PDA

View Full Version : Per Frank Isola, and NY Dailynews, Durant is next on Knicks radar!!!

Knicksfever2010
06-23-2016, 12:51 PM
Attached is the link, basically saying that Phil is hoping Rose, Melo, Porzingis can lure Durant to the bright lights of NYC.

Melo, Durant, Rose, Porzingis. Name me a better big 4?

Uncle Drew
06-23-2016, 12:53 PM
But the Knicks aren't on Durant's radar.

UK2K
06-23-2016, 12:54 PM
Everybody wants Durant...

Not really all that shocking.

Kiddlovesnets
06-23-2016, 12:57 PM

/Thread
:applause:

Knicksfever2010
06-23-2016, 01:09 PM
/Thread
:applause:

Funny how you say you're not a Knicks fan, yet you find your way to every Knick thread. I get it, you're like the boy in 4th grade who says he hates the girl in his class but deep down he likes her. Maybe you have MSG fever? Maybe you go to bed at night w/ a Clyde Frasier jersey on ? Do you refer to your dog as the "master blaster", or maybe as the "neophyte"?

You're such a closet Knick lover. Its quite sad watching you strut around here w/ your fake anti-Knick bravado.

Kiddlovesnets
06-23-2016, 01:15 PM
Funny how you say you're not a Knicks fan, yet you find your way to every Knick thread. I get it, you're like the boy in 4th grade who says he hates the girl in his class but deep down he likes her. Maybe you have MSG fever? Maybe you go to bed at night w/ a Clyde Frasier jersey on ? Do you refer to your dog as the "master blaster", or maybe as the "neophyte"?

You're such a closet Knick lover. Its quite sad watching you strut around here w/ your fake anti-Knick bravado.

The meltdown begins...
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

miggyme1
06-23-2016, 01:19 PM
it would work if melo wasn't there but melo and Durant are just too much alike and then im assuming that would make porzingis the 5??? while him at the five is intriguing I think its better he stay at the 4...let me rephrase that.....PORZINGIS BRINGS MORE VALue TO A TEAM AT THE FOUR RIGHT NOW than the 5

Kingwillball
06-23-2016, 01:21 PM
I also heard Derozen and Beal are targets. Even with one of them plus D12 or Noah

Rose,Derozen/Beal,Melo, Porzinges,D12/Noah

That is a very good lineup top 5 in East.

miggyme1
06-23-2016, 01:28 PM
I also heard Derozen and Beal are targets. Even with one of them plus D12 or Noah

beal is the better fit but he cant stay healthy. derozan is another guy who needs the ball in his hands to be effective so idk if he would fit in the triangle..not a great shooter. Knicks should keep affalo and aim for a big name big man

Kiddlovesnets
06-23-2016, 01:46 PM

Yeah, Knicks sign Derozan for $30m/yr or even better $35m/yr, a genius move that will drive every knicks fan wild. It needs to happen now, for the sake of Knicks fans!
:bowdown:

FreezingTsmoove
06-23-2016, 01:48 PM
Let the record show that I live in Queens NY so I can technically stan for the Knicks without bandwagon backlash :rockon:

Nash
06-23-2016, 01:55 PM
How exactly can you get Durant to the Knicks to play with Rose and Melo when he already has Westbrook and the 3rd best team in the league?

BlazerRed
06-23-2016, 01:58 PM
LOL @ thinking a washed up Rose/Melo can lure Durant :roll: :roll: :roll:

BlakFrankWhite
06-23-2016, 02:34 PM

:lebronamazed:

Dayyum!