PDA

View Full Version : Curry had more turnovers than assists in the 2016 finals

Micku
06-24-2016, 05:35 PM
As a MVP point guard? All he was doing out there was shooting.

Overall turnovers:
Overall Assists:

Game averages:
4.3 turnovers per game
3.7 assists per game.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2016-nba-finals-cavaliers-vs-warriors.html

As a MVP point guard doe. He averaged 6.7 apg in the regular season. What happened? How can this happen??

RoundMoundOfReb
06-24-2016, 05:41 PM
LeBron (Amazing) Happened

raprap
06-24-2016, 06:11 PM
Hero ball :facepalm

STATUTORY
06-24-2016, 06:23 PM
and some players have more asterisks than rings

:confusedshrug:

KirbyPls
06-24-2016, 06:36 PM

Meltdown.

warriorfan
06-24-2016, 06:39 PM

Overall turnovers:
Overall Assists:

Game averages:
4.3 turnovers per game
3.7 assists per game.
http://www.basketball-reference.com/playoffs/2016-nba-finals-cavaliers-vs-warriors.html

As a MVP point guard doe. He averaged 6.7 apg in the regular season. What happened? How can this happen??

This may have had something to do with it

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/m_8DziMFB8s/maxresdefault.jpg

scuzzy
06-24-2016, 06:49 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l41Ygl0PP0EKUjONO/giphy.gif

Mr Feeny
06-24-2016, 06:51 PM
King thick happened :lebronamazed:

Hoopz2332
09-01-2016, 11:53 AM
:lol

Screamin A Smit
09-01-2016, 12:44 PM
:lol

LostCause
09-01-2016, 12:49 PM
Curry was without question a different player than he was in the RS. Dude during the RS deserved the UMVP (Didn't deserve to be the 1st ever, many others did before him but just because they didn't get it doesn't mean he didn't deserve it. No one else was close). He was doing unreal shit almost nightly and his confidence was in another galaxy

Never got that feeling from him during the playoffs, where his great performances weren't nearly as good as they were in the RS and they were more scarce. . Whatever the reason was (Injury, Fatigue, Defense, Pressure) it just wasn't the same. Kind of feel cheated we didn't get to see Curry at his best dueling Bron at his best. Bottom line is Bron started slow in the Finals but brought his A game, Curry never really did

EDIT: For the insecure, this doesn't mean I'm downplaying Lebron

BigKAT
09-01-2016, 01:30 PM
Curry was without question a different player than he was in the RS. Dude during the RS deserved the UMVP (Didn't deserve to be the 1st ever, many others did before him but just because they didn't get it doesn't mean he didn't deserve it. No one else was close). He was doing unreal shit almost nightly and his confidence was in another galaxy

Never got that feeling from him during the playoffs, where his great performances weren't nearly as good as they were in the RS and they were more scarce. . Whatever the reason was (Injury, Fatigue, Defense, Pressure) it just wasn't the same. Kind of feel cheated we didn't get to see Curry at his best dueling Bron at his best. Bottom line is Bron started slow in the Finals but brought his A game, Curry never really did

Accurate.

J Shuttlesworth
09-01-2016, 02:10 PM

Yes, that is also Curry

Cold soul
09-01-2016, 02:51 PM
Curry laid an egg non factor in Finals and for most part no show in playoffs. He flat out chocked.

Mr Feeny
09-01-2016, 03:05 PM
Curry laid an egg non factor in Finals and for most part no show in playoffs. He flat out chocked.

He'll still surpass Kobe all time next summer :lebronamazed:

bond10
09-01-2016, 03:49 PM

This. But I AM downplaying Lebron. Everyone claiming this is the GOAT season needs to calm their asses down as it's more of a choke job by GSW than some heroic come back.

Mr Feeny
09-01-2016, 03:51 PM
This. But I AM downplaying Lebron. Everyone claiming this is the GOAT season needs to calm their asses down as it's more of a choke job by GSW than some heroic come back.Sorry but it was definitely the greatest finals performance ever and is the reason lebron is already considered a top 3 goat at the age of 31:applause:

Jasper
09-01-2016, 06:53 PM

Overall turnovers:
Overall Assists:

Game averages:
4.3 turnovers per game
3.7 assists per game.

Thought I saw that all year... doesn't believe in the pass, shoot from 1/2 court is better.:confusedshrug: