PDA

View Full Version : I will admit that Bron has a high ball IQ..

BlkMambaGOAT
06-20-2016, 05:43 PM
considering he's guzzled wade's, ray allen's and now kyrie's balls for giving him the ring.

LeBitch has submitted to his new master Godrie Irving.

I bet he's scoping out some leather, blindfolds and gag balls for him to use too smh:coleman:

#GratefulLebron

NumberSix
06-20-2016, 05:43 PM
Meltdown

red1
06-20-2016, 05:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wnifAGi.jpg

SouBeachTalents
06-20-2016, 05:51 PM
Lol, embarrassingly stupid threads like this are all the LeBron haters/Kobetards have left, he's vanquished all the critics

Rob123
06-20-2016, 05:54 PM
considering he's guzzled wade's, ray allen's and now kyrie's balls for giving him the ring.

LeBitch has submitted to his new master Godrie Irving.

I bet he's scoping out some leather, blindfolds and gag balls for him to use too smh:coleman:

#GratefulLebron

You're clearly retarded.

BlkMambaGOAT
06-20-2016, 05:56 PM
You're clearly retarded.
Talks about how Kyrie won the game for the cavs and lebron being grateful for being the 2nd option.

'is retarded'

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :sleeping

:coleman:

SouBeachTalents
06-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Talks about how Kyrie won the game for the cavs and lebron being grateful for being the 2nd option.

'is retarded'

:hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :sleeping

:coleman:

Yes, leading BOTH teams in every statistical category makes LeBron the 2nd option. If you want to see a true second option go watch Finals games from '00-'02

AirBonner
06-20-2016, 06:04 PM
Yes, leading BOTH teams in every statistical category makes LeBron the 2nd option. If you want to see a true second option go watch Finals games from '00-'02
Savage :lol

BlkMambaGOAT
06-20-2016, 06:07 PM

Kyrie scored a lot and he scored when it counts. and he locked down the unanimous mvp, goat shooter, and scoring leader in stephen curry

Lebum either statpads while cavs r up 10+ or throwing up bricks when they are behind.

Defense? He stopped a crippled iggy. That ain't no defense. And he blocked curry who is several inches shorter and dozens of pounds lighter. Lol 6 ft 8 bum can block a little kid.

Kyrie is the clear alpha games 4 to 7.

Lebum followed his lead like the 2nd option he is.

Dro
06-20-2016, 06:09 PM
Dumbest thread ever....