best the No.10 player in NBA right now, and maybe not even that considering there are another 6 players on par with him. Hes not even the best player in his own team, Thompson is clearly better and Green is at least as good as him. Now that Curry prime is over, hes going down quickly and I am seeing a Gilbert Arenas/Michael Redd's level of rapid decline.

Next year he will fall out of top 10 or even top 15, and the Warriors may need to trade him while he still has value. What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8MUnlT9Oo

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 05:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy8MUnlT9Oo

Meltdown.
:roll:

raprap
06-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Id take Le3timechamp and KD over him