PDA

View Full Version : if lebron wins one more...

Keno
06-23-2016, 11:32 PM
...MVP, championship and finals MVP in the same season (could be next season), is he officially no debate the 2nd greatest player of all time? one more MVP or finals MVP on top of that, I think he's the undisputed goat.

obviously that includes putting up goat numbers like he has been, not no 15 ppg rings like a few other "superstars."

AintNoSunshine
06-24-2016, 12:15 AM
Repeating as champion with yet another MVP-FMVP season, yeah he's officially second GOAT. Nobody can even debate that.

JebronLames
06-24-2016, 12:20 AM
Ugoat

NBAGOAT
06-24-2016, 12:21 AM
no Kareem's long prime and still great playoff performance still gives him a pretty good case over lebron. Lebron's going need like 3-4 more years of like top 5 play to pass him,.

kamil
06-24-2016, 12:30 AM
Shaq has 4 rings
Magic, Kobe and Duncan have 5 each
MJ, Kareem and of course Pippen have 6 each.

LeBron* winning one more will be on Shaq's level. However, LeBron* only earned one of those rings (this year). After the 2010 collusion, it's hard to give him the nod after stacking the deck. That deserves no credit.

Against all of the comparisons, LeBron* is the ONLY player with a losing finals record. At best, he's likely to tie Magic Johnson who went 5/9.

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 12:33 AM
Shaq has 4 rings

LeBron* winning one more will be on Shaq's level. However, LeBron* only earned one of those rings (this year). After the 2010 collusion, it's hard to give him the nod after stacking the deck. That deserves no credit.

Against all of the comparisons, LeBron* is the ONLY player with a losing finals record. At best, he's likely to tie Magic Johnson who went 5/9.
Dummy dope Kamil continues to spread negativity on an all time great? What a doofus! Why can't we all just get along?

RoundMoundOfReb
06-24-2016, 12:35 AM
goat.

kamil
06-24-2016, 12:35 AM
Dummy dope Kamil continues to spread negativity on an all time great? What a doofus! Why can't we all just get along?

So, you have no answer to anything I said?

SouBeachTalents
06-24-2016, 12:36 AM
Shaq has 4 rings

Lol at this clown comparing LeBron's ring count to Pippen

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 12:37 AM
Lol at this clown comparing LeBron's ring count to Pippen
Classless bafoon Kamil doesn't have a clue! A total dope and an overall boring guy.

kamil
06-24-2016, 12:38 AM
Classless bafoon Kamil doesn't have a clue! A total dope and an overall boring guy.

Meltdown!

Dray n Klay
06-24-2016, 12:39 AM
Kamil*, would you like some rogaine?

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 12:40 AM
Meltdown!
Kamil is a totally overrated clown who speaks without knowing the facts. A total goofball!

kamil
06-24-2016, 12:40 AM
Kamil*, would you like some rogaine?

Shouldnt you be asking that your idol LeBron*?

Dray n Klay
06-24-2016, 12:42 AM
Shouldnt you be asking that your idol LeBron*?

Whats your address, East Brunswick? I'll mail some to you.

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 12:45 AM
I just realized that if you read 5 or more of Kamils posts you develop a massive headache! An uninspiring deadbeat with no chance of convinving anyone anything!

Haha!!!

kamil
06-24-2016, 12:52 AM
Whats your address, East Brunswick? I'll mail some to you.

Send some to Cleveland... or is LeBron* exempt from bald jokes for you?

Keno
06-24-2016, 01:20 AM
no Kareem's long prime and still great playoff performance still gives him a pretty good case over lebron. Lebron's going need like 3-4 more years of like top 5 play to pass him,.

Lebron has been a top 3 player in league for almost his entire career showing no signs of slowing down/declining (despite the haters saying he has). seriously wouldn't doubt him going off like he has for another 5 or so years. greatest longetivity in history too, despite being the heaviest out of the top 5.

Mr Feeny
06-24-2016, 01:36 AM
...MVP, championship and finals MVP in the same season (could be next season), is he officially no debate the 2nd greatest player of all time? one more MVP or finals MVP on top of that, I think he's the undisputed goat.

obviously that includes putting up goat numbers like he has been, not no 15 ppg rings like a few other "superstars."

That's a HUGE if. You can't just assume someone is sweeping the MVP awards again and winning b2b titles as lead dog while putting up historical numbers:oldlol:

If he does, then he's undisputed top 2 all time. Nobody who understands basketball would dispute that. But that a big IF. Let's wait and see. You're getting way ahead of yourself.

Ben Simmons
06-24-2016, 01:38 AM
Shaq has 4 rings

Shaq, Kobe and Duncan all have much lesser rings than Lebrons, collusion or not.

Mr Feeny
06-24-2016, 01:38 AM
How much do you guys wanna bet that Nilicone is Donald Trump :lol

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 01:43 AM
How much do you guys wanna bet that Nilicone is Donald Trump :lol
That's what I was going for! Nice catch:applause:

NBAGOAT
06-24-2016, 01:44 AM
Lebron has been a top 3 player in league for almost his entire career showing no signs of slowing down/declining (despite the haters saying he has). seriously wouldn't doubt him going off like he has for another 5 or so years. greatest longetivity in history too, despite being the heaviest out of the top 5.

I wouldn't be surprised either but it hasn't happened yet. Even if he has a great year and wins that ring next year, I'm thinking more like top 3.

riseagainst
06-24-2016, 02:37 AM
He already is undeniably the 2nd GOAT.