PDA

View Full Version : Marc J. Spears: Rajon Rondo has interest in signing with the Brooklyn Nets

k0kakw0rld
06-24-2016, 02:12 PM
Link (http://www.netsdaily.com/2016/6/23/12022474/nba-rumor-rajon-rondo-interested-in-signing-with-the-brooklyn-nets)

I don't know about this dude tho! His great years are way behind him. I need a PG who can shoot. But he could potentially elevate Lopez game. Who by the way is the best Center in East. :cheers:

FireDavidKahn
06-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Rajon Rondo solidifying his desire to never make the playoffs again.

Meticode
06-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Why?! :biggums:

bigkingsfan
06-24-2016, 02:16 PM
You know it's bad when FA rather play for the Kings...

k0kakw0rld
06-24-2016, 04:03 PM
Rajon Rondo solidifying his desire to never make the playoffs again.
Shut up punk

HylianNightmare
06-24-2016, 04:45 PM
Why?

Doranku
06-24-2016, 04:48 PM
Why would ANYONE have interest in singing with the Nets? Do they even have a draft pick this decade?

ScalsFan21
06-24-2016, 04:48 PM
It's rare to find guys that actually show that they want to come to the Nets, that's for sure. I only wish it wasn't always losing players like Rondo and Fright Coward. :lol

Levity
06-24-2016, 04:49 PM
marc spears could have just as easily said "rajon rondo has interest in signing with any team that wants him"

MintBerryCrunch
06-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Why Nets? Outside of Kidd about 15 years ago, that is where point guards go to die.

k0kakw0rld
06-24-2016, 06:54 PM
It's rare to find guys that actually show that they want to come to the Nets, that's for sure. I only wish it wasn't always losing players like Rondo and Fright Coward. :lol
:applause:

alanLA92
06-24-2016, 07:09 PM
I guess he wants to remain in a bottom dweller team.

Wally450
06-24-2016, 08:09 PM
Someone better tell him KG and Pierce don't play there anymore.

Bosnian Sajo
06-24-2016, 08:31 PM
Why Nets? Outside of Kidd about 15 years ago, that is where point guards go to die.

Devin Harris went to the Nets and became an all star.

Devin ****ing Harris. Good move by Rondo.

It's A VC3!!!
06-24-2016, 09:34 PM

every year there are players taking discounts to come to the Nets. Even superstars add the Nets as a go-to team. Even when LeBron was a free agent many years ago he visited with the Nets as a potential suitor.

Nilocon165
06-24-2016, 09:41 PM
every year there are players taking discounts to come to the Nets. Even superstars add the Nets as a go-to team. Even when LeBron was a free agent many years ago he visited with the Nets as a potential suitor.
I haven't been around very long but aren't you the guy who said he was gonna eat out his sister when the nets lost?

FireDavidKahn
06-24-2016, 09:45 PM
Shut up punk
It's true:facepalm

ScalsFan21
06-24-2016, 09:55 PM

I agree with some of that, I'm referring mainly to guys who are true potential impact names. It's always fool's gold like a Rondo type, or in Dwight's case it was back when he was actually good but he shockingly decided to opt IN to the final year of his contract in advance of the deadline for no good reason (still one of the biggest bumbling idiot moves I've ever seen) and that was the dagger for that idea.

And to be honest, I don't think superstars in particular do view BKN as a go-to team. Not right now at least. I mean yeah, LeBron stuck the Nets on his list in '10, but I think we all knew it wasn't going to happen and that it could be argued it was only the idea of the move to Brooklyn that made him do that. Deron Williams was the only guy who I had true high hopes for when he came on board, but even he said he never would have resigned if we weren't going to BK.

King's confounding stupidity and the stigma attached to his pissing away of our draft picks (for two fossils with a year or two left, right smack in the middle of LeBron's prime, no less) has only made this more of an uphill battle for Marks and company. That being said, I'd much prefer we took our chances with other guys wanting to play here than "taking what we can get" and signing a POS like Rajon Rondo. I hope you're right that some franchise players will consider us, because if not we really are screwed if we want to win a championship anytime soon. I just don't have my hopes up. :confusedshrug:

We do have the appeal of being in a big market which is great, because I don't even want to think about how screwed we'd be if we were still in Jersey. That gives the new FO something to work with along with some decent young pieces, but yeah... I don't think this kind of guy is the answer.

Awesomedoers
06-24-2016, 09:59 PM
Sounds like rondo wants to end his career

ThatCoolKid
06-25-2016, 12:11 AM
I haven't been around very long but aren't you the guy who said he was gonna eat out his sister when the nets lost?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297479

It's A VC3!!!
06-25-2016, 10:08 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297479
:lol

that post was edited and re-written by someone else, and i don't know who. funny to see some of those other rage posts though. i can assure you that those days are long over.

Real Men Wear Green
06-25-2016, 08:09 PM
Ainge plant to ensure Celtics tank. :party:

You play checkers. Ainge plays chess.