PDA

View Full Version : Any of you ever had your girl accuse you of talking to/about women on the internet?

CavaliersFTW
06-22-2016, 12:10 AM
Like out of the blue - "you've been gawking/talking to women on the internet today" and then they never show proof but storm off mad and threaten to end the relationship and what not? It's actually not the first time it's happened to me either months ago my girlfriend accused me of talking about "****ing women on the internet" as she put it and I asked for proof and she literally never had any to show me though she just kept calling me a liar. To this day, I'm guessing she thinks I'm a liar about it I'm willing to bet as it was never really resolved. I even brought it up like one week, and 2 weeks later after that first incident after the fights that followed it had died down and she just said she didn't feel like looking back to see it and procrastinated until I actually forgot about it. Now she's back at it again and I asked for proof and she's just stormed off and wants a "break" etc. I feel like you can't just go accusing people of stuff without proof. False accusations like that can do a lot of damage. Anyone encounter something similar?

KyrieTheFuture
06-22-2016, 12:12 AM
She found your ISH account

CavaliersFTW
06-22-2016, 12:12 AM
She found your ISH account
More like she thinks I'm someone elses insidehoop account is my best guess. I've been shit talking the warriors, not gawking at women.

highwhey
06-22-2016, 12:21 AM
i don't know if it would be worse to admit to trying to fck women or posting on ish. :lol

TheMan
06-22-2016, 12:22 AM
More like she thinks I'm someone elses insidehoop account is my best guess. I've been shit talking the warriors, not gawking at women.
:facepalm Stand up for yourself, quit being a whiny little cvnt.

Tell her it's your right as a full blooded American male to gawk at other women if you choose to do so, tell her to get with the program :coleman:

CavaliersFTW
06-22-2016, 12:25 AM
i don't know if it would be worse to admit to trying to fck women or posting on ish. :lol
lol, insidehoops is a shithole for sure but I don't do or post anything that would put a relationship in jeopardy. Insidehoops exposes me as nothing more than a dickhead to some other posters every once in a while and responding to trolling and doing some trolling. It's juvenile, but not what I'm being accused of.

CavaliersFTW
06-22-2016, 12:29 AM
:facepalm Stand up for yourself, quit being a whiny little cvnt.

Tell her it's your right as a full blooded American male to gawk at other women if you choose to do so, tell her to get with the program :coleman:
Yeah that'll set things right :oldlol:

I'm pretty sure she's a lot more keen on honesty anyways by the way. She more or less wants me to tell the truth. I think she thinks she's caught me at something, and I keep denying it and she's mostly pissed cause she thinks I'm lying. That's my guess anyway. If you've been around women, you'll know what I mean. The annoying af thing is, I ask for proof and don't get it. Like... the truth aint gonna set me free if I can't see which nimrod she follows around thinking it's me - whether it's an ISH account of she's just following around some catfished account or something on some other site or social media. Annoying AF.

Jameerthefear
06-22-2016, 12:31 AM
She probably saw all your posts and videos about Wilt Chamberlain and got jealous

highwhey
06-22-2016, 12:32 AM
lol, insidehoops is a shithole for sure but I don't do or post anything that would put a relationship in jeopardy. Insidehoops exposes me as nothing more than a dickhead to some other posters every once in a while and responding to trolling and doing some trolling. It's juvenile, but not what I'm being accused of.
true, but association.

once she finds warriorfans posts, its over. we have posters calling stephen curry's 3 year old daughter a "little slut".

we also have a poster that is supposedly going to eat a dildo.

anyways, she sounds insecure.you should sit down with her, and amicably explain to her that you aren't doing that. try to figure out why she suspects you of that. there's certain things you cant take back...some of them include false accusations. if she remains unreasonable, maybe its best to drop her. you can be a full time ISH poster.

the key is to find a moment where both of you are calm, and approach her about it in a nice way.

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 12:38 AM
Don't have one

Jameerthefear
06-22-2016, 12:41 AM
Also, your gf sounds like a ****ing whore. She's probably using the smoke and mirrors to f*ck another guy. Set up cameras in her bedroom and stake out her job and shit if you have to.

TheMan
06-22-2016, 12:41 AM
Yeah that'll set things right :oldlol:

I'm pretty sure she's a lot more keen on honesty anyways by the way. She more or less wants me to tell the truth. I think she thinks she's caught me at something, and I keep denying it and she's mostly pissed cause she thinks I'm lying. That's my guess anyway. If you've been around women, you'll know what I mean. The annoying af thing is, I ask for proof and don't get it. Like... the truth aint gonna set me free if I can't see which nimrod she follows around thinking it's me - whether it's an ISH account of she's just following around some catfished account or something on some other site or social media. Annoying AF.
I know all about that and more, been married over a decade now :(

That's why I'm telling you to stop being a little bitch and grow a pair, tell her you will not be intimidated.

Just so I understand, she thinks you're some alt at ISH posting your thoughts on other women? :confusedshrug:

More likely she found out you have a Tinder account, huh :oldlol:

Anyways, congrats at being NBA champs :cheers:

CavaliersFTW
06-22-2016, 12:43 AM
true, but association.

once she finds warriorfans posts, its over. we have posters calling stephen curry's 3 year old daughter a "little slut".

we also have a poster that is supposedly going to eat a dildo.

anyways, she sounds insecure.you should sit down with her, and amicably explain to her that you aren't doing that. try to figure out why she suspects you of that. there's certain things you cant take back...some of them include false accusations. if she remains unreasonable, maybe its best to drop her. you can be a full time ISH poster.

the key is to find a moment where both of you are calm, and approach her about it in a nice way.
I love her, not trying to end anything. We'll see how talking goes I guess. Just so frustrating especially because the first time she wasn't forthcoming about why she believes what she believes and now I'm thinking I set the wrong precedent by letting that slide.

catzhernandez
06-22-2016, 12:44 AM
Uh... Yeah... because I was.

CavaliersFTW
06-22-2016, 12:45 AM
I know all about that and more, been married over a decade now :(

That's why I'm telling you to stop being a little bitch and grow a pair, tell her you will not be intimidated.

Just so I understand, she thinks you're some alt at ISH posting your thoughts on other women? :confusedshrug:

More likely she found out you have a Tinder account, huh :oldlol:

Anyways, congrats at being NBA champs :cheers:
I'm not crazy, I don't have a tinder account it'd be a nuclear meltdown if i did lol - Thanks for the perspective though :cheers:

Smoke117
06-22-2016, 01:47 AM

Seriously.

masonanddixon
06-22-2016, 05:34 AM
lol women are the most disposable commodity in existence, who gives a shit what they say.

StephHamann
06-22-2016, 06:48 AM
She probably saw all your posts and videos about Wilt Chamberlain and got jealous
:lol

nathanjizzle
06-22-2016, 07:27 AM
The lady doth protest too much me thinks!

In other words, the bitch is cheating on you.

UK2K
06-22-2016, 07:44 AM

My girlfriend knows I look at other females. That's called life. Just because you look doesn't mean you'll act.

It'd be naive of me to think she doesn't find any other man attractive.

If she's mad because she thinks you are looking at other women, you need to find someone less psycho.

Im Still Ballin
06-22-2016, 07:50 AM
https://pics.onsizzle.com/when-she-hits-you-with-so-what-are-we-ig-2889320.png

Pushxx
06-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Jameer and nathan are right. Pretty simple dude.

TheReal Kendall
06-22-2016, 01:53 PM
Yup. Had my girl accuse me of this cause I was on tiny chat and this other cam sites. She seen them getting naked so she thought I was fapping to them and meeting them in real life.

Shit was dumb. We argued about literally nothing for close to a week. She don't even trip like that when I go to a strip club.

KyrieTheFuture
06-22-2016, 02:04 PM
Yup. Had my girl accuse me of this cause I was on tiny chat and this other cam sites. She seen them getting naked so she thought I was fapping to them and meeting them in real life.

Shit was dumb. We argued about literally nothing for close to a week. She don't even trip like that when I go to a strip club.
Lol why the **** were you on a cam site with a girlfriend. Those are for lonely ass fat dudes

Charlie Sheen
06-22-2016, 02:11 PM
My girlfriend knows I look at other females. That's called life. Just because you look doesn't mean you'll act.

It'd be naive of me to think she doesn't find any other man attractive.

If she's mad because she thinks you are looking at other women, you need to find someone less psycho.

Preach. :applause:

She's not your wife or the mother of your children. Her problems don't have to be your problems. Do better.

imdaman99
06-22-2016, 02:18 PM
Yeah I did. It's usually about how insecure the girl is. Always afraid of losing her man. Happened to me with my ex. She always assumed female friends I had were trying to take me from her. The meltdown she had when another girl had the audacity of texting me twice while I was chillin with her :roll:

Either it's their insecurities, or because she's doing it herself so she's projecting on you. Seems like a toxic relationship though. You either need to get it figured out or you can't be with her anymore. She might murder you in your sleep if she's had her last meltdown. Get it fixed man and let us know the deal :cheers:

TheReal Kendall
06-22-2016, 02:57 PM
Lol why the **** were you on a cam site with a girlfriend. Those are for lonely ass fat dudes

I was bored and wanted to see how it was. It be some nice women on there doing strange things.

senelcoolidge
06-22-2016, 03:01 PM
1,000 plus post on your admiration for a tall muscular black man. I mean you can't blame her for questioning you.

Nick Young
06-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Like out of the blue - "you've been gawking/talking to women on the internet today" and then they never show proof but storm off mad and threaten to end the relationship and what not? It's actually not the first time it's happened to me either months ago my girlfriend accused me of talking about "****ing women on the internet" as she put it and I asked for proof and she literally never had any to show me though she just kept calling me a liar. To this day, I'm guessing she thinks I'm a liar about it I'm willing to bet as it was never really resolved. I even brought it up like one week, and 2 weeks later after that first incident after the fights that followed it had died down and she just said she didn't feel like looking back to see it and procrastinated until I actually forgot about it. Now she's back at it again and I asked for proof and she's just stormed off and wants a "break" etc. I feel like you can't just go accusing people of stuff without proof. False accusations like that can do a lot of damage. Anyone encounter something similar?
Sounds like she got borderline personality disorder, dude.

Run.