PDA

View Full Version : I fear the Steph Curry we saw in the Finals

JohnMax
06-21-2016, 12:38 AM
I fear the Steph Curry we saw in the Finals is the Steph Curry we see in 3 years when the little athleticism he has goes. But he will be making 30+ million.

I used to think he'd be a Tim Duncan type late into his career, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Nilocon165
06-21-2016, 12:40 AM
WOW just stop posting this is embarrasing

Cleverness
06-21-2016, 01:48 AM
I'm not worried. Curry's 2016 Playoff Stats (per 36) Pre-injuries (ankle/knee):

43/13/4/6 84% TS

Kiddlovesnets
06-21-2016, 02:55 AM
I'm not worried. Curry's 2016 Playoff Stats (per 36) Pre-injuries (ankle/knee):

43/13/4/6 84% TS

I was against the Rockets. Also Curry was healthy anyway, he didnt need surgery and he was 100% fit to play.

TheImmortal
06-21-2016, 03:04 AM
I'm with you bro... I like Curry and all, but athletically he's quite average. I'm not sure if he can maintain heavy minutes while he gets even worse defensively. His defensive inability will be his downfall.

AintNoSunshine
06-21-2016, 03:09 AM
Lebron tactically exposed him, emotionally destroyed him, physically dominated him, publically humiliated him, spiritually broke him.

The little boy simply will never be the same.

DCL
06-21-2016, 05:12 AM
his confidence has to be shaken up a little.

this guy's confidence was out of this world during the regular season. he was doing so many risky and ill-advised things that would had made any coach pull their hair out if it was done by another player, but he was executing them all season. he was playing every little man's dream game.

so is he still gonna keep launching 30fters over two defenders and squeezing extra mustard on passes from this point on, or is he going to tone it down and play a more fundamental game that won't be as exciting in highlights?

i think he's going to tone it down.

he has to. too much humble pie was eaten to not change.

scandisk_
06-21-2016, 05:24 AM
his confidence has to be shaken up a little.

this guy's confidence was out of this world during the regular season. he was doing so many risky and ill-advised things that would had made any coach pull their hair out if it was done by another player, but he was executing them all season. he was playing every little man's dream game.

so is he still gonna keep launching 30fters over two defenders and squeezing extra mustard on passes from this point on, or is he going to tone it down and play a more fundamental game that won't be as exciting in highlights?

i think he's going to tone it down.

he has to. too much humble pie was eaten to not change.

He will learn a lot from this and let's hope that we haven't seen all of Steph.