PDA

View Full Version : We gonna act like Green's suspension game 5 wasn't the catalyst for momentum change?

poido123
06-22-2016, 03:03 AM
Don't care what the Lebron clowns of ISH say, there's already countless threads circlejerking him already.

Momentum is a big thing in basketball. Taking Green out of game 5 gave Lebron and the Cavs a chance to wrestle back momentum and take game 5 and eventually the series.

Had that not of happened, we would be talking about how easily the Warriors took care of the Cavs and Lebron would be scooting off to another team like the p.ssy that he is.

Game 6 was some serious bullshit. The Cavs were allowed to grab players, use moving screens and get away with some very questionable calls. Just another shameful display of manipulating storylines and big business in the NBA.

Big business just doesn't allow big money spinners like Lebron to fall in a heap. They will always look to protect their assets, that is part of business.

Won't be going near the NBA forum til season starts, just endless rants overrating Lebron who I consider to be the worst thing to happen to basketball. He is a part of what this millenial generation represent.

SouBeachTalents
06-22-2016, 03:05 AM
Meltdown

Im Still Ballin
06-22-2016, 03:05 AM
http://media.philstar.com/images/the-philippine-star/sports/20160621/lebron-trophy-cleveland-homecoming-nba-champion.jpg

"Impossible is Nothing"

Quickening
06-22-2016, 03:07 AM
http://www.blackvibes.com/images/blogs/6-2016/63521-lebron-james-clevelan.jpg

Im Still Ballin
06-22-2016, 03:09 AM
http://www.mansworld.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/wall-FB57676c6b82329.jpg

"Become Legend"

Quickening
06-22-2016, 03:16 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHNQ2nkJB74VwFW/giphy.gif

KingPush
06-22-2016, 03:17 AM
Paging Jameer, your bitch got off her leash

FLDFSU
06-22-2016, 03:18 AM
The Bulls :roll:

plowking
06-22-2016, 03:25 AM
Game 6 was some serious bullshit. The Cavs were allowed to grab players, use moving screens and get away with some very questionable calls. Just another shameful display of manipulating storylines and big business in the NBA.

Come on. Reffing is the one thing anyone can claim. No matter how much you argue, no one will be right, because you can't prove it. Kevin Love got sent to the bench with 2 fouls in what might be the worst call I've ever seen in basketball. It was wrong, later, and there wasn't the slightest bit of contact. Everyone already knows what I'm talking about without even being specific about the call.
The reffing was fine.

Big business just doesn't allow big money spinners like Lebron to fall in a heap. They will always look to protect their assets, that is part of business.

You're a Jordan fan and you say this?
You can't have it both ways. When he fails, which he has done, he sucks. When he wins, it is because the NBA doesn't want him to fail. Basically in your eyes, he can't win.
He just beat the best regular season record team ever, with a team that was in the lottery 2 years ago. Took them to the final back to back, and you are acting like it is a run of the mill accomplishment?

Won't be going near the NBA forum til season starts, just endless rants overrating Lebron who I consider to be the worst thing to happen to basketball. He is a part of what this millenial generation represent.

No one is overrating him. He is more than likely top 5 on just about anyones list. That is the consensus amongst the other greats who played ball, and the forums. Even die hard idiotic fans like pauk are saying between 3rd and 6th all time.

Bron represents everything that is right with basketball. He plays for the team. Always has. Always attempts to make the right basketball play.

poido123
06-22-2016, 03:59 AM
Come on. Reffing is the one thing anyone can claim. No matter how much you argue, no one will be right, because you can't prove it. Kevin Love got sent to the bench with 2 fouls in what might be the worst call I've ever seen in basketball. It was wrong, later, and there wasn't the slightest bit of contact. Everyone already knows what I'm talking about without even being specific about the call.
The reffing was fine.

You're a Jordan fan and you say this?
You can't have it both ways. When he fails, which he has done, he sucks. When he wins, it is because the NBA doesn't want him to fail. Basically in your eyes, he can't win.
He just beat the best regular season record team ever, with a team that was in the lottery 2 years ago. Took them to the final back to back, and you are acting like it is a run of the mill accomplishment?

No one is overrating him. He is more than likely top 5 on just about anyones list. That is the consensus amongst the other greats who played ball, and the forums. Even die hard idiotic fans like pauk are saying between 3rd and 6th all time.

Bron represents everything that is right with basketball. He plays for the team. Always has. Always attempts to make the right basketball play.

Love was ineffectual in the series to that point. He would be an excellent guy to put in foul trouble to disguise other happenings? If you were to disguise an agenda to prolong a series, who would be the perfect guy to put in foul trouble that has a name which people would suggest that there is no rigging happening? Love.

The Green suspension was the perfect guy to take out of the Warriors rotation to provide the possible momentum change. He is the Warriors vocal leader and a guy who defends Lebron along with Iggy and up to that point had been outplaying LEbron.

I'm not asking for my opinion to be popular, most will just pass it off as being salty or a conspiracy theorist. But to me, I understand the change of modern day basketball and the business behind it. Storylines and career moments are very important for genrating money in this industry. Without it, the NBA loses ratings, loses sponsors, loses a lot of things that lose money.

Lebron has played in the weakest conference for a long time, not having to deal with Western conference heavyweights year in year out. HE also has had the benefit to take vacations and gain rest, where his rivals have had to duke it out all of the way.

Lebron didn't join Cleveland thinking that he inherited a team incapable of being supremely dominant on the back of playing alongside two dominant players. Sure, Love didn't live up to what Lebron THOUGHT he was getting and I think Lebron ONLY signed with the CAVS KNOWING that he was inheriting the best supporting cast in the East. The fact that you use your narrative of an underperforming Cavs team before LEbron got there, shows that you don't acknowledge that sigficant changes to Lebron's advantage were about to happen.

Anyways, you beleive what you believe but I will be the one guy who looks forward to his retirement. Done with the flopping, colluding, everything now attitude that he brought to the NBA>

Hey Yo
06-22-2016, 04:05 AM
The OP is definitely not an alt. Same crying bitch as always.

How's LeBron's ASS taste?

highwhey
06-22-2016, 04:07 AM
Someone get JamJam in here

J Shuttlesworth
06-22-2016, 04:09 AM
We gonna act like the Cavs didn't win 3 games with Green playing?

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 04:10 AM
Poido Is Having A Meltdown Lmao

Xoush
06-22-2016, 04:21 AM
That suspension made it very clear where the League stands on this Finals.

poido123
06-22-2016, 04:30 AM
We gonna act like the Cavs didn't win 3 games with Green playing?

Do you always miss the point in discussions?

MOMENTUM.

poido123
06-22-2016, 04:32 AM

As soon as I heard about that suspension, I was like 'Gee, funny that. What a storyline it would be if Lebron could lead his team back from 3-1 down'.

Of course, Green's suspension doesn't guarantee a comeback, but if the league can help a storyline, watch them pull all kinds of tricks to fool the public.

Prime_Shaq
06-22-2016, 04:44 AM
We gonna act like it was one isolated incident? He got suspended based on accumulated flagrant points.

Hey Yo
06-22-2016, 04:44 AM
As soon as I heard about that suspension, I was like 'Gee, funny that. What a storyline it would be if Lebron could lead his team back from 3-1 down'.

Of course, Green's suspension doesn't guarantee a comeback, but if the league can help a storyline, watch them pull all kinds of tricks to fool the public.
But you just said if Green doesn't get suspended for game 5 ...GS goes on to win the title.

So now it doesn't guarantee a comeback?

Xoush
06-22-2016, 04:47 AM
It is very understandable from the League's P.O.V..
Where is the fun in the Finals when the Western Team Crushes the Eastern Team and most people consider the Western Conference Finals the real Finals. They lose alot of money and will eventually be forced to reform the playoffs matchup system. This is really the easier and cheaper solution.

poido123
06-22-2016, 04:53 AM
But you just said if Green doesn't get suspended for game 5 ...GS goes on to win the title.

So now it doesn't guarantee a comeback?

:biggums:

What I suggested was, that Green's suspension helped Cleveland wrestle back momentum in the series as it turned out.

If Green was to play game 5, we could be talking about a Warriors domination and another Lebron failure.

Did you not understand that?

Indian guy
06-22-2016, 04:57 AM
Still crying :oldlol:

Is the OP ever anything other than a weeping b!tch? Jesus, yes, LeBron owns the Bulls' soul and gets compared to MJ often. Get the fu(k over it.

As far as Green's suspension is concerned, yes, let's the blame the league for something he totally earned by being a complete idiot. Repeatedly. And the funny thing is, given your single minded obsession to see LeBron defeated, I bet you had no issues with the league not suspending him against OKC because GS were down 2-1. But when it happened against Cleveland? ZOMG league's helping out LeBron no fair!!

And :oldlol: @ how sure people are of GS' chances of defeating Cleveland in Game 5 w/ Green when they couldn't the last 2 games with him. And LeBron and co. certainly were a lot better in Game 5 than in any other game of the series. Nobody was beating 'em that night.

It's like the haters are suffering so much, they'll literally say anything to deal with this horrendous nightmare they're currently in. But guess what, you'll have to deal with it. LeBron, with 3 iconic performances, pulled off the unthinkable and is now celebrated like no other athlete in US history since the days of MJ. Life sure is sweet :pimp:

AintNoSunshine
06-22-2016, 05:02 AM
Further proof Lebron is the GOAT. Green has too low of an IQ to go up against the King.

#AffectTheGameInMoreWaysThanOne

BleedRocketsRed
06-22-2016, 05:03 AM
Don't care what the Lebron clowns of ISH say, there's already countless threads circlejerking him already.

Momentum is a big thing in basketball. Taking Green out of game 5 gave Lebron and the Cavs a chance to wrestle back momentum and take game 5 and eventually the series.

Had that not of happened, we would be talking about how easily the Warriors took care of the Cavs and Lebron would be scooting off to another team like the p.ssy that he is.

Kneel before your king, bitch boy.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHNQ2nkJB74VwFW/giphy.gif

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:06 AM
A mental excercise:
Let's swap roles Draymond is LeBron and vice verse. Would the league suspend LeBron (ofc we need to include the previous history aswell)?

It would be completely unimaginable that the League would suspend LeBron James for this. Most honest non stans agree that the suspension was unwarranted. But at the same time it was logical and perhaps inevitable from the NBA's P.O.V.. The value of your product diminishes if there are no rivalries, close Finals Games, off the court stories etc.

Now the only question that remain is did this impact the series? Even the greatest homer has to recognize that it did. We may disagree on the extent of the impact Draymond Green would have had, but surely you cannot disagree with the overall premise.

raprap
06-22-2016, 05:06 AM
I want lebron to join the bulls and win them a title too to shut this b!tch up. :facepalm

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:07 AM
A mental excercise:
Let's swap roles Draymond is LeBron and vice verse. Would the league suspend LeBron (ofc we need to include the previous history aswell)?

It would be completely unimaginable that the League would suspend LeBron James for this. Most honest non stans agree that the suspension was unwarranted. But at the same time it was logical and perhaps inevitable from the NBA's P.O.V.. The value of your product diminishes if there are no rivalries, close Finals Games, off the court stories etc.

Now the only question that remain is did this impact the series? Even the greatest homer has to recognize that it did. We may disagree on the extent of the impact Draymond Green would have had, but surely you cannot disagree with the overall premise.
Green was suspended because of flagrant points, idiot. That was CLEARLY a flagrant foul. He already had 2 points from his F2 during the WCF.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:09 AM
Green was suspended because of flagrant points, idiot. That was CLEARLY a flagrant foul. He already had 2 points from his F2 during the WCF.

Sure, now swap roles with LeBron James. Would LeBron James be subject to suspension if he did the things Draymond Green did?

AirBonner
06-22-2016, 05:11 AM
Op in meltdown essay mode. How about if curry and klay played a little better instead of relying on green to do everything.

Quickening
06-22-2016, 05:13 AM
People STILL melting down, their tears are DELICIOUS :lol

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:15 AM
Sure, now swap roles with LeBron James. Would LeBron James be subject to suspension if he did the things Draymond Green did?
Why would be be suspended, moron? :facepalm

LeBron has 0 flagrant foul points in the PO's. You need 4 to get suspended. :facepalm

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:16 AM
Why would be be suspended, moron? :facepalm

LeBron has 0 flagrant foul points in the PO's. You need 4 to get suspended. :facepalm

Did you even read my previous two posts? Ofc you have to include the histroy before that aswell. And then you compare the outcomes.....

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:19 AM
Did you even read my previous two posts? Ofc you have to include the histroy before that aswell. And then you compare the outcomes.....
Yeah, he does get suspended. 2 points from F2 (WCF) and another F1 for punching Green. Are you blaming LeBron for Green being a moron, moron?

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Yeah, he does get suspended. 2 points from F2 (WCF) and another F1 for punching Green. Are you blaming LeBron for Green being a moron, moron?

Stop it, this is crazy. Of course he doesn't get suspended, wtf are you smoking?

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:30 AM
Stop it, this is crazy. Of course he doesn't get suspended, wtf are you smoking?
Prove it, stalker.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:37 AM
Prove it, stalker.

We are talking about hypotheticals, there is nothing to prove. It is a fact that some players are being treated more equal than others. It is simply unimaginable that James would be subject to this kind of punishment if he did the things that Green did. It is a fact that this altered the series. And it is a fact that it was overall a better outcome for the NBA than a 4-1 win in the finals.

We may disagree on the impact the suspension has had, but the impact was there. And noone, including the biggest LeBron stans like SAS, thought that this suspension was warranted.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:39 AM
We are talking about hypotheticals, there is nothing to prove. It is a fact that some players are being treated more equal than others. It is simply unimaginable that James would be subject to this kind of punishment if he did the things that Green did. It is a fact that this altered the series. And it is a fact that it was overall a better outcome for the NBA than a 4-1 win in the finals.

We may disagree on the impact the suspension has had, but the impact was there. And noone, including the biggest LeBron stans like SAS, thought that this suspension was warranted.
Exactly and LeBron would be give a FLAGRANT if he punched Green.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:41 AM
Exactly and LeBron would be give a FLAGRANT if he punched Green.

Your hatred for the Warriors is blinding you, the suspension was not warranted any sensible basketball fan would see this. To suggest that LeBron would have gotten the same treatment is just crazy.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:44 AM
Your hatred for the Warriors is blinding you, the suspension was not warranted any sensible basketball fan would see this. To suggest that LeBron would have gotten the same treatment is just crazy.
The suspension was MANDATORY because of the FLAGRANT FOUL.

No one can be this dumb. No wonder you're on welfare, stalker.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:46 AM
The suspension was MANDATORY because of the FLAGRANT FOUL.

No one can be this dumb. No wonder you're on welfare, stalker.

That you actually think that I am someone elses alt is really funny
:roll::roll:

I<3NBA
06-22-2016, 05:47 AM
It is very understandable from the League's P.O.V..
Where is the fun in the Finals when the Western Team Crushes the Eastern Team and most people consider the Western Conference Finals the real Finals. They lose alot of money and will eventually be forced to reform the playoffs matchup system. This is really the easier and cheaper solution.
so why didn't they do that during Spurs vs Cavs?

that was a sweep.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:49 AM
so why didn't they do that during Spurs vs Cavs?

that was a sweep.

Because the amount of rigging required to change the tide would have been too much. They can compromise their product only so much. No amount of rigging would have changed that outcome.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 06:12 AM
Because the amount of rigging required to change the tide would have been too much. They can compromise their product only so much. No amount of rigging would have changed that outcome.
The average margin of victory was 6 points and 2 of those were decided by 1 point and 3 points.

What happened in '11 and '14? Those could've sure AF been rigged. Heck, last Finals could've easily been rigged to 7 games.

Hey Yo
06-22-2016, 06:20 AM
:biggums:

What I suggested was, that Green's suspension helped Cleveland wrestle back momentum in the series as it turned out.

If Green was to play game 5, we could be talking about a Warriors domination and another Lebron failure.

Did you not understand that?
You said if Green hadn't got suspended, we would be talking about how easily GS manhandled the Cavs... correct??? That's saying if he plays, series over...correct?

I understood perfectly

moongaze
06-22-2016, 06:26 AM
Lol at retards acting like the third best player missing one game of a 7 game series changed the series especially when said player played in 3 out of the 4 losses and Kyrie and lebron put on historical performances the would not have been beaten in game 5 Warriors also lost that game by 15 points. These are the same idiots that wanted you to believe that the cavs were better without love and Irving last year. Somehow one player missing one game was more significant than two guys missing an entire series

poido123
06-22-2016, 06:28 AM
You said if Green hadn't got suspended, we would be talking about how easily GS manhandled the Cavs... correct??? That's saying if he plays, series over...correct?

I understood perfectly

IMO, with the way the series was going and game 5 being in Golden State, I think Warriors would of closed Cavs out.

As it turned out, the Warriors didn't adjust well, especially in the immediate sense when Green was ruled out.

We can sit here and act like the NBA is a pure product, but history does prove that is not the case. In pretty much any sport that has high stakes of money involved you will always find corruption and manipulation. It's part of protecting business.

The NBA would not survive if it relied solely on unpredictability of results without some involvement.

moongaze
06-22-2016, 06:33 AM
With the way the series was going? Dummy, the cavs were the better team after game 2. Even in game 4 they held the lead the majority of the game and only blew it late. Where was green in games 3,6,7? The warriors had two chances to close it out with the so called difference maker but couldn't. Were supposed to believe greens presence would have stopped the kyrie, lebron 41 pt assault. I'm done in this retard thread. Op can eat a bag of rats and die

TheOne
06-22-2016, 07:16 AM
you are right. Draymond Groin shouldn't have been suspended for G5 of the finals. He should have been suspended in Western Conference Finals. Then it would be Thunders vs Cavs.

Thunders:Warriors 3:1
Warriors:Cavs 3:1
Thunders:Cavs = ?

You do the math.

2swift4u
06-22-2016, 07:29 AM
Green's suspension definitely contributed to the momentum change however, it wasn't the main reason for it imo and secondly he deserved it. He acted like a crazy person all playoffs long. He already should have been suspended in the OKC series imo. You can't get away with that kind of bs forever.

kamil
06-22-2016, 10:22 AM
We gonna act like it was one isolated incident? He got suspended based on accumulated flagrant points.

So? They should have suspended Green for those incidents. How far back is the league going to go when making a decision on a suspension? The flagrant call was bullshit.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 10:26 AM
So? They should have suspended Green for those incidents. How far back is the league going to go when making a decision on a suspension? The flagrant call was bullshit.
:facepalm :facepalm

Why? Because you hate LeBron? That's not how the NBA works. You punch someone, you get a flagrant or get ejected.

NBAGOAT
06-22-2016, 10:31 AM
IMO, with the way the series was going and game 5 being in Golden State, I think Warriors would of closed Cavs out.

As it turned out, the Warriors didn't adjust well, especially in the immediate sense when Green was ruled out.

We can sit here and act like the NBA is a pure product, but history does prove that is not the case. In pretty much any sport that has high stakes of money involved you will always find corruption and manipulation. It's part of protecting business.

The NBA would not survive if it relied solely on unpredictability of results without some involvement.

again why is it only when Lebron wins that you get this upset when it's only Lebron that won. Idc how much you hate him(and the flopping is exaggerated and others do it), give him some props this was great. He's also not overrated, plenty of non Lebron fans have him top 5, overrating him is calling him top 2.

SilkkTheShocker
06-22-2016, 10:34 AM
They had 3 chances to win the series with the unanimous MVP, and two of the next 3 games in GS. No excuses at all. Cleveland flat out wanted it more. Curry is the biggest fraud in the league.

NumberSix
06-22-2016, 10:38 AM
You want someone to blame? Blame Steph Carried. Dude was a fcuking no-show in the finals. Dude scored 3 points in the 4th quarter of a game 7 for the chip. The entire warriors team scored 0 points in the last 4 minutes of a game 7 for the chip. Steph Carried jacked up 2 airball 3's.

tpols
06-22-2016, 10:40 AM
of course..

In first 4 games before the suspension, cavs didnt look like they much belonged on the same court as golden state. Green gets suspended, bogut goes down, and all of a sudden bran finds his jumper and he and kyrie go off for 80+. You think thats a coincidence ?

Every all time great catches breaks.. like game 7 for the Lakers w/ Perkins going down.. if Perkins plays, given how both teams shot like shit, whoever wins the rebounding battle wins the game.. perk couldve tipped that scale just like Bogut could have for the warriors.

But the difference is when Lakers and Kobe were in a 3-2 hole, Kobe didnt lobby for KG to be suspended for sayin mean things or throwin a couple bows.. that's the difference. The cavs caught extra breaks and the biggest one of all was orchestrated by themselves and the league to swing the series back into competitiveness.

is what it is, people dont remember degrees of context, just the ring.

Wally450
06-22-2016, 10:41 AM
^^

The 2 posts above tpols are correct.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 10:43 AM
But the difference is when Lakers and Kobe were in a 3-2 hole, Kobe didnt lobby for KG to be suspended for sayin mean things or throwin a couple bows.. that's the difference. The cavs caught extra breaks and the biggest one of all was orchestrated by themselves and the league to swing the series back into competitiveness.
He doesn't need to. The league tosses out players who Kobe himself elbows/punches. Most protected ever.

Also, I'll repeat, since you're a bit slow.

WCF - Kick to the nuts = F2
Finals - Punch to the nuts = F1

Even if LeBron doesn't bring it up, Green was going to get a F1. They had set a precedent with it by giving him a F1 earlier.

NumberSix
06-22-2016, 10:46 AM
of course..

In first 4 games before the suspension, cavs didnt look like they much belonged on the same court as golden state. Green gets suspended, bogut goes down, and all of a sudden bran finds his jumper and he and kyrie go off for 80+. You think thats a coincidence ?

Every all time great catches breaks.. like game 7 for the Lakers w/ Perkins going down.. if Perkins plays, given how both teams shot like shit, whoever wins the rebounding battle wins the game.. perk couldve tipped that scale just like Bogut could have for the warriors.

is what it is, people dont remember degrees of context, just the ring.
Green didn't get suspended for it. He got a flagrant-1.

kamil
06-22-2016, 10:48 AM
:facepalm :facepalm

Why? Because you hate LeBron? That's not how the NBA works. You punch someone, you get a flagrant or get ejected.

It wasn't a punch, liar.

kshutts1
06-22-2016, 10:57 AM
A mental excercise:

Assuming they switched places, and assuming Lebron also had Draymond's Flagrant points, then yes, Lebron would also be suspended.

Reason for this is because the NBA has already, in this hypothetical, come down on him and set a precedent. So naturally they'd have to continue to uphold said precedent.

That said, of course Lebron is reffed differently than Draymond (which is the point I think you tried, poorly, to make). And I hate that. I wish all players were reffed, more or less, the same. But that's not reality, unfortunately.

plowking
06-22-2016, 11:00 AM
Love was ineffectual in the series to that point. He would be an excellent guy to put in foul trouble to disguise other happenings?

Mate, the refs aren't coaches, or taking note of who is influential and who isn't in the series. They call the game based on what is happening. Disguising shit? Really?
Do you seriously not think LeBron is a great player? How does it upset you that much?

The Green suspension was the perfect guy to take out of the Warriors rotation to provide the possible momentum change. He is the Warriors vocal leader and a guy who defends Lebron along with Iggy and up to that point had been outplaying LEbron.

If LeBron did what Green did, would you say it is worthy of a tech/flagrant? I can almost guarantee you agreed with a suspension when Wade did it a few years ago. Am I wrong?
Like someone said, they won 3 games with Green in the game too. Momentum, schmomentum. You, like many of the other irrational people hate on Bron, spam 2/6, and never put into context anything when it comes to Bron. The Cavs were the better team, and there was no shitty reffing, or any other shady business going on.

I'm not asking for my opinion to be popular, most will just pass it off as being salty or a conspiracy theorist. But to me, I understand the change of modern day basketball and the business behind it. Storylines and career moments are very important for genrating money in this industry.

It is salty. It is exactly that.
What modern day basketball are you talking about? Everything you claim with Bron was 10 fold when it came to Jordan. You think it was a joke when Magic, Bird and Jordan were doing a photoshoot, and Magic came out with "Don't get too close to Mike, its a foul"?
LeBron is treated much more like a Shaq, rather than a Jordan. Dude gets hacked like crazy. For all the dodgy reffing talk you spout, how about that layup in the last minute and a half where he clearly got hacked by Iggy? No call on that. Surely they'd give that to Bron if it was so clearly rigged. Why risk having them 89-89 when it was a clear foul?

Lebron has played in the weakest conference for a long time, not having to deal with Western conference heavyweights year in year out. HE also has had the benefit to take vacations and gain rest, where his rivals have had to duke it out all of the way.
Bolded isn't even close to true. Jordan was making the East playoffs with a 30 win team. How are you even going to suggest that? This is more narrative bullshit that is spouted on here and simply isn't close to true. Magic was facing 39 win teams in the WCF. Let me guess, Bron has it easier?
Or was the East better in 2002 or 2003, when 49 win teams were making finals, 50 win teams were the first seed, or teams like the Iverson 76ers were one of the top teams? Or how about the early 80's WC where teams with 45 wins were the 2nd seed?

Or is Bron beating a 60 win team last year in the ECF too weak? Or a 56 win team this year weak?

Lebron didn't join Cleveland thinking that he inherited a team incapable of being supremely dominant on the back of playing alongside two dominant players.

He didn't join the team with Love there... so... yeah.
He joined a team with Wiggins and Kyrie... How many wins does that team get? Be honest.
Without Bron, that team isn't close to the best supporting cast in the league. Whichever team Bron goes too supposedly has the best supporting cast. In reality, Bron probably had the 5th best team in terms of talent this season.

Plus they would have been better with Wiggins there than Love.
Aside from that trade what were the significant changes? Getting Mozgov who was a non factor in their championship run? Shumpert who was a non factor in these finals. JR was nice.

Bron is just that good man. One of the best ever.

tomtucker
06-22-2016, 11:01 AM

:applause: :applause:

plowking
06-22-2016, 11:02 AM
You want someone to blame? Blame Steph Carried. Dude was a fcuking no-show in the finals. Dude scored 3 points in the 4th quarter of a game 7 for the chip. The entire warriors team scored 0 points in the last 4 minutes of a game 7 for the chip. Steph Carried jacked up 2 airball 3's.

Injured and undergoing surgery this offseason. Missing the Olympics.

Stupid reason to hate on him. He is clearly the best or second best player in the league when healthy.

tmacattack33
06-22-2016, 11:04 AM
We gonna act like he didn't deserve it?

tomtucker
06-22-2016, 11:05 AM
you are right. Draymond Groin shouldn't have been suspended for G5 of the finals. He should have been suspended in Western Conference Finals. Then it would be Thunders vs Cavs.

Thunders:Warriors 3:1
Warriors:Cavs 3:1
Thunders:Cavs = ?

You do the math.
Thunders:facepalm :rolleyes: :wtf:

kshutts1
06-22-2016, 11:05 AM

I agree with this entire post. With as much money on the line as professional sports now have, and using human refs that are subject to both human error and human failures and human choices, of course there is rigging done.

The rigging may not be mandated by the league; the officials may decide upon their own volition as a team or as an individual. But it does happen.

That said, Green deserved his suspension, which he got, and Lebron deserved punishment, though not a suspension, which he did not get.

But they're also independent events from one another. Just because Green was punished does not mean that Lebron had to be, much less of a similar severity. He just should have been punished (given a tech), in my opinion.

Mr Feeny
06-22-2016, 11:08 AM
We gonna act like he didn't deserve it?

Exactly this. The clown made a dirty play and got a fragrant that he deserved.
Lebron then went on the greatest wrecking spree in nba finals history to bring his team back from a 3-1 deficit against a 73 win team while leading both teams in EVERY single category.

OnFire
06-22-2016, 11:09 AM

Yea they dont want nutpunching. Shame on them. You cant even hit people low in UFC and it should be ok in basketball?

Ben Simmons
06-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Draymond should have been suspended two games. Hitting someone in the nuts is usually a suspension and he should have had 1 more suspension for the flagrant limit.

The league saved him again by just giving him a flagrant, Even though they suspended everyone else

Hey Yo
06-22-2016, 11:12 AM
Injured and undergoing surgery this offseason. Missing the Olympics.

Stupid reason to hate on him. He is clearly the best or second best player in the league when healthy.
Less than 24hrs ago.

"Curry said Monday that he won't require any offseason surgeries to address his right ankle, right elbow or right knee injuries, Rusty Simmons of the San Francisco Chronicle reports.

Curry appeared to be noticeably limited by the assortment of injuries during the playoffs, particularly in the Warriors' seven-game series loss to the Cavaliers in the NBA Finals, when he was held to averages of 22.6 points (on 40.3% shooting from the field), 4.9 rebounds, 4.6 three-pointers, 3.7 assists and 4.3 turnovers across 35.1 minutes per game.

The two-time MVP plans to use the offseason to rest and recuperate, as he's already opted out of suiting up for the United States in the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/warriors-stephen-curry-wont-need-offseason-surgery/

Jameerthefear
06-22-2016, 11:17 AM
Hey pedo123, get your ass back on the leash, you little bitch

plowking
06-22-2016, 11:18 AM
Less than 24hrs ago.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/warriors-stephen-curry-wont-need-offseason-surgery/

Yep, yet SAS apparently talked to his camp, and they mentioned surgery on both shoulder and knee.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 11:21 AM
It wasn't a punch, liar.
What the video, baldy.

kamil
06-22-2016, 11:25 AM
What the video, baldy.

Are you delusional? Do you even know what a punch is?

WadeBronDonJuan
06-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Love was ineffectual in the series to that point. He would be an excellent guy to put in foul trouble to disguise other happenings? If you were to disguise an agenda to prolong a series, who would be the perfect guy to put in foul trouble that has a name which people would suggest that there is no rigging happening? Love.

I'm not asking for my opinion to be popular, most will just pass it off as being salty or a conspiracy theorist. But to me, I understand the change of modern day basketball and the business behind it. Storylines and career moments are very important for genrating money in this industry. Without it, the NBA loses ratings, loses sponsors, loses a lot of things that lose money.

Lebron didn't join Cleveland thinking that he inherited a team incapable of being supremely dominant on the back of playing alongside two dominant players. Sure, Love didn't live up to what Lebron THOUGHT he was getting and I think Lebron ONLY signed with the CAVS KNOWING that he was inheriting the best supporting cast in the East. The fact that you use your narrative of an underperforming Cavs team before LEbron got there, shows that you don't acknowledge that sigficant changes to Lebron's advantage were about to happen.

Anyways, you beleive what you believe but I will be the one guy who looks forward to his retirement. Done with the flopping, colluding, everything now attitude that he brought to the NBA>

Maybe if Draymond didn't hit people in the dick multiple times, you'd have another championship.

Suck a D, bro.

lilteapot
06-22-2016, 11:29 AM
Only good thing about the OP is that he promised to leave the forum for the next 4 months

nashwade
06-22-2016, 11:36 AM
green suspension in G5 or Curry suspension for G7 or both

you choose

aj1987
06-22-2016, 11:37 AM
Semantics. Green hit LeBron in the nuts. Happy, baldy?

Maybe if Draymond didn't hit people in the dick multiple times, you'd have another championship.

Suck a D, bro.
That pedophile is a "Bulls fan".

Hey Yo
06-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Says the dude who doesn't even know WTF a stiff arm is.

diamenz
06-22-2016, 11:48 AM
probably, op... but that's sports. sometimes it really sucks to get emotionally invested in teams because stuff like this happens.

BUT, curry had every chance to seal the deal and he failt.

BlazerRed
06-22-2016, 11:58 AM
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/47/57/25/10417477/3/920x920.jpg

DirkNowitzki41
06-22-2016, 11:59 AM
op is a major ******

your life has no meaning now that lebron won with cleveland. :oldlol:

BlazerRed
06-22-2016, 12:01 PM
op is a major ******

:lol

Quickening
06-22-2016, 12:09 PM
op is a major ******

:oldlol: :roll:

Kiddlovesnets
06-22-2016, 12:14 PM
A great team knows how to respond when the opposing team gains momentum, especially with 3 chances to seal the win.

kamil
06-22-2016, 12:16 PM
Semantics. Green hit LeBron in the nuts. Happy, baldy?

Oh so your just gonna use the 'semantics' copout know full well that it WASNT a punch? Are you seriously just going to make shit up to support your bullshit agenda?

Real14
06-22-2016, 12:33 PM
Oh so your just gonna use the 'semantics' copout know full well that it WASNT a punch? Are you seriously just going to make shit up to support your bullshit agenda?
He knows your right, believe me. Draymond being suspended was the most bullshit decision by the NBA that I've ever seen in my life. I would even admit that kobe had an asterisk ring in 02 and that still wasn't bad as draymond's suspension. Who ever thinks he deserve being suspended for basically trying to get up is delusional and stupid.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Calm down, baldy. Green hit LeBron in the nuts and he got a flagrant. End of story. No matter how ever much you melt, that's not going to change.

He knows your right, believe me. Draymond being suspended was the most bullshit decision by the NBA that I've ever seen in my life. I would even admit that kobe had an asterisk ring in 02 and that still wasn't bad as draymond's suspension. Who ever thinks he deserve being suspended for basically trying to get up is delusional and stupid.
A flagrant after already receiving one = automatic suspension, Cecil. You get a pass for being 12 though. :cheers:

Real14
06-22-2016, 12:41 PM
A flagrant after already receiving one = automatic suspension, Cecil. You get a pass for being 12 though. :cheers:

You have to be stupid to think he deserve that flagrant. Like I said all Draymond did was try to get up and LeBrons nuts was in his face. He was trying to get up and get bronna out his way.

MintBerryCrunch
06-22-2016, 12:46 PM
Real champions fight through adversity and win. Warriors had 2 home games and 1 away game to win 1 more, and couldn't do it because of "momentum"? I call BS.

aj1987
06-22-2016, 12:57 PM
You have to be stupid to think he deserve that flagrant. Like I said all Draymond did was try to get up and LeBrons nuts was in his face. He was trying to get up and get bronna out his way.
He already got one for hitting Ibaka, Cecil. Similar shit, Cecil.

Stringer Bell
06-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Maybe it was, but Warriors really can't use it as an excuse. To the best of my knowledge, they haven't used it as an excuse.

Draymond should have been suspended before that for his kicks which ended up giving Adams a testicular contusion, but he wasn't. It was bad timing for the Warriors as Bogut ended up getting hurt, and they missed his presence in the paint. Warriors still had 3 opportunities to close it out, 2 at home, and didn't. Curry played poorly, Thompson likewise, Barnes went on a 3 game long brickfest (forget that max contract he wanted), Ezeli couldn't finish around the rim and had that terrible foul on LeBron's 3, etc...And Cavs played well too, have to give them credit as well as criticize GS.

poido123
06-22-2016, 05:16 PM
I'd hit some guy in the nuts if he was pushing his junk into my face and standing over me.

The taunting Lebron did should of been heavily punished too. The NBA would know the history between these two players and the sneaky shit they do to taunt each other.

If this was Lebron who did this in retaliation to Green doing it, the NBA would NOT of suspended him.

That's what happened. It is what it is, Lebron and the Cavs ended up winning but another asterisk in my mind.