PDA

View Full Version : If I told you 2 years ago

retaxis
06-22-2016, 10:04 AM
That Kevin Love would make a key defensive play at the end of the game in the game 7 finals. And that Kyrie Irving would make the last shot dagger of the NBA finals.

Would you believe me or call me stupid?

TemporaMutantur
06-22-2016, 10:07 AM
Pretty sure Lebron's chase down block to prevent the easy layup during a dearth of scoring for both teams was the key defensive play.

What play are you referring to for Kevin Love?

Well, two years ago, people would have shit on you if you said Cavs would be in the playoffs..

tmacattack33
06-22-2016, 11:06 AM
Pretty sure Lebron's chase down block to prevent the easy layup during a dearth of scoring for both teams was the key defensive play.

What play are you referring to for Kevin Love?

Well, two years ago, people would have shit on you if you said Cavs would be in the playoffs..

Love was the one guarding Curry on his last three pointer attempt (and he missed it).

Curry was trying to get Love to bite on a bunch of fakes and fake him out with his crazy handles, but K Love stayed in great position the whole time. It was great. Much respect to K Love for it.

SouBeachTalents
06-22-2016, 12:04 PM
Honestly, I think I'd believe that more than if you told me two years ago that the Warriors would win 67 & 73 games in back to back years, and that Curry would win back to back MVP's, including the first unanimous MVP ever

Meticode
06-22-2016, 12:07 PM
What play are you referring to for Kevin Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbMS1rcaNR0

Meticode
06-22-2016, 12:08 PM
Love was the one guarding Curry on his last three pointer attempt (and he missed it).
It wasn't his last attempt. That attempt was to tie the game and he missed it. Cavs came back down the court, LeBron almost got the and-1 on Green, Warriors came back up, got fouled (foul to give) with 6.5 seconds left. Curry shot another 3 down by 4, Speights go the rebound and shot a long too while the buzzer went off.