PDA

View Full Version : GS was Injured this year, But CLE was Injured last year

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 05:13 PM
GS was injured this year and it cost them the Finals

CLE was injured last year and it cost them the Finals

Steph Curry will be able to heal his injured MCL during the off season and next year we will see both teams in the Finals once again

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 05:15 PM
oh come on you know Curry is healthy, theres no excuse for him. The Warriors can blame it partially on Bogut's injury, but it aint enough for them to lose 3 straight including 2 home games. Its Curry's atrocious performance that ultimately cost the Warriors a chance to repeat, moreover Curry is already declining so he only gets even worse from here.

scuzzy
06-20-2016, 05:25 PM
https://s32.postimg.org/cosnjihf9/Jg6_TZJ1_Imgur.gif

J Shuttlesworth
06-20-2016, 05:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PaNf2xL.jpg

AirBonner
06-20-2016, 05:27 PM

Steph Curry will be able to heal his injured MCL during the off season and next year we will see both teams in the Finals once again
http://img.pandawhale.com/106848-gladiator-joaquin-phoenix-gif-yqoa.gif

TommyGriffin
06-20-2016, 05:28 PM
oh come on you know Curry is healthy, theres no excuse for him. The Warriors can blame it partially on Bogut's injury, but it aint enough for them to lose 3 straight including 2 home games. Its Curry's atrocious performance that ultimately cost the Warriors a chance to repeat, moreover Curry is already declining so he only gets even worse from here.
As a Cavs fan I can say that Curry did not look healthy out there. I vividly remember how he played against us on Christmas Day. It was not the same Steph Curry that we saw in the Finals this year. Curry not being able to get his shot off against Kevin Love was the final straw that told me that he was still battling injury.

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 05:29 PM
Your center being out and iggy being sore is not the same as having your two other members of the big 3 gone the whole series.

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 05:29 PM
As a Cavs fan I can say that Curry did not look healthy out there. I vividly remember how he played against us on Christmas Day. It was not the same Steph Curry that we saw in the Finals this year. Curry not being able to get his shot off against Kevin Love was the final straw that told me that he was still battling injury.
As a Cavs fan, you're warriorfan's alt.

scuzzy
06-20-2016, 05:32 PM

livinglegend
06-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Your center being out and iggy being sore is not the same as having your two other members of the big 3 gone the whole series.

Bogut played 12 min a game and he was a minus while on the court.

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 05:33 PM

Well this is the NBA Finals, every player suffers minor injuries or fatigues. Its not like Curry get a pass for playing poorly, theres still no excuse for his performance.

AirBonner
As a Warriorfan alt I can say that Curry did not look healthy out there. I vividly remember how he played against us on Christmas Day. It was not the same Steph Curry that we saw in the Finals this year. Curry not being able to get his shot off against Kevin Love was the final straw that told me that he was still battling injury.
True

Dro
Warriorsfan should be banned for all these excuses...

no pun intended
06-20-2016, 05:36 PM
People forget that Kevin Love was injured this finals too.

ArbitraryWater
06-20-2016, 05:38 PM

lmao good point

no one mentions it

or the fact Kyrie just like Iggy was turned to decoy in game 6, not doing anything anymore in the second half after he hurt his ankle (he was on pace for another 40 piece at HT).

TommyGriffin
06-20-2016, 05:38 PM
This ended up being a blessing in disguise for us as Lue finally started trusting lineups with more length and athleticism which do better against the Warriors.

NumberSix
06-20-2016, 05:48 PM

Pretty sure we will see a Cavs-V-Thunder finals next year.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 05:52 PM
Pretty sure we will see a Cavs-V-Thunder finals next year.

OKC couldn't beat the Warriors with Curry coming back from an MCL injury

What makes you think they could beat the Warriors when Curry is 100% healthy?

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 05:57 PM
OKC couldn't beat the Warriors with Curry coming back from an MCL injury

What makes you think they could beat the Warriors when Curry is 100% healthy?

The Warriors will decline sharply next year. Walton is a goner, while both Barnes and Ezeli will likely check out as well. Bogut and Iguodata get one year older, they are close to be washed up. Curry is, unfortunately, already declining. Hes near the borderline top 10 player now and will fall out after next year. Things dont look good for the Warriors at all, they will win 50-55 games next year in regular season. I dont even think they make it to WCF, it will be Spurs or Thunder for a spot in NBA Finals.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 06:00 PM
The Warriors will decline sharply next year. Walton is a goner, while both Barnes and Ezeli will likely check out as well. Bogut and Iguodata get one year older, they are close to be washed up. Curry is, unfortunately, already declining. Hes near the borderline top 10 player now and will fall out after next year. Things dont look good for the Warriors at all, they will win 50-55 games next year in regular season and I dont even think they make it to WCF.

What proof do you have that Curry is declining?

A couple of cherry picked games from the few weeks after he was coming back from an MCL injury?

It seems from your methodology that you are either trolling or slightly stupid...

Nevertheless, don't put any money on it

Sumter15
06-20-2016, 06:12 PM
I see you've reached the bargaining stage of grief.

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 06:15 PM
What proof do you have that Curry is declining?

A couple of cherry picked games from the few weeks after he was coming back from an MCL injury?

It seems from your methodology that you are either trolling or slightly stupid...

Nevertheless, don't put any money on it

Well Curry had an atrocious series while being healthy. Hes a step slower, his defense is nonexistent, and moreover, he doesnt even care about winning. If these aint enough implications of a declining player, I dont know what else will convince you.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 06:18 PM
Well Curry had an atrocious series while being healthy. Hes a step slower, his defense is nonexistent, and moreover, he doesnt even care about winning. If these aint enough implications of a declining player, I dont know what else will convince you.

So you are going to neglect the past 180 games and use a 7 game sample size when he was a couple weeks back from a serious MCL injury?

Oh, ok.

:oldlol:

KingPush
06-20-2016, 06:22 PM
So you are going to neglect the past 180 games and use a 7 game sample size when he was a couple weeks back from a serious MCL injury?

Oh, ok.

What was Curry's excuse for his decline in last years finals?

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 06:35 PM
What was Curry's excuse for his decline in last years finals?

He didn't really have a decline in last years finals

He scored 26/6/6 on 58% TS while seeing double teams from 30 feet out from the hoop

He also averaged 10 points per 4th quarter on 70% TS

He played amazing basketball, analysts were applauding him and calling him a maestro as he drew and passed out of double teams for the entire series. He destroyed the Cavs when they put him in single and he dissected their defense when they tried to trap him in doubles. He was unstoppable. This was also against a better defending Cavs team as Kyrie and Love were not playing (two of the Cavs worst defenders).

Kiddlovesnets
06-20-2016, 06:38 PM

Oh, ok.

Actually its a total of 14-16 games(since WCF, or the last two games of WCSF), so its enough large sample size. Id take 14-16 competitive playoffs game as better proof over 180 meaningless regular season games.

no pun intended
06-20-2016, 06:40 PM
This ended up being a blessing in disguise for us as Lue finally started trusting lineups with more length and athleticism which do better against the Warriors.
Yeah for sure. Kevin Love played horribly in Game 5 and 6 as well. But he was a definitely game-changer in Game 7.

warriorfan
06-20-2016, 06:45 PM
Actually its a total of 14-16 games(since WCF, or the last two games of WCSF), so its enough large sample size. Id take 14-16 competitive playoffs game as better proof over 180 meaningless regular season games.

Ok that sounds really ridiculous, but considering quite a few people have nominated you the next konex it shows how terrible most of your takes are.