PDA

View Full Version : What if Ron Artest didn't have a great game 7 in the 2010 Finals?

Nilocon165
06-23-2016, 05:39 PM
How much would that game hurt Kobe's legacy?

Does it already hurt it due to how much better his teammates played than him?

Nilocon165
06-23-2016, 05:45 PM
This and the fake ring from 2002 would be pretty damaging right?

TomCat
06-23-2016, 05:47 PM
Who is Kobe?

Nilocon165
06-23-2016, 05:47 PM
Who is Kobe?
Some rapist.

I think he played basketball too?

TomCat
06-23-2016, 05:51 PM
Some rapist.

I think he played basketball too?

I only know Kobe Tai

riseagainst
06-23-2016, 06:11 PM
His legacy is already questionable because Gasol was supposed to be the FMVP in 2010.

sammichoffate
06-23-2016, 06:22 PM
What if Kyrie didn't do ________ yeah shut the **** up

Nilocon165
06-23-2016, 06:23 PM
What if Kyrie didn't do ________ yeah shut the **** up
Difference: Lebron still had a good game

sammichoffate
06-23-2016, 06:26 PM
Difference: Lebron still had a good gameQuestionable based on the type of player he is and how all his fans want him to shoot over 50% every game. Kobe and Lebron both had decent games based on the circumstances of their game 7's to me though.

branslowski
06-23-2016, 06:40 PM
LeBron won another title, enjoy it, it was well deserved for, but jesus christ the season over now, stop these dumbazz threads. Then you still got trolls saying Gasol should be Finals MVP, no one but the trolls on this forum actually believes that. The season over, I know trolling can be fun, but time to get some sense, Kobe retired and the year is done. It's draft time. Ron Artest da loca.:facepalm

NBAGOAT
06-23-2016, 06:41 PM
LeBron won another title, enjoy it, it was well deserved for, but jesus christ the season over now, stop these dumbazz threads. Then you still got trolls saying Gasol should be Finals MVP, no one but the trolls on this forum actually believes that. The season over, I know trolling can be fun, but time to get some sense, Kobe retired and the year is done. It's draft time. Ron Artest da loca.:facepalm

don't worry, five years from now the Kyrie should've been Finals MVP guys will be loud too :D

branslowski
06-23-2016, 06:51 PM
don't worry, five years from now the Kyrie should've been Finals MVP guys will be loud too :D

I feel you, even I called Kyrie MVP afterwards, but that was just PTSD:lol ....Nearly a week later not caring about trolling Bron stans after smoking loud we all know LeBron deserved MVP, its his team. Just like we all know that he needed Irving to do what he did to win. That shouldn't be a hit against Bron at all. And I'm saying this as someone who will NEVER be a fan of LeBron...I don't like him, or his game, or the way his play just kills superstars. Luckily Kyrie is a gunning 1 on 1 player like Kobe/Jordan who says hell no to being a spot up shooter and plays his game.

Just like neone with a brain knows Shaq didn't carry Kobe to titles. Sh!t 02' playoffs they were both avg 30.1 ppg for christ sakes n trolls here who never watched try to change history due to pure hate.:facepalm

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2016, 07:01 PM
Questionable based on the type of player he is and how all his fans want him to shoot over 50% every game. Kobe and Lebron both had decent games based on the circumstances of their game 7's to me though.

Kobe really didn't have a decent game, when someone who's being argued as best player in the world shoots 6/24 and has twice as many turnovers as assists in Game 7 of the Finals, I'm sorry, that's a bad game. I'm not saying he didn't contribute or wasn't a factor, but he did not play well. Was still much better than Curry's Game 7

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2016, 07:05 PM
Questionable based on the type of player he is and how all his fans want him to shoot over 50% every game. Kobe and Lebron both had decent games based on the circumstances of their game 7's to me though.

stop trying to romanticize 6-24 and grouping Kobe with Bron :oldlol:

LakersDaBEst
06-23-2016, 07:17 PM
Rays 3 and Kyries 3s

Okaaay lmfao