PDA

View Full Version : So Do People Still Think Curry Is the Best Player in the League

SilkkTheShocker
06-21-2016, 05:44 PM
I can't imagine how bad GS is going to get as their alpha Igoudala ages. Curry is without a doubt one of the biggest frauds in NBA history. Back to back MVP, and incredibly unimpressive in back to back Finals. Not even the most important player on his own team. Healthy Cleveland team in 15 would rolled these fools. The 15 Warriors are without a doubt the biggest asterisk title of all-time.

Xoush
06-21-2016, 05:46 PM
This has to be satire. I refuse to believe that there are people acting this way in real life.

SilkkTheShocker
06-21-2016, 05:49 PM
This has to be satire. I refuse to believe that there are people acting this way in real life.

Seen some of your posts today already. Haven't seen you type anything that didn't make you sound like a pretentious f.aggot. Why don't you sign off of and turn on soccer if you don't like the discussion here, son.

Quickening
06-21-2016, 05:51 PM
Seen some of your posts today already. Haven't seen you type anything that didn't make you sound like a pretentious f.aggot. Why don't you sign off of and turn on soccer if you don't like the discussion here, son.

Alpha :applause:

LongLiveTheKing
06-21-2016, 05:57 PM
Nope Lebron showed last year and this year he is still the best player in the league.

Wally450
06-21-2016, 05:59 PM
Flavor of the month and everyone hopped on board for some reason. Best all around player was and has been LeBron.

Hey Yo
06-21-2016, 06:03 PM
Wonder if any player who has multiple reg. season MVP's and a Finals appearance in the same seasons....walked away 2x with ZERO FMVP votes?

Xoush
06-21-2016, 06:05 PM

What is there to discuss? You are spouting some insane things, and I am pointing this out.