PDA

View Full Version : Lebron and Kyrie have 1.2 million strong behind them

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 10:29 AM
Talk about momentum going into 2017. All us real mo****in G's behind this team. I got playas on the westcoast callin' me up asking me where they should live at in Cleveland so that they can be part of the 2017 championship rally! Shit is crazy! It's going to be a BLOODBATH.

Bron is now possessed and with Superman Kyrie and Batman Lebron on the same team leading the Cavalier CHARE it's ****ing over. Say goodbye to Kansas cause Dorthy going bye bye. Hide your children, hide your wives, watch Kobe highlights, accuse me of not being a native Clevelander.... whatever it is do what you gotta do to prepare for this bloodbath because if you think 2016 was special, you haven't seen jack and shit yet. It's about to get REAL. Shit, we may even decide to have the Browns win the next super bowl. We ain't decided yet.

Anyone that can redeem himself the way Lebron redeemed himself is going to provide us with one hell of a show! I supported lebron for 7 years, then he left, I talked shit, then he came back, showed me he is real, and now I will continue to support him! He shoulda never left in the first damn place, but life isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. He learned from his mistakes and now has 1.2 million strong behind him.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :hammerhead: :pimp:

https://ubistatic-a.akamaihd.net/0004/prod/images/units/haven/PIC_creature_haven_cavalier_upg_artwork_small.jpg

Ben Simmons
06-23-2016, 10:44 AM
Why are you still melting down?

STATUTORY
06-23-2016, 10:45 AM
not a lebron fan, but happy to see joyous Cavs fans, you deserve it :applause:

RedBlackAttack
06-23-2016, 10:48 AM
The official tally was actually 1.3 million people at the parade, but who is counting?

Meticode
06-23-2016, 10:55 AM
The official tally was actually 1.3 million people at the parade, but who is counting?
No one, it's just an estimation.

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 10:56 AM
Why are you still melting down?

I just had the time of my life yesterday. My finger prints are on the Larry O'brien trophy. What the **** do you want me to do?

sd3035
06-23-2016, 10:58 AM
No one, it's just an estimation.

must have been an estimation of volume

The true amount is about 200k

Hey Yo
06-23-2016, 11:02 AM
It would make more sense for the OP to post from his "LBJFTW" account since he made that right before LeBron announced he was going to Miami.

Instead, like a dumbass, he uses the one above even though he was posting thread after thread after thread...post after post on how the Cavs were going to fail, never win a title and get shit on by Golden St.

Now act like that hasn't been going on for the last year and you're a Cavs fan all of a sudden? What a bandwagon bitch.

Don't care about your alleged team when they're losing, but once they win a title "my Cavs...my Cavs"

Pathetic front runner who can't think for himself. Always a follower...never a leader.

SpaceJam
06-23-2016, 11:03 AM
Damn OP has NO shame

Hey Yo
06-23-2016, 11:03 AM
must have been an estimation of volume

The true amount is about 200k
How's LeBron's ass taste, bitch?

sd3035
06-23-2016, 11:05 AM
How's LeBron's ass taste, bitch?

you should know, you've been kissing it for years

EllEffEll
06-23-2016, 11:07 AM
I may not be a Cleveland fan, but party on Cleveland!

This is your time, and you earned it :pimp:

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 11:13 AM
It would make more sense for the OP to post from his "LBJFTW" account since he made that right before LeBron announced he was going to Miami.

Instead, like a dumbass, he uses the one above even though he was posting thread after thread after thread...post after post on how the Cavs were going to fail, never win a title and get shit on by Golden St.

Now act like that hasn't been going on for the last year and you're a Cavs fan all of a sudden? What a bandwagon bitch.

Don't care about your alleged team when they're losing, but once they win a title "my Cavs...my Cavs"

Pathetic front runner who can't think for himself. Always a follower...never a leader.

Keep melting down. I've always been a Cavs fan. I can say whatever I want about my own team. How much money have you spent going to Cavs games? How many seasons have you been a season ticket holder like me? That's what I thought.

Now remain my follower forever as you should, for that is your place.

SLAYED

Hey Yo
06-23-2016, 11:14 AM
And he just shit on you enough for a lifetime.

Better get a big shovel. Have fun digging yourself out...

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/sporting_news/eb/8/mj-stephen-curry-020916-getty-slidejpg_10it8kwrmaocr1fmpwxeumbnse.jpg

http://blameebro.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/image-228.jpeg

sd3035
06-23-2016, 11:16 AM
And he just shit on you enough for a lifetime.

Better get a big shovel. Have fun digging yourself out...

I'm actually not Steph Curry, keep trying to live vicariously through athletes :lol

Hey Yo
06-23-2016, 11:21 AM
Keep melting down. I've always been a Cavs fan. I can say whatever I want about my own team. How much money have you spent going to Cavs games? How many seasons have you been a season ticket holder like me? That's what I thought.

Now remain my follower forever as you should, for that is your place.
http://images.memegenerator.net/images/498x/11372214.jpg

Like I said.... you're a complete front runner. Forever a follower, never a leader.

Keep making yourself look dumb, so we can all keep laughing at you

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 11:22 AM
Hey Yo, other than maybe buying a Lebron jersey, do you or anyone in your social circles have anything to do with what the Cavs have achieved this year?

Were your childhood friends and relatives driving Cavs players in the parade like mine were?

Did you get to high five guys like JR smith and meet Gordon Gund like I did yesterday?

Did you go to games this season like I did?

That's what I thought. Now keep your ass on the sidelines and celebrate quietly while us real Cleveland born natives celebrate the victory of OUR team. In your mind, Lebron is the only player on the Cavs. :roll:

Stay following leaders like myself.

sd3035
06-23-2016, 11:24 AM
Hey Yo, other than maybe buying a Lebron jersey, do you or anyone in your social circles have anything to do with what the Cavs have achieved this year?

Were your childhood friends and relatives driving Cavs players in the parade like mine were?

Did you get to high five guys like JR smith and meet Gordon Gund like I did yesterday?

That's what I thought. Now keep your ass on the sidelines and celebrate quietly while us real Cleveland born natives celebrate the victory of OUR team. In your mind, Lebron is the only player on the Cavs. :roll:

Savage

Uncle Drew
06-23-2016, 11:25 AM
lmao, and it's true.

Hey Yo
06-23-2016, 11:26 AM
I'm actually not Steph Curry, keep trying to live vicariously through athletes :lol
Keep digging yourself out, bitch boy.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wksu/files/styles/medium/public/201606/cavaliers_champions_art.jpg

Lebronxrings
06-23-2016, 11:27 AM
why are you STILL melting down for!?

sd3035
06-23-2016, 11:27 AM
Keep digging yourself out, bitch boy.

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wksu/files/styles/medium/public/201606/cavaliers_champions_art.jpg

I don't see you anywhere in that pic :lol

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 11:30 AM
I may not be a Cleveland fan, but party on Cleveland!

This is your time, and you earned it :pimp:

:cheers: It's ONLY been 52 years. :cheers:

Now for the Tribe to win the world series. The show must go on! :rockon:

sd3035
06-23-2016, 11:32 AM
:cheers: It's ONLY been 52 years. :cheers:

Now for the Tribe to win the world series. The show must go on! :rockon:

Stipe Miocic ended Cleveland's drought

Hey Yo
06-23-2016, 11:33 AM

http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/siowfa12/YAWN.jpg

Seek help for your pathological lying.

If you were a leader, you wouldn't be on here daily constantly looking for attention.

Hey Yo
06-23-2016, 11:41 AM
I don't see you anywhere in that pic :lol
You were on the teams James lost to??

You saw this though

http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/47/54/33/10405571/3/460x1240.jpg

:roll: Your boy with the biggest choke in NBA history.

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 11:47 AM
Stipe Miocic ended Cleveland's drought

I've shared many beers with Stipe over the years, the most recent was last year at a wedding we were both at. He used to work at John's Cafe in Willoughby. Seen him throw many people out of that place on their heads over the years. :lol

We all told him he was so good at fighting, that he should consider a professional career. He took our advice. 50 of us have tickets for his fight in Sept all in the same section and will be supporting him defending the belt.

Stipe, Lake Erie Monsters, Cavs, and soon to be the Tribe.

Cleveland STAYS WINNING! :rockon:

sd3035
06-23-2016, 11:49 AM
I've shared many beers with Stipe over the years, the most recent was last year at a wedding we were both at. He used to work at John's Cafe in Willoughby. Seen him throw many people out of that place on their heads over the years. :lol

We all told him he was so good at fighting, that he should consider a professional career. He took our advice. 50 of us have tickets for his fight in Sept all in the same section and will be supporting him defending the belt.

Stipe, Lake Erie Monsters, Cavs, and soon to be the Tribe.

Cleveland STAYS WINNING! :rockon:

The Overeem match up should be interesting

Wally450
06-23-2016, 12:20 PM
Averages nearly a triple double in the Finals.

Gets called Robin.

:facepalm

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 12:34 PM
Averages nearly a triple double in the Finals.

Gets called Robin.

:facepalm

Huh?

Kyrie is superman and Bron is batman or
Bron is superman and Kyrie is batman

Either way, both contributed to the win more so that what would be described as a "robin like" performance.

scuzzy
06-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Straight_ballin no trolling.

Are you a browns and tribe fan?

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 02:32 PM
Straight_ballin no trolling.

Are you a browns and tribe fan?

I'm a native of Cleveland. Yes I'm a fan of the tribe and browns. Been to many games over the years.

And, no... I'm not from Solon although Solon has one of the best school systems in Ohio.

D-Wait
06-23-2016, 02:48 PM
I just had the time of my life yesterday. My finger prints are on the Larry O'brien trophy. What the **** do you want me to do?

Why are you cussing so much? Think of the kids on this board... just like Lebron you are not a good role model to them :D