PDA

View Full Version : Mike Francesa: Klay told LeBron that

Springsteen
06-22-2016, 02:25 AM
http://www.bigplay.com/klay-thompson-insulted-lebron-james-walking-off-court-after-game-4/

New York radio host Mike Francesa reported that Thompson told LeBron that “this is a man’s game” when walking off the court after the Game 4 victory. The story goes that James was livid and went ballistic in the locker room about the comment. It seems true considering Thompson took a shot at him in the interviews following the game as well.

Klay’s father also joined in on the insults towards LeBron before he took over the series and changed history. Funny enough, Thompson was the most quiet and took the least responsibility following the collapse.

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 02:31 AM
In which Lebron replied...

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHNQ2nkJB74VwFW/giphy.gif

WayOfWad3
06-22-2016, 02:33 AM
Klay must've got his feelings hurt...

G-train
06-22-2016, 02:53 AM
I doubt this story very much.

'This is a mans game' is very inoffensive and soft trash talk.

Im Still Ballin
06-22-2016, 02:54 AM

Get on your knees bitch.

Quickening
06-22-2016, 03:14 AM

plowking
06-22-2016, 03:34 AM

Depends. Roundabout way of calling someone a lil biatch.

Klay shouldn't talk though. He is one of the most overrated players in the league. I don't care if he dropped 37 in a quarter. Dude plays on a team that benefits him more than anyone I've seen.

Dude will forever be known as bird feed to me.

highwhey
06-22-2016, 04:13 AM
Klay can't even talk trash properly :roll:

Is this man from the suburbs??

Mr Feeny
06-22-2016, 04:47 AM
And then prompted to cry like a loser and head off to the tunnel immediately after the biggest collapse in nba finals history without shaking hands, like a loser.

I guess his feelings got hurt:lol

R.I.P.
06-22-2016, 05:15 AM
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/832423/Screen_shot_2011-06-23_at_9.06.04_AM_medium.png

You ain

sportjames23
06-22-2016, 05:23 AM
Klay learned that shit from X-Man. Only he learned the wrong lesson, because that shit backfired on X-Man, too, back in the 1992 ECF:

https://youtu.be/4wLW2UwkcG4?t=2m

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:52 AM
If you trash talk, you better back it up by playing accordingly.

And how is this more offensive than LeBron being called a bitch straight to his face by Green...

jstern
06-22-2016, 06:05 AM
Saying that when your team is up 3 to 1 is such a bitch thing to say. He's saying it because he assumed his team was going to win.

I'm so glad Cleveland won. This Golden State team just seemed so naive, Klay going on about how they would beat Showtime Lakers. Just comments like that. Whether that's true or not, a person just knows not to say such a thing when the series has barely started. It's really like celebrating, screaming you're the man, before the race is over, and while you were celebrating one of the runners behind you runs by you.

Maybe it has to do with him having an NBA father, and not really having to ever struggle for much.

IGOTGAME
06-22-2016, 06:57 AM
Saying that when your team is up 3 to 1 is such a bitch thing to say. He's saying it because he assumed his team was going to win.

I'm so glad Cleveland won. This Golden State team just seemed so naive, Klay going on about how they would beat Showtime Lakers. Just comments like that. Whether that's true or not, a person just knows not to say such a thing when the series has barely started. It's really like celebrating, screaming you're the man, before the race is over, and while you were celebrating one of the runners behind you runs by you.

Maybe it has to do with him having an NBA father, and not really having to ever struggle for much.

Both Steph and Klay are starting to sound like spoiled special snowflakes. I've never seen so many people that hated Lebron actually root for them and I think their attitude had something to do with that.

Lebron23
06-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Klay is a terrible finals performer. And a very poor sports.

Prime_Shaq
06-22-2016, 07:06 AM
If you trash talk, you better back it up by playing accordingly.

And how is this more offensive than LeBron being called a bitch straight to his face by Green...
Except Green actually showed up at Game 7.

G-train
06-22-2016, 07:26 AM

Klay shouldn't talk though. He is one of the most overrated players in the league. I don't care if he dropped 37 in a quarter. Dude plays on a team that benefits him more than anyone I've seen.

lil biatch is pretty soft too

I think the trash talk stuff is a bit of a blow up

wasnt so much what was being said, more so lebron just annoyed at losing that game

jlip
06-22-2016, 07:34 AM
I'll just let this sit here.

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13442304_1388434811185039_5732311206742383971_n.jp g?oh=e7e2fbf79c58ad8b9f36371dbd592e68&oe=57F846E4

NBASTATMAN
06-22-2016, 07:46 AM

HIS FAV PLAYER IS KOBE :banana:

feyki
06-22-2016, 09:18 AM
He was right . But Curry and Klay deserved the losing .

Knoe Itawl
06-22-2016, 10:05 AM
I do like Steph and was highly entertained by his play this year, however he's one of the most arrogant mofo's I've ever seen on the court. All of Golden State was, but especially Curry's antics. I also want to snatch that mouth guard out of his mouth (with a glove on, of course).

Aside from the whole underdog coming back thing, it was good to see GS get humbled, because they deserved it.

tpols
06-22-2016, 10:08 AM

nah klay said it in response to bran trying to get green tossed. He didnt just say it out of the blue as trash talk since they were up.

and the whole bron going apeshit in the lockeroom was bran making as big a scene as possible to get draymond suspended.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 10:12 AM
nah klay said it in response to bran trying to get green tossed. He didnt just say it out of the blue as trash talk since they were up.

and the whole bron going apeshit in the lockeroom was bran making as big a scene as possible to get draymond suspended.
Again, how do you Kobe stans fail to understand than the PREVIOUS F2 and THIS were the reason why Green got suspended? 4 points = suspension. Punch = flagrant. :facepalm :facepalm

aj1987
06-22-2016, 10:21 AM
just putting what klay said into context.. and we've gone over this many times dummy. Here's a breakdown (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=410255) on events leading to the suspension in case you missed (you have to scroll down a bit to see brans timeline).
Kick to the nuts = F2 in the WCF
Punch to the nuts = F1 in the Finals

Is that clear enough for you?

Also, in that GIF, Kobe clearly elbowed Artest in the throat and got him kicked out. Kobe should've been kicked out for that elbow. At the least, a flagrant 1. LeBron instigated it and got a tech. If Green kept his cool, he wouldn't have been suspended.

Kobe stans... :facepalm

tpols
06-22-2016, 10:23 AM
Again, how do you Kobe stans fail to understand than the PREVIOUS F2 and THIS were the reason why Green got suspended? 4 points = suspension. Punch = flagrant. :facepalm :facepalm

try to follow the convo.. the draymond "punch" was not even called a foul in the game. It was only put under scrutinization after bran went ape shit and the cavs started pleading to the league to get rid of him.

The poster I responded to was inferring that klay just started talking trash out of nowhere because his team had a commanding lead. This was not the case.. he was replying to bron and the cavs pleading to get one of their best players suspended over something they started.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 10:31 AM
try to follow the convo.. the draymond "punch" was not even called a foul in the game. It was only put under scrutinization after bran went ape shit and the cavs started pleading to the league to get rid of him.

The poster I responded to was inferring that klay just started talking trash out of nowhere because his team had a commanding lead. This was not the case.. he was replying to bron and the cavs pleading to get one of their best players suspended over something they started.
You've deleted your post, I see. If you actually followed the media, they were saying that Green might land another flagrant even before the postgame interview.

Anyways, LeBron isn't like Kobe. He's not allowed to elbow players in the throat and get away with it. Not just that, the other player gets called for a foul and gets tossed. The most protected and carried player in the history of the league. Kobe is out of the top 12. :oldlol:

Wally450
06-22-2016, 10:33 AM
Klay grew up with a dad who played in the NBA. Dude had everything handed to him. then he's gonna tell LeBron this is a grown man's game? :roll:

avonbarksdale
06-22-2016, 10:47 AM
this 'trash talk' shit is so soft

if you got play ball at your local gym someone will call you a bitch

how is it that on the biggest most competitive stage in basketball being called a bitch or being tol its a grown mans game is a big deal lol

i've heard worse shit said at a ymca

Rocketswin2013
06-22-2016, 10:56 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Springsteen
06-22-2016, 11:12 AM

Draymond knew the consequences of continuing to touch other mans cojones. The eyes of social media and the league were on his every move after the Steve Adams kick.

Are you really shocked Lebron somewhat goaded him into doing it again? It's honestly his fault for reverting back to his old ways and taking the bait when his team needed him to maintain his composure and close out the series.

Rocketswin2013
06-22-2016, 11:14 AM
lebron found something to motivate him even more in the series. like jordan wouldve and always did. even if somewhat petty.

and realistically, lebron was more angry about being down 3-1 to those clowns than actually being angry about trash talk, which i'm sure he's hard a ton of throughout his career and ignored it. if cleveland were up 3-1, we wouldve never heard about this.

its great to see it backfire. like it did for boston in 2012.

kshutts1
06-22-2016, 11:17 AM

You think Klay benefits more than Steph from their current team and style? Certainly really close with both.

tpols
06-22-2016, 11:32 AM

Is that clear enough for you?

Also, in that GIF, Kobe clearly elbowed Artest in the throat and got him kicked out. Kobe should've been kicked out for that elbow. At the least, a flagrant 1. LeBron instigated it and got a tech. If Green kept his cool, he wouldn't have been suspended.

Kobe stans... :facepalm

thats the thing.. guys didnt lobby for extra punishment back then. Kobe was getting hit with elbows and shivers all series long from artest, and dished out some timely payback to get artest off his rocker. He didnt do it in a bitchass way stepping over him, he simply fought back. And he wasnt ever trying to get his competitors tossed, begging for it. If you notice kobe walked away from the play and had no words. Kobe relished those moments of competitiveness.

lilteapot
06-22-2016, 11:35 AM
thats the thing.. guys didnt lobby for extra punishment back then. Kobe was getting hit with elbows and shivers all series long from artest, and dished out some timely payback to get artest off his rocker. He didnt do it in a bitchass way stepping over him, he simply fought back. And he wasnt ever trying to get his competitors tossed, begging for it. If you notice kobe walked away from the play and had no words. Kobe relished those moments of competitiveness.
Lol Lebron didnt beg to get him tossed. Draymond didnt even get tossed from the game. He got suspended for the next game for good reason.

Lebron threw Draymond down on the ground. If Kobe did it your hypocritical ass would have praised his toughness. Sit down.

tpols
06-22-2016, 11:38 AM
Lebron threw Draymond down on the ground. If Kobe did it your hypocritical ass would have praised his toughness. Sit down.

and then he stepped over him.

If artest had fallen and kobe stepped over him in that manner? you'd have a point. but he didnt need to pull that bitch shit to get artest to retaliate. nice try

Kiddlovesnets
06-22-2016, 11:42 AM
And the king responded with the most alpha and manly performance in NBA Finals history.
:applause:

aj1987
06-22-2016, 11:43 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

1. Kobe elbowed Artest in the throat like a little bitch.
2. Artest got a foul called on him.
3. Artest complained about the call.
4. Artest got tossed, instead of Kobe.

Kobe knows that he's the golden boy, who's protected. Dude doesn't need to complain.

Watch the video:

https://youtu.be/90MXS1D-M20?t=3m30s

How hard is that to understand. It's like talking to a rock with autism.

Dude was getting the flagrant foul no matter what. The league already established that a hit to the nuts was going to be a flagrant foul. Then, there's the fact that Curry didn't get suspended for throwing his mouthpiece. Something for which Haslem was suspended.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=heathaslemsuspended

BlazerRed
06-22-2016, 12:03 PM

Nick Young
09-05-2016, 07:30 PM
He also sucked during the Olympics and was our worst player who got major time. Yes, he was even worse than Emar Erzan and Lowry.

TheWinningFam
09-05-2016, 07:33 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

1. Kobe elbowed Artest in the throat like a little bitch.
2. Artest got a foul called on him.
3. Artest complained about the call.
4. Artest got tossed, instead of Kobe.

Kobe knows that he's the golden boy, who's protected. Dude doesn't need to complain.

Watch the video:

https://youtu.be/90MXS1D-M20?t=3m30s

How hard is that to understand. It's like talking to a rock with autism.

Dude was getting the flagrant foul no matter what. The league already established that a hit to the nuts was going to be a flagrant foul. Then, there's the fact that Curry didn't get suspended for throwing his mouthpiece. Something for which Haslem was suspended.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=heathaslemsuspended
Tpols is a retard, Cant bother replying to his shit, always saying the same thing. :facepalm

34-24 Footwork
09-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Lol. This shit is still funny to me.

34-24 Footwork
09-05-2016, 07:49 PM
lebron found something to motivate him even more in the series. like jordan wouldve and always did. even if somewhat petty.

and realistically, lebron was more angry about being down 3-1 to those clowns than actually being angry about trash talk, which i'm sure he's hard a ton of throughout his career and ignored it. if cleveland were up 3-1, we wouldve never heard about this.

its great to see it backfire. like it did for boston in 2012.

Lobbying to the media and the league to get Draymond suspended is Jordan like in the slightest. Nice try though.

AintNoSunshine
09-05-2016, 08:01 PM
Is that why they lost? Run around shooting jump shots and hope they go in, in a men's game