PDA

View Full Version : Listening to Lebrons speech right now, Is he the most chill, awesome guy in the NBA?

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 04:42 PM
LeGoodGuy

LeHumble

LeTeammate

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 04:45 PM
Dude said **** twice and it didn't get bleeped lmao

Megabox!
06-22-2016, 04:47 PM
N*gga is going in :lol

KyleKong
06-22-2016, 04:48 PM
LeStory time in front of a million people. :oldlol:

LeBron James is a potty mouth though.

3ball
06-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Tbh, Lebron was the biggest player on the court due to today's small ball - he won by bullying midget big men like Draymond, which wouldn't happen against the towering, physical front lines of previous eras.

So the paint was wide open AND the rim protector was Draymond Green, instead of Hakeem, Bol, Eaton, Ewing, Shaq, Drob, Alonzo, and on... and on... and on... and on......

In previous eras, Lebron would face towering frontlines, overcrowded paints, higher physicality and hand-checking, so his stats would be lower.

truhooper
06-22-2016, 04:50 PM
I got goosebumps :bowdown:

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 04:50 PM
Tbh, Lebron was the biggest player on the court due to today's small ball - he won by bullying midget big men like Draymond, which wouldn't happen against the towering, physical front lines of previous eras.

The paint was wide open AND the rim protector was Draymond Green, instead of Hakeem, Bol, Eaton, Ewing, Shaq, Drob, Alonzo, and on... and on... and on... and on......

In previous eras, Lebron would face towering frontlines, overcrowded paints, higher physicality and hand-checking, so his stats would be lower.
This isn't about stats or greatness you ****ing moron oh my GOD :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

KyleKong
06-22-2016, 04:52 PM

So the paint was wide open AND the rim protector was Draymond Green, instead of Hakeem, Bol, Eaton, Ewing, Shaq, Drob, Alonzo, and on... and on... and on... and on......

We're talking about a speech bro.

The **** you talking about. :roll:

NattyPButter
06-22-2016, 04:52 PM
Hope they have a video online because my stream cap lagging during his speech and his speech only. Also don't feel so bad now not being there after seeing all those damn ppl and how hot is out there.

kentatm
06-22-2016, 04:54 PM
Is he the most chill, awesome guy in the NBA?

that would be Dirk

NBAGOAT
06-22-2016, 04:55 PM

I would love to see Shaq switched onto Lebron or Kyrie after a pnr :lol

bigkingsfan
06-22-2016, 04:56 PM
Greatest speech since MLK imo.

r0drig0lac
06-22-2016, 04:57 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/biggums.png

Uncle Drew
06-22-2016, 04:58 PM
Greatest speech since MLK imo.
''I have a dream''
''One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind''
''I love y'all and shit''

Nilocon165
06-22-2016, 04:59 PM
''I have a dream''
''One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind''
''I love y'all and shit''
:roll: I'm dying

coined
06-22-2016, 05:10 PM
I am listening now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtsH3TlA--8

rzp
06-22-2016, 05:12 PM

Magic's Shaq would be fine on that... the bulk up Shaq version im not so sure:lol

3ball
06-22-2016, 05:15 PM
Lebron is a slow, bumbling player off the dribble, not sleek and quick - 2000 Shaq would lock him down, as would Hakeem, Robinson, Alonzo and many more.

That's why guys like Diaw and gordon hayward have no problem with Lebron and that's why Lebron needs his forearm.

pauk
06-22-2016, 09:02 PM
Listening to Lebrons speech right now, Is he the most chill, awesome guy in the NBA?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wtthll.gif

Prime_Shaq
06-22-2016, 10:31 PM
Steven Adams is the most chill, awesome guy in the league. LeBron is a close 3rd.

Terahite
06-22-2016, 11:02 PM

Tbh, even if what you're saying is true old man, the previous era is over and it's not like Lebron can go back in time to really "prove himself"

Unless you are pitching a Space Jam 2 scenario which might actually be a GOAT storyline

bdreason
06-22-2016, 11:06 PM
I've also thought LeBron seemed like a really cool guy off the court. He's always got along with his teammates which speaks volumes.

Spurs m8
06-22-2016, 11:19 PM
Steven Adams is the most chill, awesome guy in the league.

This.

Also, Kyrie is more chill than Bron.

Don't mean to be negative here, but with all Brons passive aggressive outbursts, he's not very chill at all hahah

FultzNationRISE
04-06-2022, 12:07 AM
:applause: