PDA

View Full Version : What's your top 5 Allen Iverson moments?

Real14
06-20-2016, 07:57 PM
In no order mines are...

1. Him going off in the rookie challenge 97 game.
2. Him crossing Jordan twice while Phil was saying "Michael !" Lol.
3. Iverson scoring over 60 points a few times
4. Iverson defeating bucks to go to finals in 01. He hugged Larry brown and teammates as he danced around his whole floor celebrating.
5. Iverson scoring over 40 in game 1 against 01 Lakers in l.a.

Hm1: him winning first all star mvp as the game was real close in 01. The best all star game I've watched.

Hm2: him winning a tough all star mvp in 05 over lebron. That was a good night.

What's yours ISH?

FatComputerNerd
06-20-2016, 08:08 PM
that thru the legs pass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haPzE0cKoqo

Real14
06-20-2016, 08:23 PM
that thru the legs pass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haPzE0cKoqo
That was indeed amazing and at the last years of his career too. Too bad dumars was a bitch for benching him for damn Stuckey. That's was indeed retarded.

Real14
06-20-2016, 09:17 PM
No love for the best player pound for pound who treated every game like it was his last?

I can't forget about him winning season mvp in 01 tho. He definitely deserved that milestone.

Nilocon165
06-20-2016, 09:34 PM
No love for the best player pound for pound who treated every game like it was his last?

I can't forget about him winning season mvp in 01 tho. He definitely deserved that milestone.
He wasn't even that good.

Real14
06-20-2016, 09:47 PM
He wasn't even that good.
Stop hating man. If he had a better philly roster he would of won a ring. Iverson couldn't do it all by himself.

FatComputerNerd
06-20-2016, 10:27 PM

:applause:

bookmarked for future rep

Megabox!
06-20-2016, 10:36 PM
I like the fact that Iverson's jersey number is the same number of rings and FMVP's that LeKing has. That's pretty cool

Real14
06-20-2016, 10:45 PM
:applause:

bookmarked for future rep
Thanks man:cheers:

Real14
06-21-2016, 07:53 PM
I like the fact that Iverson's jersey number is the same number of rings and FMVP's that LeKing has. That's pretty cool
Come on man, have some respect for Iverson.

Stringer Bell
06-22-2016, 01:30 PM
Most of these probably come from the 2001 postseason:

The first of the two 50 point games in the 2001 ECSF against Toronto. The 2nd he was actually more efficient and bombing from three point land, but the first was more fun to watch with all his high-degree-of-difficulty shots.

Then there was game 7 of the ECF against Milwaukee that put them into the Finals.

Game 1 of the Finals that year was good. Of course it ended being the only game they won in the series, and the only time anyone beat the Lakers that postseason.

I really like that putback dunk he had on a free throw.

I wasn't THAT big on him crossing up Mike. I mean it was a nice play, and got attention because it was Michael Jordan, but guys gets crossed up all the time. Especially when you guard someone like Iverson or Hardaway. I think Iverson has a lot of plays that have more WOW factor than that. Iverson's made defenders fall on plays before.

I'd go with the first round of the 2003 playoffs when Philly played the Hornets. Iverson had a 50+ game I think in game 1, and then another huge game in game 6, with a banker to seal the series.