PDA

View Full Version : What should the cavs do during the offseason?

CarlosBoozer
06-21-2016, 10:58 PM
Shumpert needs to work hard during the summer because he is an absolute blackhole on offense.
Kyrie and Lebron do not have legit backups, hopefully Delly steps up or they find serviceable role players.
A defensive big is a must, it'll help them a lot during the playoffs (look at the raptors series) I mean seriously, Biyombo?! lol
Love's contract is way too big so I highly doubt any team right now would want him (Boston maybe?) But he will slowly find his role in this cavs team, he beasted in game 7 and most of the playoff games other than the finals.

What do you guys expect? :cheers:

rzp
06-21-2016, 11:15 PM
Shumpert needs to work hard during the summer because he is an absolute blackhole on offense.
Kyrie and Lebron do not have legit backups, hopefully Delly steps up or they find serviceable role players.
A defensive big is a must, it'll help them a lot during the playoffs (look at the raptors series) I mean seriously, Biyombo?! lol
Love's contract is way too big so I highly doubt any team right now would want him (Boston maybe?) But he will slowly find his role in this cavs team, he beasted in game 7 and most of the playoff games other than the finals.

What do you guys expect? :cheers:

No cap space, no picks... they cant do sh!t.

Keep the core would be a miracle tbh.

raprap
06-21-2016, 11:16 PM
LeBron moves to the 4.

Trade Love for 3 and D players (Crowder? Bradley?)

Give Mozgov a role for the teams that play big or replace him with another rim protector

get veterans who are willing to ring chase ex. richard jefferson

Kyrie
Bradley
Crowder
Lebron
TT

DEATH LINEUP X2

:D

Lebron23
06-21-2016, 11:27 PM
I love to see the Cavaliers bring back Carlos Boozer.

He can be their Richard Jefferson next season. He can still play in the NBA as a 6th-8th man off the bench.

http://www.realclearsports.com/blognetwork/Boozer%20Jazz.jpg

Prime_Shaq
06-21-2016, 11:29 PM
They should try and get Iggy.

plowking
06-21-2016, 11:32 PM
How much have they got coming off the books?

I'd go for someone like Anderson. Stretches the floor and grabs boards, and is more mobile than someone like Love. Good guy to have come off the bench.

And obviously a 3 and D type guy would serve them great. Between Bron and Kyrie, with Love sometimes chipping in, they have good enough scoring iMO. Just need to add some shooters I think.

Prime_Shaq
06-21-2016, 11:33 PM
How much have they got coming off the books?

I'd go for someone like Anderson. Stretches the floor and grabs boards, and is more mobile than someone like Love. Good guy to have come off the bench.

And obviously a 3 and D type guy would serve them great. Between Bron and Kyrie, with Love sometimes chipping in, they have good enough scoring iMO. Just need to add some shooters I think.
Isn't having Frye and Anderson kinda redundant though?

Fire Colangelo
06-21-2016, 11:43 PM

He can be their Richard Jefferson next season. He can still play in the NBA as a 6th-8th man off the bench.

No way in hell.

If you want to win a championship, keep Carlos Boozer off of your roster.

Richard Jefferson was a savy veteran that knows the game, and can play defense when needed. The last thing the Cavs need is a big that can't defend for his life - they already have a few of those.

CarlosBoozer
06-22-2016, 12:21 AM

Thanks for being so positive my brotha, but my man booze is too old and defense is a key if they want to acquire another big man