PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Of Game 7

MP.Trey
06-21-2016, 10:04 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QR__1k78NTk

I've watched this about at least a dozen times since the game on Sunday, and my eyes still tear up a little everytime that final buzzer goes off. It feels so good to see Cleveland, the organization, the players, the city, the fanbase all get what they deserve through all the hard times. It still doesn't even feel real.

Nilocon165
06-21-2016, 10:09 PM
I've watched this so many times

"It's over! It's over! Cleveland is a city of champions once again!"

It sounds so clear in my mind now

Jasper
06-21-2016, 11:52 PM
when James fell after trying the dunk , I thought he broke something.....

Then I thought the wrist ...

Then I remember his elbow... either a elbow stinger or nerve again...

I thought he will throw the free throws one handed , but when he shot the first one , I thought he would hit the winning free throw on the second ...

then it was over.

moongaze
06-21-2016, 11:56 PM
I'm still watching post game interviews and highlights of the game. Someone needs to make a documentary about the two year rivalry between these two teams. Too many storylines

Living Being
06-22-2016, 12:03 AM
Final minute was just Curry getting owned over and over again.

Irving's 3
Love's D
Curry brick

Proctor
06-22-2016, 12:07 AM
Two things I'll never forget about that game...

1) Knowing with ABSOLUTE certainty that the 3 Kyrie took was going to go in. No doubt about it.

2) When Lebron went for the dunk...I said to the people I was watching with "Lebron just jihaded the Warriors." :lol

KiiiiNG
06-22-2016, 12:19 AM
I'm still watching post game interviews and highlights of the game. Someone needs to make a documentary about the two year rivalry between these two teams. Too many storylines
Absolutely ridiculous story-lines. Particularly this season and Cleveland's 2004 Red Sox esque run.

But what separates this from the Red Sox run is LEBRON JAMES and his individual story-lines. This year we got an incredible team story-line and an even more incredible individual story-line. The Warriors played the roles of invincible villains to a Tee and were ultimately the sacrificial lambs of the greatest story ever.

:applause: