PDA

View Full Version : You live by the 3...You die by the 3

Rasheed1
06-20-2016, 08:35 PM
Im old school.. I like the ball and player movement in Golden State's offense, but they needed a bit more action going to the hoop in the clutch last night.. Both offenses stagnated in the 4th. Lebron and Kyrie just pulled enough together..

Great game tho.. Congrats to Cleveland :cheers:

NBAGOAT
06-20-2016, 08:38 PM
Golden State is way too averse to layups which isn't really analytics either. However main reason they had the lead in the 1st half was going 10/21 from 3 and Draymond being 5/5.

noob cake
06-20-2016, 08:42 PM
LeBron mentally broke them. A lot of the layup attempts were prevented by LeBron's impact on defense.

Although I think Irving carried LeBron offensively, LeBron definitely anchored the Cavs defense. No, it wasn't TT or Love. It was Lebron.

I used to make fun of LeBron, but there is no denying his greatness now. Already a top 5-6 GOAT.

FKAri
06-20-2016, 08:44 PM
But for every other team that disappointed in the finals or playoffs or whenever, you live by the midrange...you die by the midrange, right?

k0kakw0rld
06-20-2016, 09:15 PM
LeBron mentally broke them. A lot of the layup attempts were prevented by LeBron's impact on defense.

Although I think Irving carried LeBron offensively, LeBron definitely anchored the Cavs defense. No, it wasn't TT or Love. It was Lebron.

I used to make fun of LeBron, but there is no denying his greatness now. Already a top 5-6 GOAT.
3 fmvps 3 rings 4 mvps + STATS = TOP 3 TF u smoking on? :biggums: