PDA

View Full Version : Amazing how everyone loves LeBron again

nashwade
06-23-2016, 10:44 AM
The Decision has officially been forgotten

ScalsFan21
06-23-2016, 10:47 AM
LeBron keeps negating the '11 Finals one elite accomplishment at a time, too. Erasing a 3-1 deficit when the team was left for dead makes the net result of '11 almost a wash. Now all of his successes and failures fit so nicely into his all-time compelling story arc. His career is like a great movie that you can't turn away from.

LeBeast.

Kiddlovesnets
06-23-2016, 10:49 AM
Well as a neutral fan we just love whoever is the real winner. If Curry won he'd get the same treatment, but he blew it and it became a different story. Its the king's time now.

Rocketswin2013
06-23-2016, 10:52 AM
no, the people who hate him have just shut the **** up for once. :oldlol:

it seems like his haters flipped. but they are really just gone. in their holes, where they belong.

sd3035
06-23-2016, 10:54 AM
Nobody really cared about the cringeworthy press conference except for butthurt Cavs fans

MP.Trey
06-23-2016, 11:30 AM
no, the people who hate him have just shut the **** up for once. :oldlol:

it seems like his haters flipped. but they are really just gone. in their holes, where they belong.
Bingo.

bond10
06-23-2016, 11:35 AM
He's great, he fulfilled his promise to bring a championship to Cleveland. But now he gotta come back to Miami and fulfill the 7 championships (5 to go).

Straight_Ballin
06-23-2016, 11:37 AM
Nobody really cared about the cringeworthy press conference except for butthurt Cavs fans

I disagree. I think that every fan of the game that understood the importance of not colluding to win strongly despised "the decision" press conference.

Lebron has come a long way since making that mistake, and he learned the error of his ways and understands that he should never have left in the first place.

The motto for Cleveland fans has always been unforgiven until proven.

ortonsaw
06-23-2016, 11:41 AM
everyone? lmao

feyki
06-23-2016, 11:55 AM
I'm not part of everyone :lol

But deserves some respect for his effort . I'm a defensive minded guy in every sport , glad to see him when dominating the finals with his amazing defensive efforts .

Bobcats2013
06-23-2016, 11:59 AM
can u blame the people? he came back to cleveland and delivered them a title. its a great story

only reason i cant stand the nikka right now is becuz hes hogging the spotlight that kyrie deserves. kyrie is the reason they won the title

kamil
06-23-2016, 12:01 PM
can u blame the people? he came back to cleveland and delivered them a title. its a great story

only reason i cant stand the nikka right now is becuz hes hogging the spotlight that kyrie deserves. kyrie is the reason they won the title

Only took 3 tries in Cleveland and 7 in total. Good job, good effort.

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2016, 12:26 PM
Only took 3 tries in Cleveland and 7 in total. Good job, good effort.

Lol, what a salty ass bitch

kamil
06-23-2016, 12:37 PM
Lol, what a salty ass bitch

Your response is salty, clearly triggered.

tomtucker
06-23-2016, 12:44 PM

this is true.........lebron is hailed as the hero, but without kyrie they would not have won, he should have gotten finals mvp.

still, draymond suspension handed cavs the win :facepalm fukk you silver

COnDEMnED
06-23-2016, 01:01 PM
It was funny to see him lose on the Heat, but I don't hate the guy per se. I wouldn't say I'm a fan either. I'd rather see him win in Cleveland than another ring with the Heat though. The talented ones usually get the rings one way or another. It was more about rubbing it in to some of the more extreme trolls. My team nor the Celtics were in this finals, so I didn't really care who wins. I was leaning more to GS because of my loyalty to Lakers past; Luke Walton, Thompsons dad, and The Logo, but it's not so devastating when they lost that I had to hide from an internet forum. That and the GSW players didn't conduct themselves as mature professionals in my opinion. So that was a little off-putting. Ya shrug it off, say congrats to the winners and you move on with life. GS did this to themselves.

hold this L
06-23-2016, 01:12 PM
Winners get loved man. He won, he deserves it. Still don't like him, but I can respekk his name. :pimp:

DCL
06-23-2016, 01:17 PM
when he lost on the heat, people thought it was shocking because they all expected him to win.

but this finals win was even more shocking. very few people believed his team could come back from down 1-3 to steal the larry o'brien. the nails were already firmly in place on the cavs' coffin. but golden state forgot to bring the hammer.

stevieming
06-23-2016, 01:34 PM
I don't.....

I do respect his game more after this championship....

Definitely think this championship out rank all the ones he won at Miami.