PDA

View Full Version : InsideHoops is going thru a rebirth

AirBonner
06-23-2016, 05:27 AM
Since the king has won one for the land this forum is experiencing a rebirth. The kobe/curry fam has essentially been eradicated making way for this new generation. Truly exciting times! :rockon:

Quickening
06-23-2016, 05:33 AM
Everything they have built has fallen, and from the ashes of their world we will build a better one!

Spurs m8
06-23-2016, 05:36 AM
What.a.time

AirBonner
06-23-2016, 05:41 AM
Everything they have built has fallen, and from the ashes of their world we will build a better one!
Inspiring words brotha! :cheers:

Quickening
06-23-2016, 05:48 AM
Inspiring words brotha! :cheers:

They just came to me friend :cheers:

Gileraracer
06-23-2016, 05:54 AM
Last man standing. Mods against me. Lebrontards against me. Hard times comin'

IllegalD
06-23-2016, 05:57 AM
Kobe Fam will live on forever as long as he continues to live rentfree in posters' heads and they continue to make threads about him even after he is retired (case in point: OP)

:yaohappy: :djparty

Dray n Klay
06-23-2016, 06:01 AM
http://www.yummymummyclub.ca/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/school_bully.jpg

Its okay, baby boy :yaohappy: :hammertime: :djparty

IllegalD
06-23-2016, 06:08 AM
Its okay, baby boy :yaohappy: :hammertime: :djparty

Hey Simon, did you get to talk to that school advisor? How's it going with trying to get your highschool diploma at 24? We're here for you, if you need anything. :cheers:

jstern
06-23-2016, 06:15 AM
I'm not a Lebron stan, I'm more of a Jordan guy, but it truly is an extermination of sort. A blood bath. Like, Lebron just won the championship after being down to the Warrior 3 to 1, and there's nothing they can do about it, while the Lebron family just keep rubbing it in, with gifs, etc. They tried hard the first day to diminish the accomplishment, but the arguments were so weak, because what Lebron did just dwarfs anything they had to say. Then you have Key Kobe/Curry stans like Mr. Jabbar, Stalkerforlife, no where to be seen. And that's part of what's really making this so brutal, the fact that we're used to seeing them on 24/7.

Like this is truly a surreal time on ISH.

Like Jabbar would say, What.a.time.

Mr Feeny
06-23-2016, 06:47 AM
I'm not a Lebron stan, I'm more of a Jordan guy, but it truly is an extermination of sort. A blood bath. Like, Lebron just won the championship after being down to the Warrior 3 to 1, and there's nothing they can do about it, while the Lebron family just keep rubbing it in, with gifs, etc. They tried hard the first day to diminish the accomplishment, but the arguments were so weak, because what Lebron did just dwarfs anything they had to say. Then you have Key Kobe/Curry stans like Mr. Jabbar, Stalkerforlife, no where to be seen. And that's part of what's really making this so brutal, the fact that we're used to seeing them on 24/7.

:banana: :banana:
LeBlock pretty much secured his legacy and every hater is panicking :lol

IllegalD
06-23-2016, 06:48 AM
:banana: :banana:
LeBlock pretty much secured his legacy and every hater is panicking :lol

It sort of reminds me of when Kobe secured his legacy by winning his 5th ring.

It completely ruined so many posters on here psychologically to the point where all they can think about is Kobe, even after he's retired.

:yaohappy: :hammertime: :lebronamazed:

Quickening
06-23-2016, 06:50 AM

It completely ruined so many posters on here psychologically to the point where all they can think about is Kobe, even after he's retired.

12th best player ever is a pretty good accomplishment bro :cheers:

Mr Feeny
06-23-2016, 06:51 AM

Look at how angry and worked up he sounds :lol :roll:

The bran has wrecked their lives forever :lol

Mr Feeny
06-23-2016, 06:51 AM
12th best player ever is a pretty good accomplishment bro :cheers:watch he worked up he is. He's trying way too hard:lol

Gileraracer
06-23-2016, 06:53 AM
Hey Simon, did you get to talk to that school advisor? How's it going with trying to get your highschool diploma at 24? We're here for you, if you need anything. :cheers:

I'm also here for you Simon :cheers:

brownmamba00
06-23-2016, 06:54 AM
After these finals all bron stans can talk about is Kobe

Shows you whose chasing who

Bron fans got mind****ed after all those years of bullying

Quickening
06-23-2016, 06:56 AM
So many people STILL melting down!!

We keep WINNING!!! :banana:

http://img.wennermedia.com/620-width/lbron-13c240a9-7170-4ad2-ba68-019250d24152.jpg

Mr Feeny
06-23-2016, 06:57 AM
Bran family has ish on lock:applause: :D :banana:

raprap
06-23-2016, 07:02 AM
IllegalD getting raped. His username is so fitting :lol

fourkicks44
06-23-2016, 07:45 AM
I feel the same way, but I feel Lebron's time is over too. He has cemented his place among the greats, brought the championship to Cleveland and now on the downside of his career, it is time for him and his fans to exit gracefully.

The new era is dawning. Now is the time for the next generation to rise.

Now is Ben Simmons' time.

What.a.time.

Lebronxrings
06-23-2016, 07:49 AM
Genocide.

Gileraracer
06-23-2016, 08:18 AM
Genocide.

Did you finally get rid of your pubic lice?

Prime_Shaq
06-23-2016, 09:12 AM

Indeed, I'm not even a LeBron fan myself.

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 10:07 AM

As we move forward, it's going to take someone who watched MJ do what he did live, but also someone who is originally from Cleveland and a long time Cavs fan that was wrong about Lebron to lead us through this rebirth. To lead us through these complex, times of change.

A man who was proven wrong by Lebron. For Lebron did it in such a fashion that you couldn't script it better. This is a glorious time for me and my fellow Clevelander's, and also a glorious time for those who really understand what MJ's contributions to the game were. In essence, we are reliving those great times of MJ though Lebron.

So with that said, I proudly lead us through this time of rebirth on ISH. Press forward my ISH brothers, for even though this is a time of celebration for Cleveland, it in fact, is a time of celebration for all. :cheers:

AirFederer
06-23-2016, 12:17 PM
It's an abortion

Fudge
06-23-2016, 12:20 PM
I've always told those idiots that we NEVER lose.

We run this place. Always & forever.

scuzzy
06-23-2016, 12:55 PM
Lol spot on OP

The 2nd Renaissance :cheers:

J Shuttlesworth
06-23-2016, 01:01 PM
What.a.time
EVEN Kawhi m8 is on board

WHAT
A
TIME

So glorious to see stalkerforlife disappear

ISHGoat
06-23-2016, 01:19 PM
As we move forward, it's going to take someone who watched MJ do what he did live, but also someone who is originally from Cleveland and a long time Cavs fan that was wrong about Lebron to lead us through this rebirth. To lead us through these complex, times of change.

A man who was proven wrong by Lebron. For Lebron did it in such a fashion that you couldn't script it better. This is a glorious time for me and my fellow Clevelander's, and also a glorious time for those who really understand what MJ's contributions to the game were. In essence, we are reliving those great times of MJ though Lebron.

So with that said, I proudly lead us through this time of rebirth on ISH. Press forward my ISH brothers, for even though this is a time of celebration for Cleveland, it in fact, is a time of celebration for all. :cheers:

cringe

1-9

we stay winning.

scuzzy
06-23-2016, 01:36 PM
cringe

1-9

we stay winning.
:lol :lol

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 01:44 PM
You saw 6/6

You saw Cavs win the chip

Cleveland stays winning.

Agreed! :cheers:

Springsteen
06-23-2016, 02:01 PM
:hammertime:

scuzzy
06-23-2016, 02:04 PM
Agreed! :cheers:
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT8qBfhwqZf3kPVl28/giphy.gif

Quickening
06-23-2016, 02:09 PM

:roll: :lol

moongaze
06-23-2016, 02:09 PM
This site was unreadable at times with all the curry slurping that occurred duribg the season. People were acting like curry was Jesus

Fudge
06-23-2016, 02:46 PM
:roll:

Gileraracer
06-23-2016, 05:53 PM
EVEN Kawhi m8 is on board

cause he follows the hype

RedBlackAttack
06-23-2016, 05:55 PM
:oldlol:

Piccolo
06-23-2016, 06:06 PM
I should have posted this here. I didn't even see this thread!

Most of this talk has been eradicated. Most of the haters have gone missing or using other excuses to discredit LeBron's legacy. You can't go wrong with 3 rings with 3 FMVPs. Who has more FMVPs than him besides Jordan? He's in good company. All the narratives used in the past have vanished. You see how quiet it is around here with LeBron haters? It's over. This is a dawning of a new era on Insidehoops. I didn't think it would be a ghost town like this but this proves that these posters hated LeBron and wanted to see him fail so much. When his team beat the greatest RS team ever and being down 3-1, it's kinda hard to troll, you know? You can't get away with the jokes anymore. LeBron cemented his legacy on father's day. Many people have him in their top 5. This is a new era on ISH.

Feels good man!

Spurs m8
06-23-2016, 06:08 PM
cause he follows the hype

If I followed hype, I would have been all over the Warriors the past year, the most overhyped team in history lol

I just can't deny those last 3 games by the Cavs, they did a great job

AirBonner
06-23-2016, 06:08 PM

:biggums: you ain't leading shit you bipolar 40 year old virgin. No amount of slurping will take away the plethora of trash talking threads you have made about LeKing

r0drig0lac
06-23-2016, 06:16 PM
This site was unreadable at times with all the curry slurping that occurred duribg the season. People were acting like curry was Jesus
word

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 06:17 PM
:biggums: you ain't leading shit you bipolar 40 year old virgin. No amount of slurping will take away the plethora of trash talking threads you have made about LeKing

Oh on the contrary, I'm leading this charge full force.

Every single last one of my posts about lebron was justified.

Real Cleveland natives are not sheep. We don't let someone leave our city and win rings for another city without talking shit. We win draft picks and entice those that left to come back and we make them keep their promises.

It is because of these sound leadership qualities that I must lead this charge full force like a Cavalier riding against the enemy!

Follow me into battle or hide in the castle. The choice is yours.:banana:

AirBonner
06-23-2016, 07:03 PM
Oh on the contrary, I'm leading this charge full force.

Every single last one of my posts about lebron was justified.

Real Cleveland natives are not sheep. We don't let someone leave our city and win rings for another city without talking shit. We win draft picks and entice those that left to come back and we make them keep their promises.

It is because of these sound leadership qualities that I must lead this charge full force like a Cavalier riding against the enemy!

Follow me into battle or hide in the castle. The choice is yours.:banana:
The baby jeebus said there would be many false prophets. Case in point :facepalm

jstern
06-23-2016, 11:12 PM

It doesn't really compared. This has killed the Kobe/Curry stans. What Kobe did winning his 5th does not compared to what Lebron did coming from 3 games down to the 73 an 9 Golden State Warriors. The numbers he put were insane, while being a heavy underdog.

Meanwhile Kobe winning his 5th left a lot to be desired. He won against a 4th or 5th seeded Eastern Conference team that won 50 games. He shot 6-24, which was horrible, and was bailed out by his teammates and the refs. It was just not something for the ages. He under performed and was taken to 7 games by a 4th seeded Eastern conference 50 win team. Just seemed more like luck.

raprap
06-23-2016, 11:15 PM
It doesn't really compared. This has killed the Kobe/Curry stans. What Kobe did winning his 5th does not compared to what Lebron did coming from 3 games down to the 73 an 9 Golden State Warriors. The numbers he put were insane, while being a heavy underdog.

Meanwhile Kobe winning his 5th left a lot to be desired. He won against a 4th or 5th seeded Eastern Conference team that won 50 games. He shot 6-24, which was horrible, and was bailed out by his teammates and the refs. It was just not something for the ages. He under performed and was taken to 7 games by a 4th seeded Eastern conference 50 win team. Just seemed more like luck.
:applause:

Main reason why LeBron is a couple of tiers ahead of Kobe. Kobes great, but he aint better than LeBron. The 2016 finals was the final nail in the coffin for this argument.

Gileraracer
06-24-2016, 02:55 AM
If I followed hype, I would have been all over the Warriors the past year, the most overhyped team in history lol

I just can't deny those last 3 games by the Cavs, they did a great job

Did you already tattoo Lebrons face?

Mr Feeny
06-24-2016, 05:35 AM

BTW if you don't mind me asking, how do you guys edit gifs. Which website or app do you use?

scuzzy
06-24-2016, 01:34 PM
BTW if you don't mind me asking, how do you guys edit gifs. Which website or app do you use?

Pretty simple, takes a lil craft-

1. I use a snipping tool to cut out Avy's and save them as a pic file

2. I find a GIF online or make my own GIF with a Video > GIF converter

3. Animate the GIF with a program http://download.cnet.com/Easy-GIF-Animator/3000-2186_4-10202399.html

4. Insert the Avy's, Resize avy, place in proper location on top of GIF frame

5. Repeat step 5 through all the frames necessary

Mr Feeny
06-24-2016, 01:50 PM
Pretty simple, takes a lil craft-

1. I use a snipping tool to cut out Avy's and save them as a pic file

2. I find a GIF online or make my own GIF with a Video > GIF converter

3. Animate the GIF with a program http://download.cnet.com/Easy-GIF-Animator/3000-2186_4-10202399.html

4. Insert the Avy's, Resize avy, place in proper location on top of GIF frame

5. Repeat step 5 through all the frames necessary

Thanks Bron fam king :rockon: