PDA

View Full Version : Do people actually watch the NBA other than just the 4 relevant teams(CLE,GS,OKC,SA)

TonyMontana
06-21-2016, 04:59 PM
I can't tihnk of a single time this season there was a game worth watching that didn't have one of these teams. Kobes last regular season game was the one exception.

This is why legends trash the GSWs 73 win record, style of play, and the league today. It is incredibly watered down. there are more blowouts than ever.

The CAP going way up is going to only further this. Since EVERY team will get CAP space, of course the top tier free agents are going to go to one of the big 4 teams. Then the rest of the shitty irrelevant teams will overpay on the 2nd tier free agents. :roll:

I'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it just is.

Even "Laker fans" dont watch laker games. seems like they just went to dikriding Steven Curry. If it wasn't for revenue sharing, the rest of the league would be fuked.

riseagainst
06-21-2016, 05:01 PM
To be fair, each of those teams have multiple top 10 players.

ArbitraryWater
06-21-2016, 05:02 PM
I agree is something is different/off, which made me enjoy things more years back. But luckily we just got the GOAT moment to compensate, for this year at least :cheers:

90sgoat
06-21-2016, 05:03 PM
It's because player today don't have fundamentals, so watching worse teams is watching horrible unorganized chucking and travelling.

Achilleas
06-21-2016, 05:04 PM
i only miss 3 games of gsw this year,and i watch 15-20 important games and many games when they were ending

NBAGOAT
06-21-2016, 05:05 PM
I think a lot of people have watched a lot of Laker/Clippers games at least. Lakers because they have so many fans and Clippers because they're still in socal and not far from the top tier.

RedBlackAttack
06-21-2016, 05:13 PM
Maybe the most entertaining and pure fun (stress free) time that I've had watching the Cavs over the years were 2011-14 when they were rebuilding. It was fun to see the young potential stars and what they were capable of... and watch the franchise rebuilding, piece-by-piece.

If you can't appreciate the team-building part of it, I would probably have to question how much you really love the game. :confusedshrug:

Xoush
06-21-2016, 05:34 PM
Most teams do not even play proper defense during the regular season.
There is almost no intensity involved. So if you have only a limited amount of time it is very understandable that you watch the most relevant teams, since they will be the most entertaining teams aswell.

It's sad but it is what it is.

r0drig0lac
06-21-2016, 06:04 PM
I can't tihnk of a single time this season there was a game worth watching that didn't have one of these teams. Kobes last regular season game was the one exception.

This is why legends trash the GSWs 73 win record, style of play, and the league today. It is incredibly watered down. there are more blowouts than ever.

The CAP going way up is going to only further this. Since EVERY team will get CAP space, of course the top tier free agents are going to go to one of the big 4 teams. Then the rest of the shitty irrelevant teams will overpay on the 2nd tier free agents. :roll:

I'm not saying it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it just is.

Even "Laker fans" dont watch laker games. seems like they just went to dikriding Steven Curry. If it wasn't for revenue sharing, the rest of the league would be fuked.
agree