PDA

View Full Version : Teams LeBron Beat in the Finals >>> Teams Jordan Beat in the Finals

SilkkTheShocker
06-23-2016, 04:07 PM
91 Lakers- Old, Injured, and Johnson had Aids.
92 Blazers- notorious for choking under pressure
93- No bench at all, and no center to slow Bron or Irving down
96 Sonics- The Clippers now
97 Jazz/98- unimpressive bench/past-prime stockton

12 Thunder - Three Hall of famers with prime Ibaka. People say they were young, but they were in the WCF the year before against Dallas.
13 Spurs- Were being called a historically great team all season. Absolutely dominated the playoffs
16 Warriors- Winning-est regular season of all-time with the unanimous MVP.

Good Lord, LeBron would never lose a Finals if he got to play the scrub Finals teams Jordan did :oldlol: :oldlol:

Nilocon165
06-23-2016, 04:08 PM
All valid point but change the 14 to 16

NBAGOAT
06-23-2016, 04:12 PM
ik i've seen something like this before http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=307337

riseagainst
06-23-2016, 04:15 PM
Great post.

Anyone who says the 90's have stronger competition than today's NBA is just straight delusional. Look at what happened when Jordan faced real tough competition like the Bad Boy Pistons and the Celtics, he got destroyed. When MJ finally got over the hump was when the Pistons were old.

Lebron would have absolutely feasted on those teams.

Trollsmasher
06-23-2016, 04:21 PM
also all the teams LeBron lost to in the Finals were better than any MJ's opponents (with Mavs being an exception but still midtier for Jordan's opponents)

COnDEMnED
06-23-2016, 04:21 PM
To be fair...I think any of the top players of all time could have had success in Jordans place and still won championships under Phil Jackson. Maybe not as many, but a few for sure.

houston
06-23-2016, 04:36 PM
co sign even the teams that Lebron lost too was better than anything Jordan faced. The Finals comp since 2010 up to this point just better period.

2011 Mavs team would beat any Jordan team they beat. Dirk as a number scoring option is a better scorer than Magic,Drexler,Barkley,Kemp,Malone.

Than the 2012 Thunder beat the last 3 NBA Champions that came out the West so they were young but was a legit team.

Nash
06-23-2016, 04:37 PM
inb4 3ball super rage

Just2McFly
06-23-2016, 04:38 PM
You are underrating the Sonics, some coaching adjustments and that series would have went 7. They were a Nasty team, just like the 92 Blazers were body. That team was crazy good. 91 Lakers....eh.... I would need to rewatch them but they seemed like a shell of themselves.

I need to rewatch some the Jazz games because from what I remember when I went back and watch some seasons a couple years ago... they aren't two impressive, they just capitalized on a Western Conference in transition imo. With the Rockets core expiring, Sonics fumbling with bad GM decisions and a lot of young talent learning how to win(Kobe and Shaq, Tim Duncan, KG).

Overall, Stockton and Malone were great, but....ehh..... I'd rather face them instead of Golden State and SAS.

Overall I feel like the West was going through a transition period because if you think about it, that conference was straight up absymal, I'm talking worse than early 2000's East bad during the 80's and a lot of teams long in the tooth(Jazz,Rockets,Lakers,Blazers) got to take advantage of it .

Keno
06-23-2016, 04:39 PM
damn now that i think of it, this is so true. one of lebron's rings > 3 of jordans. therefore, lebron is the goat.

kamil
06-23-2016, 04:48 PM
LOL, LeBron* fans having one big circle jerk. Funny reading these comments.