PDA

View Full Version : I only started posting here Feb 2016, and LeBron won a ring in the same year..

Dray n Klay
06-21-2016, 08:57 PM
Coincidence? I think not.

My account is a symbolism of the unification of the LeBron/Durant/Dray/Klay Families, and the creation of it resulted in LeBron winning a ring in the same year.

As a fairly new poster to Insidehoops, I take pride in being on of the leading members of the greatest sports fanbase around, and I'm certain the creation of my account as well as other new posters (Insanity Kills, scuzzy, Gus, Ranked 12th) were a key aspect of the Cavs winning. :rockon:

:dancin :hammertime: :hammertime: :djparty

Tmuston Beltics
06-21-2016, 09:02 PM
:djparty :djparty :djparty :djparty :djparty :djparty

K Xerxes
06-21-2016, 09:06 PM
Gotta say that the LeBron stans are hella weak these days. Taking after their idol to collude with current top players in the league.

At least the Kobe stans have an excuse in that the Mamba has actually retired, so they need another player now. But Bron is still leading contending teams and you feel the need to latch on to another top 3 player in the league and two other stars :facepalm

Secure stans maintain their fandom over one player. You don't see the MJ/Worthy/McHale 'family' around, do you? No because the GOAT is all we need.

NBAGOAT
06-21-2016, 09:07 PM
Gotta say that the LeBron stans are hella weak these days. Taking after their idol to collude with current top players in the league.

At least the Kobe stans have an excuse in that the Mamba has actually retired, so they need another player now. But Bron is still leading contending teams and you feel the need to latch on to another top 3 player in the league and two other stars :facepalm

Secure stans maintain their fandom over one player. You don't see the MJ/Worthy/McHale 'family' around, do you? No because the GOAT is all we need.

:oldlol: :oldlol: As the one man member of the Kareem fam, agreed.

Nilocon165
06-21-2016, 09:08 PM

Meltdown

WayOfWad3
06-21-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm pretty sure you're Dubeta; but since I have no proof, take this W

Dray n Klay
06-21-2016, 09:15 PM

I'm pretty sure you're WayofWade :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
06-21-2016, 09:15 PM
OP, you are a self obsessed, schizophrenic idiot

InsanityKills
06-21-2016, 09:25 PM
We STAY Winning!!!!!

:djparty :djparty :djparty

r0drig0lac
06-21-2016, 09:27 PM
:lol

diamenz
06-21-2016, 09:36 PM
how does this remain a thread.

Straight_Ballin
06-21-2016, 09:38 PM
OP, you are a self obsessed, schizophrenic idiot

About sums it up. Kid has never set foot in quicken loans arena and somehow thinks he's tied to Cavs success. :roll:

WayOfWad3
06-21-2016, 09:40 PM
I'm pretty sure you're WayofWade :confusedshrug:
I tried to come up with something witty to say but I couldn't, fantastic post OP. Take another W while you're at it

Lebronxrings
06-21-2016, 09:43 PM
OP is a prophet. Definitely an elite poster on this board.

Dray n Klay
06-21-2016, 09:43 PM
I tried to come up with something witty to say but I couldn't, fantastic post OP. Take another W while you're at it

:cheers:

Come, join the LeBron/Durant/Dray/Klay Fam. :rockon:

You look like a poster with great potential

Real14
06-21-2016, 09:44 PM
how does this remain a thread.
Jeff and the mods must be related to Adam Silver.

Fudge
06-21-2016, 09:49 PM
OP in the running for ISH MVP next season. Back to back for the LeBron family. KiiiiNG this year, D&K next year.

Belee dat.

Dray n Klay
06-21-2016, 09:53 PM
OP in the running for ISH MVP next season. Back to back for the LeBron family. KiiiiNG this year, D&K next year.

Belee dat.

WE

STAY

WINNING

:dancin :hammertime: :hammertime: :yaohappy:

WayOfWad3
06-21-2016, 09:54 PM

Come, join the LeBron/Durant/Dray/Klay Fam. :rockon:

You look like a poster with great potential
Let's do this, it'll be my second time joining, this time will be even sweeter than the last

http://gif.co/tNn4.gif

Dray n Klay
06-21-2016, 09:56 PM
Let's do this, it'll be my second time joining, this time will be even sweeter than the last

http://gif.co/tNn4.gif

:hammertime: :hammertime:

Poetry
06-21-2016, 10:04 PM
I'm pretty sure you're Dubeta

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lURhUd1UZc9z0s/giphy.gif

scuzzy
06-21-2016, 10:15 PM
Epic thread OP, but whats new :confusedshrug:

My hat goes off to all the ISH new Fam members

Dray n Klay paves the way

lays the blueprint for all the new Lebron Fam rooks

def Ish ROTY imo

InsanityKills SOTY

blessed to have these guys on my side

RIP to fallen soldiers like Gus, Dubeta, GIF Reaction

InsanityKills
06-21-2016, 10:38 PM
It's crazy to be mentioned with such great company! Scuzzy, G.U.S(RIP), Dray n Klay, ranked 12th, Dubeta(RIP) those are all elite, all-time great posters on ISH. It's unbelievable!:rockon:

The LeBron fam has some of the greatest basketball minds in the world without a doubt.

What A Time!

Love my bros.:banana:

#FreeG.U.SandDubeta

scandisk_
06-21-2016, 10:44 PM
For bron fans, Pauk was actually fun and entertaining. These alts though :oldlol:

If you want to stan a player too hard, use your main accounts and be proud.

Lebronxrings
06-21-2016, 10:45 PM
For bron fans, Pauk was actually fun and entertaining. These alts though :oldlol:

If you want to stan a player too hard, use your main accounts and be proud.
you have no shame Straight_Ballin

Dray n Klay
06-21-2016, 10:45 PM
It's crazy to be mentioned with such great company! Scuzzy, G.U.S(RIP), Dray n Klay, ranked 12th, Dubeta(RIP) those are all elite, all-time great posters on ISH. It's unbelievable!:rockon:

The LeBron fam has some of the greatest basketball minds in the world without a doubt.

What A Time!

Love my bros.:banana:

#FreeG.U.SandDubeta

#FreeGUSandDubeta :rockon: :banana:

scandisk_
06-21-2016, 10:48 PM
you have no shame Straight_Ballin

you got that wrong boi, I'm actually dubeta and 3ball