PDA

View Full Version : How awesome is it that Lebron went back to win for his people?

Nash
06-21-2016, 03:29 PM
Think about it for a second. Forget about his skills, his legacy or any of that. The fact that he has so much love for his people and he cared enough to go back is amazing.

SexSymbol
06-21-2016, 03:37 PM
He went back because Wade seemed to be on a huge decline and Bosh wasn't that good either, then he saw the alternative which was a young core with two incredibly talented players in love and Irving. He said himself, that coming back home wasn't the main thing for him.

riseagainst
06-21-2016, 03:38 PM
Rumors are he's going to LA next year.

BlakFrankWhite
06-21-2016, 03:39 PM
LeBron is the people's champion. :bowdown:

Nilocon165
06-21-2016, 03:40 PM
Rumors are he's going to LA next year.
He said in a interview that "he wants to continue leading these 14 guys"

so I wouldn't bet on it

riseagainst
06-21-2016, 03:41 PM
He said in a interview that "he wants to continue leading these 14 guys"

so I wouldn't bet on it

I hope so man. Because Kyrie is a killa and he's only 24.

:eek:

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 03:54 PM
Lebron is like that little puppy that pissed on the rug (left Cleveland) and then came back with his tail between his legs and won best in dog show
after much hard work. For coming home to his master and being an obediant lil pup, we will give him a pass regarding that rug.

Now I expect him to catch that ball and bring it back to me every time I thow it. (more rings for Cleveland)

PP34Deuce
06-21-2016, 03:58 PM
He's not going anywhere. The media keeps trying to say he will but I don't see him leaving. Lebron likes control.

He was a major reason they won the title...He's the face....He's the King of OHIO. Everything he wants he can get in Cleveland. In 8 years he could be a majority owner if he wanted.

Even if he's declining, Cleveland won't hesitate to give him that 200 million dollar contract which would be his retirement contract.

You can tell he loves Northeast Ohio. He knows his history and grew up there. He said Miami was like college. parties, celebrities every night, and just balling out. This is a 31 year old Lebron with 3 kids. That party life every night is not his passion.

Nash
06-21-2016, 05:09 PM
Don't care where he goes. The fact that he cared enough to go back and try is the point here.

Quickening
06-21-2016, 05:11 PM
He is a legitimately good guy, unlike a lot of superstars in sports.

Xoush
06-21-2016, 05:29 PM
Think about it for a second. Forget about his skills, his legacy or any of that. The fact that he has so much love for his people and he cared enough to go back is amazing.

You are delusional if you think he went back for "his people".
It was a business move, the two Allstars he joined were fading so he picked himself two other Allstars and formed another super team.

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 05:34 PM
You are delusional if you think he went back for "his people".
It was a business move, the two Allstars he joined were fading so he picked himself two other Allstars and formed another super team.

Wasn't this already confirmed by his agent?

Xoush
06-21-2016, 05:35 PM
Wasn't this already confirmed by his agent?

Pretty much.

Jasper
06-21-2016, 05:40 PM
Tell you story , about states which equal communities

I live in Wisconsin...
I always feel uncomfortable traveling out of state , but do it regularly.
As soon as I travel back home , cross the Wisconsin border , I FEEL LIKE I AM AT HOME> I could be 300 miles away from the house , but it's home.
People in my state , are very friendly , and willing to help.
Its just called being a Wisconsinite.

Bron has that same feeling for Ohio.

Most big city folks are very pushy , busy , rushy and loud. Once out of their me first mentality , they don't make friends, but people basically oppose them.
When Bron went to Miami it was a bball business decision.
when he went back to Cav's it was an emotional decision.

Wally450
06-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Had to win one for Cleveland and he did. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. He actually did it. :cry: :banana: