PDA

View Full Version : Is there any better feeling than having a girl sneak-admire your package?

Jameerthefear
06-25-2016, 06:00 PM
Lebron Family knows this feeling. Kobe fans probably don't.

Nilocon165
06-25-2016, 06:29 PM
I was always known by my friend group to have the biggest dick.

I'm not even sure I have friends now :roll:

Akrazotile
06-25-2016, 06:36 PM

It's kinda crazy, because you know how girls that live together eventually have their period cycles sync up? Well I kid you not, the girl I've been seeing has actually noticed an increase in my package size, since Lebron won the championship. Which is crazy, because I thought I'd noticed the same thing, but figured it had to be my imagination. But she's noticed it, too. That's how tight-knit and magical the LB Fam is. It's some real Green Mile shit, I swear. Lebron's girth, literally and figuratively, makes us ALL thicker.

And my package was already just about all she could handle, even before Lebron's GOAT finals performance. But now she's just straight gushing rivers when I go up in there :lol

What a time...

Draz
06-25-2016, 08:35 PM
Nah not much since I'm a grower :(

Jasper
06-25-2016, 08:36 PM
weak feelin' for an OP

I prefer a hummer ,or a lay:pimp:

Real14
06-25-2016, 08:53 PM
weak feelin' for an OP

I prefer a hummer ,or a lay:pimp:
Yea sad that the OP is 45 too. Hope he get puhcee one day.

scuzzy
06-26-2016, 12:47 AM
It's kinda crazy, because you know how girls that live together eventually have their period cycles sync up? Well I kid you not, the girl I've been seeing has actually noticed an increase in my package size, since Lebron won the championship. Which is crazy, because I thought I'd noticed the same thing, but figured it had to be my imagination. But she's noticed it, too. That's how tight-knit and magical the LB Fam is. It's some real Green Mile shit, I swear. Lebron's girth, literally and figuratively, makes us ALL thicker.

And my package was already just about all she could handle, even before Lebron's GOAT finals performance. But now she's just straight gushing rivers when I go up in there :lol

What a time...:roll: :roll: :roll:

poido123
06-26-2016, 12:51 AM

Have you used this package you speak of yet Jameer?

Then what's the point.

Real14
06-26-2016, 01:47 AM
Have you used this package you speak of yet Jameer?

Then what's the point.
Yea... he use it on himself.

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 01:51 AM
You guys are f*cking losers trying to shit talk someone who just finished high school. :facepalm

And it's not even in a funny or clever way, you're just being assholes.

Doesn't help either that Real14 is a 30 year old man who uses bad grammar and fakkit slang because he thinks it's cool

Real14
06-26-2016, 01:54 AM
You guys are f*cking losers trying to shit talk someone who just finished high school. :facepalm

And it's not even in a funny or clever way, you're just being assholes.

Doesn't help either that Real14 is a 30 year old man who uses bad grammar and fakkit slang because he thinks it's cool
Get off my dick already man and stop hating on a REAL niguh. Jaqueer is obviously in his 40s.

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 02:04 AM
Get off my dick already man and stop hating on a REAL niguh. Jaqueer is obviously in his 40s.
How tf do you have any evidence of that?

And I see you're back with the cringe inducing nicknames like usual

Real14
06-26-2016, 02:07 AM
How tf do you have any evidence of that?

And I see you're back with the cringe inducing nicknames like usual
That niguh was 16 for years then all of a sudden became 17 and 18. I don't believe that Jabitch for nothing. Why u protecting that pedo tho?:lol

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 02:18 AM
That niguh was 16 for years then all of a sudden became 17 and 18. I don't believe that Jabitch for nothing. Why u protecting that pedo tho?:lol
It has less to do with me protecting him and more to do with you being a fakkit. You're not funny, clever, interesting or likable as a poster to me.

Real14
06-26-2016, 02:31 AM
It has less to do with me protecting him and more to do with you being a fakkit. You're not funny, clever, interesting or likable as a poster to me.
Cuz you're a hating ass bitch that's why. You're not funny or likeable at all and never had 1 classic thread. Is that niguh your boyfriend or something? :lol

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 02:33 AM
Cuz you're a hating ass bitch that's why. You're not funny or likeable at all and never had 1 classic thread. Is that niguh your boyfriend or something? :lol
please link me to yours

Jameerthefear
06-26-2016, 02:36 AM

What a time...
Good call. Noticed my girth has definitely increased. I looked on the web and they said if you can't fit your dick inside a toilet paper roll, you have above average girth. That shit ain't fittin bro!!

Jameerthefear
06-26-2016, 02:37 AM
Yea sad that the OP is 45 too. Hope he get puhcee one day.
The sad reality is that you're a 30 year old loser and I'm 18 :oldlol:

CarlosBoozer
06-26-2016, 03:13 AM
Holy sh*t, can you f*cking learn how to speak english? :facepalm

Real14
06-26-2016, 03:21 AM
Holy sh*t, can you f*cking learn how to speak english? :facepalm
I guess your bitch ass can't read. What happened to you man? You used to be a cool poster now you're a Bron Stan all of a sudden. Be yourself.

Meticode
06-26-2016, 03:58 AM
Yes, there's a better feeling. That feeling would be if you have intercourse with the girl you're attracted too and she's got her mouth on your package.

Real14
06-26-2016, 04:05 AM
please link me to yours
FTE 2 shits all over your ISH career.

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 09:14 AM
FTE 2 shits all over your ISH career.
LMAO IM DYING I JUST LOOKED UT UP AND ITS JUST PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO SHUT THE **** AND SAYING HOW MUCH OF A LOSER YOU ARE

tomtucker
06-26-2016, 11:17 AM
Yes, there's a better feeling. That feeling would be if you have intercourse with the girl you're attracted too and she's got her mouth on your package.

yeah, but the thought about her being your sister will still be in the back of your mind.....will make it difficult to enjoy it 100%

or maybe jameer has no such scruples

Real14
06-26-2016, 04:31 PM
LMAO IM DYING I JUST LOOKED UT UP AND ITS JUST PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO SHUT THE **** AND SAYING HOW MUCH OF A LOSER YOU ARE
So you purposely not read the comments from people who like the thread? Stop hating bro, you wish u had a classic thread like me. Besides being a Bron nut hugger, what else u got?:lol

Nick Young
06-26-2016, 04:34 PM
Leave Jameer alone. Dude is like 17 years old. Do you feel cool bullying teenagers online?

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 04:42 PM
So you purposely not read the comments from people who like the thread? Stop hating bro, you wish u had a classic thread like me. Besides being a Bron nut hugger, what else u got?:lol
I love how you act like ISH is a competition and I'm trying to "build a legacy" :roll: :roll:

GINOBILI!
06-26-2016, 04:43 PM
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/69083085.jpg