PDA

View Full Version : Let's be real for a moment

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 08:21 AM
Lebron joined a team that had won the very first pick in the draft 3 years out of 4 (2011-2014) and also the very fourth pick TWICE in that same time frame. Some serious trading power, enabling the Cavs to have the current roster they have now. A roster so stacked that it won the ECF.

So yes, the Cavs did come back from 3-1 and it's a very impressive feat, but we can't pretend that James didn't accomplish this while being on a fully healthy team against no bogut, and iggy with a messed up back. I won't give Curry any excuse because I don't know if he was injured or not.

I'm happy that the Cavs won a title but I'm not buying into this narrative that Bron was playing on some cheap roster that barely made it to the ECF and barely won that. That's just nonsense.

Bron made it to the finals on a stacked team in a historically weak conference and managed to do enough to beat an injured GSW team, but the fact remains that he did do enough and didn't choke like a bitch, so this ring was earned, not given. So let's be real and give this guy the credit that was deserved, after all he did deliver on his promise to Cleveland. Fvcked up by leaving the first time, but let him enjoy spot #5 on the all time list. We should be so fortunate to see not one, but 4 top players (magic, bird, Jordan, bron) play live in their primes.

What
a
time

:cheers:

Quickening
06-21-2016, 08:22 AM
didn't read

:lol :roll: :roll:

Dray n Klay
06-21-2016, 08:24 AM
0 allstars outside of LeBron

4-13 in games where LeBron doesnt play

33-49 season before LeBron came back

This was clearly the least talented team to ever win a title

EAT SHIT :yaohappy:

red1
06-21-2016, 08:25 AM
straight_retarded still hurt. :lol i thought you lived in ohio?

Im Still Ballin
06-21-2016, 08:26 AM
0 allstars outside of LeBron

4-13 in games where LeBron doesnt play

33-49 season before LeBron came back

This was clearly the least talented team to ever win a title

EAT SHIT :yaohappy:
https://youtu.be/9f4Jtm4hTAU

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 12:23 PM
straight_retarded still hurt. :lol i thought you lived in ohio?

Hurt about what?:lol I do live in Ohio. I came out as a winner in all this, but this whole "Cavs team wasn't stacked" is complete nonsense. Let's be real. They went through the east like it was nothing, and Lebron played with one of the greatest finals performers of all time in Kyrie Irving against an injured GSW team with refs giving Curry 3 phantom fouls before halftime in games 5,6,and 7.

Any response other than agreement that I am correct in the facts posted or a congrats to me for my home town winning it all is just absurd.

I stay winning so RWTW.:applause:

riseagainst
06-21-2016, 12:25 PM
Lebron is already cemented as the 2nd GOAT.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Some of you act like effeminate, gossip whores. :oldlol:

You don't have to like Bron or even be a fan of his. At least respect and/or acknowledge what he accomplished though.

If you can't appreciate what he did this last series, you're not a basketball fan. That simple.

SouBeachTalents
06-21-2016, 12:28 PM
If you can't appreciate what LeBron did this last series, you're just not a basketball fan.

You don't have to like him or even be a fan of his. At least respect and/or acknowledge what he accomplished though.

Some of you act like effeminate, gossip whores.

:applause:

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 01:17 PM

You don't have to like Bron or even be a fan of his. At least respect and/or acknowledge what he accomplished though.

If you can't appreciate what he did this last series, you're not a basketball fan. That simple.

Appreciate it but be real about it.

aj1987
06-21-2016, 01:28 PM
Straight_****** continues with his meltdown. :roll:

How're those welfare checks working out for you?

Hey Yo
06-21-2016, 01:35 PM
Hurt about what?:lol I do live in Ohio. I came out as a winner in all this, but this whole "Cavs team wasn't stacked" is complete nonsense. Let's be real. They went through the east like it was nothing, and Lebron played with one of the greatest finals performers of all time in Kyrie Irving against an injured GSW team with refs giving Curry 3 phantom fouls before halftime in games 5,6,and 7.

Any response other than agreement that I am correct in the facts posted or a congrats to me for my home town winning it all is just absurd.

http://www.notizie.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/297.jpg

some more, bitch

riseagainst
06-21-2016, 01:36 PM
Please respect Lebron, the best player in the world. Top 3 player all time.

red1
06-21-2016, 01:46 PM

Your posts seem hurt because I see you nitpicking and focusing on the negative constantly. How often do you see a player who's down 3-1 put together 3 of his best games consecutively en route to a title? Not very. We just watched history so try to lighten up and enjoy it. I'll admit that you are being far more reasonable now though.

red1
06-21-2016, 01:48 PM

:cheers: I know you haven't been a fan but despite that you HAVE been keeping it real though.

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 02:06 PM
Your posts seem hurt because I see you nitpicking and focusing on the negative constantly. How often do you see a player who's down 3-1 put together 3 of his best games consecutively en route to a title? Not very. We just watched history so try to lighten up and enjoy it. I'll admit that you are being far more reasonable now though.

I've always been reasonable, and this is no different. Not everything has to stay 100% positive. We need to be real and understand that Lebron was one Kyrie 3 away from 2/7. It's no different than Horry making big shots or Paxson, but people need to stop melting down when they are told Lebron has a case for #5 all time but not #3 all time. His stans are pretending that Kyrie wasn't superman with lebron as batman, and it's hilarious. :lol

It's not my fault the truth hurts them. They keep worrying about this top 10 ranking while I'm going to be rolling with my fellow winners in the Cleveland parade tomorrow. :rockon:

red1
06-21-2016, 02:13 PM
I've always been reasonable, and this is no different. Not everything has to stay 100% positive. We need to be real and understand that Lebron was one Kyrie 3 away from 2/7. It's no different than Horry making big shots or Paxson, but people need to stop melting down when they are told Lebron has a case for #5 all time but not #3 all time. His stans are pretending that Kyrie wasn't superman with lebron as batman, and it's hilarious. :lol

It's not my fault the truth hurts them. They keep worrying about this top 10 ranking while I'm going to be rolling with my fellow winners in the Cleveland parade tomorrow. :rockon:
First off: all of your negativity is constantly directing towards discrediting bron. I've never seen you be critical towards MJ whom you stan regularly. If you are constantly critical and negative towards a certain person or thing, then you are a hater and are not reasonable by default

Second: Do you really mean to tell me that you are going to celebrate this cleveland win? After all of your prayers for 2/7? I have a hard time believing you. Either way it's all good. Bron fans and cavs fans are on cloud 9 and nothing can take away from that.

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 03:22 PM
First off: all of your negativity is constantly directing towards discrediting bron. I've never seen you be critical towards MJ whom you stan regularly. If you are constantly critical and negative towards a certain person or thing, then you are a hater and are not reasonable by default

Second: Do you really mean to tell me that you are going to celebrate this cleveland win? After all of your prayers for 2/7? I have a hard time believing you. Either way it's all good. Bron fans and cavs fans are on cloud 9 and nothing can take away from that.

Please don't try and group some bran stan that spends his time posting on multiple accounts on ish all day from his parents house to us real cavs fans that have waited so long for our hometown Cleveland to win a chip.

How much money have you spent supporting the cavs over the years. Pennies on the dollar compared to me. I sweep these bandwagon fans under the rug like nothing. Real fans of the Cavs will have their ass at that parade tomorrow.

Us real cavs fans stay winning! :rockon:

aj1987
06-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Please don't try and group some bran stan that spends his time posting on multiple accounts on ish all day from his parents house to us real cavs fans that have waited so long for our hometown Cleveland to win a chip.

How much money have you spent supporting the cavs over the years. Pennies on the dollar compared to me. I sweep these bandwagon fans under the rug like nothing. Real fans of the Cavs will have their ass at that parade tomorrow.

Us real cavs fans stay winning! :rockon:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You're a Cavs fan now? Get back in the welfare line, bitch. :roll: :roll:

Springsteen
06-21-2016, 04:46 PM
I love this guy constantly mentioning that he's "from Ohio" to save face after bashing Lebron for months. :lol

Bran really mindraped this dude.

Jasper
06-21-2016, 06:08 PM
Lebron joined a team that had won the very first pick in the draft 3 years out of 4 (2011-2014) and also the very fourth pick TWICE in that same time frame. Some serious trading power, enabling the Cavs to have the current roster they have now. A roster so stacked that it won the ECF.

So yes, the Cavs did come back from 3-1 and it's a very impressive feat, but we can't pretend that James didn't accomplish this while being on a fully healthy team against no bogut, and iggy with a messed up back. I won't give Curry any excuse because I don't know if he was injured or not.

I'm happy that the Cavs won a title but I'm not buying into this narrative that Bron was playing on some cheap roster that barely made it to the ECF and barely won that. That's just nonsense.

Bron made it to the finals on a stacked team in a historically weak conference and managed to do enough to beat an injured GSW team, but the fact remains that he did do enough and didn't choke like a bitch, so this ring was earned, not given. So let's be real and give this guy the credit that was deserved, after all he did deliver on his promise to Cleveland. Fvcked up by leaving the first time, but let him enjoy spot #5 on the all time list. We should be so fortunate to see not one, but 4 top players (magic, bird, Jordan, bron) play live in their primes.

What
a
time

:cheers:

Warriors are consider the champs until they are dethroned.
Cav's beat them , Bron led them , END OF STORY.