PDA

View Full Version : Winning one for Cleveland= winning without Shaq

TheImmortal
06-20-2016, 12:06 PM
Congrats to LeBron for overcoming and enduring.. respect. :rockon:

LikeABosh
06-20-2016, 12:10 PM
Not sure I'm understanding? Lebron already won 2 rings and FMVPs without Shaq. He only played with Shaq for 1 year and didn't win a chip. Whats this thread about OP? Some other player I cant think of?

tmacattack33
06-20-2016, 12:14 PM
Not sure I'm understanding? Lebron already won 2 rings and FMVPs without Shaq. He only played with Shaq for 1 year and didn't win a chip. Whats this thread about OP? Some other player I cant think of?

If you are confused, like I am, just look at the OP's profile pic.

It's a picture of Kobe.

Therefore, we can come to the logical conclusion that last night was very harsh for him and now he is melting down. Hence the incomprehensible thread.

LikeABosh
06-20-2016, 12:16 PM

It's a picture of Kobe.

Therefore, we can come to the logical conclusion that last night was very harsh for him and now he is melting down. Hence the incomprehensible thread.
Kobe? Like the Japenese beef?

TheImmortal
06-20-2016, 12:21 PM
Ain't even melting bruh.. I might not like LeBron, but I've respected him as a player.

A lot of people stated Miami was Wade's team and LeBron couldn't win without Wade etc etc.. Hell, even I thought LeBron's decision to leave Miami was a bad idea legacy wise. LeBron might've won rings and finals MVP's in Miami.. but something about Miami felt a bit artificial and fake. This felt like LeBron really solidified his greatness here. Reminds me a lot of what Kobe went through. It's all about public perception.

It doesn't have to be identical circumstances.. but it's similar given the weight lifted off their shoulders.

inclinerator
06-20-2016, 12:27 PM
any relation?

http://insidehoops.com/forum/member.php?u=291678

imdaman99
06-20-2016, 12:30 PM

It's a picture of Kobe.

What's so hard to understand? Everyone said Kobe was carried by Shaq, so his rings he won without him meant more. Isn't this ring for Lebron getting 1 for the starving fanbase worth more than the rings he won with the Heat?

Did you understand that? Maybe 1 ring is not worth more than 2 rings, but in this case it's close.

tmacattack33
06-20-2016, 12:31 PM
Ain't even melting bruh.. I might not like LeBron, but I've respected him as a player.

A lot of people stated Miami was Wade's team and LeBron couldn't win without Wade etc etc.. Hell, even I thought LeBron's decision to leave Miami was a bad idea legacy wise. LeBron might've won rings and finals MVP's in Miami.. but something about Miami felt a bit artificial and fake. This felt like LeBron really solidified his greatness here. Reminds me a lot of what Kobe went through. It's all about public perception.

It doesn't have to be identical circumstances.. but it's similar given the weight lifted off their shoulders.

Okay makes more sense now

TheImmortal
06-20-2016, 12:32 PM
Okay makes more sense now
:cheers: