PDA

View Full Version : Did the Warriors center play cost them the game?

atljonesbro
06-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Ezeli and Varejao were AWFUL! I mean awful to the point I think with Bogut they win the game by 6-7 points. Is their center play to blame for the L?

AirFederer
06-20-2016, 03:32 PM
That and coaching and Steph not playing anywhere near his best, LeBron beasting, Kyrie scoring etc

LebronsHairline
06-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Bogut's a starter, could've easily added 4-5 blocks per game.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 03:35 PM
Yes, both of those guys played some of the worst basketball of their lives

Bogut in for 10 or even 5 minutes instead of those two guys and Warriors would of comfortably won the game

That is how it goes though, this isn't the first time the Warriors have gotten bounced out because of Bogut. He is a great player but he is very fragile.

Next season Curry will be healthy again and Warriors can make some moves to strengthen up the team. They will probably take it a lot easier during the regular season and be in a good position to compete for the championship.

red1
06-20-2016, 03:38 PM
ezeli and varejao were trash in game 7. so were klay and curry.

I legit feel bad for draymond

Inferno
06-20-2016, 03:51 PM
Yes, as well as Klay and Steph.

Hey Yo
06-20-2016, 03:59 PM
Ezeli and Varejao were AWFUL! I mean awful to the point I think with Bogut they win the game by 6-7 points. Is their center play to blame for the L?
Yep......you can blame their play at center right after you blame C Joel Anthony for his worthless ass for Miami in 2011

Stringer Bell
06-20-2016, 04:02 PM
Many factors.

Missing Bogut, poor shooting games from Curry & Thompson, poor shooting in the last 3 games from Barnes.

Cleveland did a good job of course in their defense but it doesn't account for all of the poor play from Curry.

atljonesbro
06-20-2016, 04:12 PM
Yep......you can blame their play at center right after you blame C Joel Anthony for his worthless ass for Miami in 2011
The difference is that Ezeli is looking for a 20m contract in the offseason. Anthony was just searching for a roster spot. He had ZERO positive impact at all. Curry may not have played well, but his off the ball impact was very high

Hey Yo
06-20-2016, 04:31 PM
The difference is that Ezeli is looking for a 20m contract in the offseason. Anthony was just searching for a roster spot. He had ZERO positive impact at all. Curry may not have played well, but his off the ball impact was very high
It doesn't matter what kind of money he's looking for.

Ezeli avg. 8mins a game, 2pts, 2 rebounds

Anthony (their starting center) avg. 20mins, 1pt and 3 rebounds

FreezingTsmoove
06-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Bogut would have also helped Steph and Klay get easier shots