PDA

View Full Version : Next years East will be a bloodbath! NO chance Lebron makes the finals

Dray n Klay
06-22-2016, 03:46 PM
1x MVP and 4 time all-star Derrick Rose just went to the Knicks with Melo and Porzingis to form a superteam

Bosh is also coming back healthy next year, Bosh, Wade, Whiteside, Dragic is another superteam

Raptors will get better, another contender

Bulls will get 50 wins

Atlanta is another guaranteed 50+ wins

Wizards are still an up and coming team, will make the playoffs

Philly will have Simmons, Noel, Jahlil, Could potentially make the playoffs

IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE, if LeBron can take the Cavs to the Finals again :eek:

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 03:47 PM
I've seen enough, if he pulls another title next year, he's the GOAT. NO ARGUMENT.

ScalsFan21
06-22-2016, 03:49 PM
:lol

Come on King, somehow navigate your way through this gauntlet kid!

Lebronxrings
06-22-2016, 03:50 PM
Pacers got Jeff Teague, a legit all star and top 3 PG in the east

Quickening
06-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Bloodbath!!! Can Lebron overcome the odds again? :eek:

UK2K
06-22-2016, 03:56 PM
You know this conference is butt when names like Jeff Teague are being thrown out there.

r0drig0lac
06-22-2016, 03:57 PM
:roll:

:facepalm

chosen_one6
06-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Trying to build up the east so when LeBron and co. go to the finals again, it'll seem like he had a tougher time than in years past. I see you...

riseagainst
06-22-2016, 03:59 PM
I've seen enough. He's already the GOAT. If he makes the finals in the stacked East again next year he's #0.

Quickening
06-22-2016, 04:00 PM
Trying to build up the east so when LeBron and co. go to the finals again, it'll seem like he had a tougher time than in years past. I see you...
How many teams in history have beaten a 73 win juggernaut? Against all odds!! Leking :bowdown:

Dray n Klay
06-22-2016, 06:03 PM
You know this conference is butt when names like Jeff Teague are being thrown out there.

Who said anything about Teague?

Glide2keva
06-22-2016, 07:04 PM
Bulls will get 50 wins

:biggums:

scuzzy
06-22-2016, 07:43 PM
And the King's road only gets tougher :facepalm :bowdown:

Tmuston Beltics
06-22-2016, 07:49 PM
Unfortunate. The league is too staked, especially the east(like always). IF they somehow manage to win the ECF, it will be one of the biggest things next season. In my opinion the Cavs has nothing to lose. Why is the NBA trying to make LBJ lose this hard? For blocking the UMPV too many times? Give him some help for once.. Please!

NBAGOAT
06-22-2016, 07:51 PM
come on OP if you're going troll, might as well mention Detroit If they get Horford it could be Reggie, Pope, Harris, Horford, Drummond. That's a great starting 5 and with SVG coaching, my dark horse for the ECF.

scuzzy
06-22-2016, 07:54 PM
Unfortunate. The league is too staked, especially the east(like always). IF they somehow manage to win the ECF, it will be one of the biggest things next season. In my opinion the Cavs has nothing to lose. Why is the NBA trying to make LBJ lose this hard? For blocking the UMPV too many times? Give him some help for once.. Please!
^^^^ I like this guy

quality points all around

lemme know if you need any protection

i got some peeps

IllegalD
06-22-2016, 08:10 PM
^^^^ I like this guy

quality points all around

lemme know if you need any protection

i got some peeps

Where was that protection to keep the black guys from bullying you into dropping out of higschool, Simon?

:yaohappy:

Dray n Klay
06-22-2016, 08:15 PM
Where was that protection to keep the black guys from bullying me into dropping out of higschool :(

:yaohappy: :dancin

:hammertime:

IllegalD
06-22-2016, 08:21 PM
:yaohappy: :dancin

:hammertime:

http://i65.tinypic.com/2jakcgw.jpg

You posted this 2 years ago, saying you were 22. That means that you're 24 and STILL haven't graduated from highschool. At 24 I was finishing my Masters.

:yaohappy: :lebronamazed:

Tmuston Beltics
06-22-2016, 08:31 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/2jakcgw.jpg

You posted this 2 years ago, saying you were 22. That means that you're 24 and STILL haven't graduated from highschool. At 24 I was finishing my Masters.

:yaohappy: :lebronamazed:

Did you have that picture saved on your pc for two years? What a bully. The only reason you saved that picture is because you wanted to use it later on to get your revenge on a specific poster on this forum. If you think about it, that doesn't sound too healthy.

That...

Sounds...

Fakkin...

Weird...

Why are you bullying him instead of giving him advice?

IllegalD
06-22-2016, 08:44 PM
Did you have that picture saved on your pc for two years? What a bully. The only reason you saved that picture is because you wanted to use it later on to get your revenge on a specific poster on this forum. If you think about it, that doesn't sound too healthy.

That...

Sounds...

Fakkin...

Weird...

Why are you bullying him instead of giving him advice?'

The pic is saved on the web, actually.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2jakcgw&s=9#.V2swqZMrKV5

Cheers! :cheers:

And here's my advice to Simon: at 24 years old there's no reason to fear being bullied by 16 year old black highschoolers, so he should feel safe to return and get his diploma

:yaohappy: