PDA

View Full Version : The New York Knicks have earned their way onto Durant's radar

STATUTORY
06-26-2016, 12:50 AM
The New York Knicks have earned their way onto Durant's radar, having traded for Derrick Rose recently to create quite the combination with Carmelo Anthony and Kristaps Porzingis. Yet as of now, it remains to be seen how that particular scenario will be handled. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the private nature of the situation.

Derrick Rose, Carmelo, now Durant and possibly Dwight

Knicks collecting players that have proven to not be able to beat Lebron :applause:

NugzFan
06-26-2016, 12:53 AM
eventhough it wont happen, I kinda hope it does.

im pretty sure getting rose has not piqued durants interest

bigkingsfan
06-26-2016, 12:54 AM
Sign WB and tell Rose to fk off next season...

ScalsFan21
06-26-2016, 12:56 AM
I hate the Knicks.

I absolutely hate the Knicks.

I hate the Red Sox and I hate the Knicks. I don't think there's any chance he leaves OKC but if somehow they get Durant I'm going to be furious. The Knicks CAN NOT win a title before we do or I'll never hear the end of it from my orange and blue friends and family. Screw the Knicks, screw the Knicks. This can't happen.

LeBron, you know what to do here. Continue to exhibit ownership over these guys that you're collectively like 23834-1 against all-time in playoff series.

FireDavidKahn
06-26-2016, 01:00 AM
:oldlol:

Good luck

:roll:

PATHETIC

jlip
06-26-2016, 01:03 AM
Derrick Rose, Carmelo, now Durant and possibly Dwight

Knicks collecting players that have proven to not be able to beat Lebron :applause:

Dwight's team has actually beaten Lebron's team. See 2009 ECF.

dazzer87
06-26-2016, 01:10 AM
How sad are the lakers....where FT35 turn them down for a interview but will give the Knicks a interview........:roll:

bluechox2
06-26-2016, 01:11 AM
Melo and durant had dinner last night in NYC

Akrazotile
06-26-2016, 01:14 AM

That series wasn't Dwight beating Lebron.

It was Lebron's teammates beating themselves :facepalm

scuzzy
06-26-2016, 01:18 AM
How sad are the lakers....where FT35 turn them down for a interview but will give the Knicks a interview........:roll:
:lol

bluechox2
06-26-2016, 01:19 AM
:lol
he dont wanna get snitched on...

jlip
06-26-2016, 01:31 AM
That series wasn't Dwight beating Lebron.

It was Lebron's teammates beating themselves :facepalm

:confusedshrug:

Akrazotile
06-26-2016, 01:36 AM
:confusedshrug:

Yeah, but bro. Come on. Youre makin it sound like that loss was on LeThick, when clearly it wasnt.

Stringer Bell
06-26-2016, 01:55 AM
I hate the Knicks.

I absolutely hate the Knicks.

I hate the Red Sox and I hate the Knicks. I don't think there's any chance he leaves OKC but if somehow they get Durant I'm going to be furious. The Knicks CAN NOT win a title before we do or I'll never hear the end of it from my orange and blue friends and family. Screw the Knicks, screw the Knicks. This can't happen.

LeBron, you know what to do here. Continue to exhibit ownership over these guys that you're collectively like 23834-1 against all-time in playoff series.

:oldlol:

I don't hate the Knicks but they are fun to make fun of, because they are the Knicks.

90s Knicks fans are perhaps the funniest because they are so delusional.