PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Kevin Durant If He Went to Golden State?

Koresh
06-22-2016, 03:37 AM
A lot of rumors going on with this "possibility." How would you feel if he actually signed with the Warriors? Would it be worse than the heatles? I am on GSW boards reading about Durant and the fans seem to not give a damn. They see 5-32 from Barnes and they are like we need Durant now!

Would ISH give Durant heat like they did LeBron (coward, fraud, collusion)?

I will be honest: I would follow the NBA and continue to read ISH but I would not pay for league pass or watch the games on TV anymore. Sounds silly but who would beat this team? Fans talk about wanting parity but how is this parity? This is a roster for 2K not real life. I wouldn't watch the games but might check out the NBA finals to see who would win. I don't think adding Durant would solve anything. GSW needs size not another shooter. 2016 and 2017 offseasons will be epic but this Durant to GSW is pretty scary to think about. I think the public would give this a pass, to be honest. :confusedshrug:

plowking
06-22-2016, 03:40 AM
Someone will beat them. A team always comes along that can beat another. Sports, and basketball isn't just about adding better players and it automatically resulting in wins.

I'd love to watch them play. He is a free agent, he should be allowed to go wherever he wants. Bron going to Miami was fine, Durant going to GSW would be fine.

francesco totti
06-22-2016, 03:46 AM
Its not comparable. Lebron joined Miami, a non-rival ...a team nowhere to be found in contention along with bosh who was not contending in toronto either.

This is like Lebron joining Boston Celtics in 2010.Not Miami.

FLDFSU
06-22-2016, 03:49 AM
Its not comparable. Lebron joined Miami, a non-rival ...a team nowhere to be found in contention along with bosh who was not contending in toronto either.

This is like Lebron joining Boston Celtics in 2010.Not Miami.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

What I have been saying all afternoon...

JohnMax
06-22-2016, 04:00 AM
Durant is not a game changer and would make the team worse if they got rid of Iguodala and Bogut.

AintNoSunshine
06-22-2016, 04:13 AM
Joining a back to back finalist and joining a back to back MVP who just beat your azz on one of the greatest come back ever. Sounds extremely weak to me. But then again Durant come across as the mentally weak type player to me anyway.

They will win on pure overwhelming talent alone, but I don't think that would earn him much respect.