PDA

View Full Version : Kellermen : LeBron & Durant

Mr Feeny
06-22-2016, 04:49 AM
Kellerman just said that Lebron and Durant might very well team up with the Lakers (possibly the clippers).

If that happens, this would be the biggest 1-2 punch in nba history. The Durant and Bron fams would officially merge and lebron would have a chance to resuscitate another floundering franchise.

Thoughts?

Meticode
06-22-2016, 04:49 AM
I thought is it will not happen.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 04:51 AM
Kellerman just said that Lebron and Durant might very well team up with the Lakers (possibly the clippers).

If that happens, this would be the biggest 1-2 punch in nba history. The Durant and Bron fams would officially merge and lebron would have a chance to resuscitate another floundering franchise.

Thoughts?

Who? Max Kellerman??

And I totally see that happening, but not in the West.
After winning the Championship LeBron has an opportunity to leave the Cavs while saving most of his face.

Mr Feeny
06-22-2016, 04:52 AM

I agree. The Cavs look like they're a lock to come out of the east for the next few years atleast and they'll have a good chance against any western team.

This could be the beginning of a dynasty. Kyrie might well develop into the batman while lebron becomes more of an all around helper as he ages. I think lebron is a smart enough player to maximise his teams strengths and will have no problem doing that for Kyrie when he's ready to take the mantle.

Mr Feeny
06-22-2016, 04:53 AM
Who? Max Kellerman??

And I totally see that happening, but not in the West.
After winning the Championship LeBron has an opportunity to leave the Cavs while saving most of his face.

Yeah. On max and Marcellos. He did state that the most likely outcome was that Lebron would stay and that the 2nd most likely outcome is Lebron going back to miami, though.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 04:57 AM
But LeBron & Durant won't be enough. They still need a closer ala Kyrie Irving or Wade or Mello...

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:00 AM
WTF is up with all these rumors? LeBron is not going to leave Cleveland. Especially right after he won a ring.

Prime_Shaq
06-22-2016, 05:03 AM
Seriously, why the fk would LeBron leave Cleaveland especially AFTER winning a championship?

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:08 AM
Seriously, why the fk would LeBron leave Cleaveland especially AFTER winning a championship?

Because they were down 3-1 against Warriors before they beat them?
Because LeBron always looks for a better situation?
Because it is a smart business move?
Because LeBron had no shame in the past colluding with superstars, why should the shame kick in?
Because Cavaliers have a ring after half a century....

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:16 AM
Because they were down 3-1 against Warriors before they beat them?
Because LeBron always looks for a better situation?
Because it is a smart business move?
Because LeBron had no shame in the past colluding with superstars, why should the shame kick in?
Because Cavaliers have a ring after half a century....
STFU, stalker. Seriously. STFU and stop melting all over the place.

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:17 AM

What are you taling about?

Quickening
06-22-2016, 05:20 AM
This. 300 posts in a year and then suddenly making 50 posts a day, alts gonna alt :lol :roll:

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:20 AM
What are you taling about?
I don't get it. You have your loser face plastered all over the board. It's not really hard to figure out the alts. What are you trying to accomplish?

warriorfan
06-22-2016, 05:21 AM
lebron knows he lucked out and cannot beat the warriors again

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:22 AM
This is too funny :roll::roll::roll:

SpaceJam
06-22-2016, 05:23 AM
WTF is up with all these rumors? LeBron is not going to leave Cleveland. Especially right after he won a ring.

Honestly it's a possibility no? Sure they've got a good team in Cleveland, and they can go back-to-back. But LeBron's delivered his promise, he won a ring for his home team. Maybe there's other challenges out there he wants or something, who really knows

I mean I agree it's highly unlikely but I won't say he's 100% staying

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:29 AM
Warriors know they lucked out in '15 and can't beat LeBron again.
Agreed.

Honestly it's a possibility no? Sure they've got a good team in Cleveland, and they can go back-to-back. But LeBron's delivered his promise, he won a ring for his home team. Maybe there's other challenges out there he wants or something, who really knows

I mean I agree it's highly unlikely but I won't say he's 100% staying
What challenge? Like winning more in Miami? That and Wade are the only reasons why he might leave Cleveland, but Miami can't sign him.

SpaceJam
06-22-2016, 05:31 AM
Agreed.

What challenge? Like winning more in Miami? That and Wade are the only reasons why he might leave Cleveland, but Miami can't sign him.

Who knows with LeBron :oldlol:

Maybe that whole 'I'd love to play with Wade, Melo, CP3' has him thinking

I'm sure he ain't even thinking bout it now thought, celebrating that Cleveland ring is all he's thinking bout right now

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:33 AM
Who knows with LeBron :oldlol:

Maybe that whole 'I'd love to play with Wade, Melo, CP3' has him thinking

I'm sure he ain't even thinking bout it now thought, celebrating that Cleveland ring is all he's thinking bout right now
Wade isn't leaving Miami, so the playing with Wade/Melo/CP3 thing is not happening. We'll see. I'll stand by what I said though. LeBron is signing another 2 year deal with Cleveland.

AirBonner
06-22-2016, 05:35 AM
He's not leaving Cleveland. Why would he? He is literally god to Ohio. Hes going to sign a massive contract to finish his career then he will buy the team.

Mr Feeny
06-22-2016, 05:38 AM
The only reason would be if Lebron attempts to win the Jordan argument and become goat by establishing a legacy of reviving franchises.
New York or the Lakers would be good choices if that's the case.
It's also possible that Lebron doesn't care what people think and wants to hang out and play with his buddies. If that's the case, he might go wherever he wants and not an f would be given that day:lol

Xoush
06-22-2016, 05:39 AM
He's not leaving Cleveland. Why would he? He is literally god to Ohio. Hes going to sign a massive contract to finish his career then he will buy the team.

Sign how? Cleveland has no capspace even after the increase this summer. Unless they gut the team I don't see them retaining their core and everyone getting a near max deal.

SpaceJam
06-22-2016, 05:39 AM
Wade isn't leaving Miami, so the playing with Wade/Melo/CP3 thing is not happening. We'll see. I'll stand by what I said though. LeBron is signing another 2 year deal with Cleveland.

I've always believed if they were to team up it would be in Miami, based on what you just said, I really don't see Wade ever leaving there

aj1987
06-22-2016, 05:43 AM
I've always believed if they were to team up it would be in Miami, based on what you just said, I really don't see Wade ever leaving there
I want LeBron to come back to Miami, but we really ****ed up paying Bosh $23M a year and Dragic $18M a year.

ArbitraryWater
06-22-2016, 07:41 AM
LeBron doesnt give a shit about playing with Melo or CP3 at this point.. anyway, if he were to play with KD or another Superstar, then he shouldnt team up with them anywhere, but they should come. Its on them.

NumberSix
06-22-2016, 10:27 AM
LeBron promised Cleveland a chip. He did it. You really think he wants to spend the rest of his career playing for Dan Gilbert?

Real talk, you think if LAL called him up and said they have KD and someone else ready to sign, you think he wouldn't be in?

Mawly-G
06-22-2016, 10:38 AM
Man...the media is THIRSTY for a story.

Straight up creating rumors out of nowhere, not even 3 days removed from one of the biggest upsets in finals history.

Mawly-G
06-22-2016, 10:40 AM
Do people really think that at this stage of LeBron's career, and after all of the hard work they had to do in order to overcome all of their chemistry issues, that he would want to start all over again with a new team and a new coach, and have to build a championship framework all over again?

Makes absolutely no sense...

Akrazotile
06-22-2016, 10:54 AM
He will not leave now. Even tho he won the title as promised, itd still be bad PR.

However I do think at some point he wants to play with CP. Maybe in another 2-3 years he will make a change and play the final stage of his career in LA or something. But Id be very surprised if he did anything now.