PDA

View Full Version : 1993 Rex Chapman vs. 2032 Kobe.... Who wins?

catzhernandez
06-26-2016, 01:50 AM
I mean, it's Rex in his prime vs. a 56 year old Kobe....

Right? This is how the NBA forum works these days right? Funny?

No, it's crap.

scuzzy
06-26-2016, 01:55 AM
Meltdown

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 02:06 AM
nikka wut

catzhernandez
06-26-2016, 02:24 AM
nikka wut
What on earth do you post 25 times a day about? Christ.

The NBA forum is all trolls these days. Like Wtf happened? And I'm not even saying you dude, though 25 posts a day is crazy... But this forum was so much fun and maybe it's because I'm in a shit mood... But I come to scope this place out night after night and it's the same Curry/LeBron/Kobe/GOAT threads. On repeat. I don't get it. ISH is sick right now. And these ****ing trolls love this exact reaction. But ****, it's pitifully weak the crap that gets put into threads day after ****ing day.

inclinerator
06-26-2016, 02:27 AM
#striveforgreatness

Nilocon165
06-26-2016, 02:27 AM
What on earth do you post 25 times a day about? Christ.

The NBA forum is all trolls these days. Like Wtf happened? And I'm not even saying you dude, though 25 posts a day is crazy... But this forum was so much fun and maybe it's because I'm in a shit mood... But I come to scope this place out night after night and it's the same Curry/LeBron/Kobe/GOAT threads. On repeat. I don't get it. ISH is sick right now. And these ****ing trolls love this exact reaction. But ****, it's pitifully weak the crap that gets put into threads day after ****ing day.
Meltdown.

And yeah I just started posting like crazy after the cavs won the title it'll go down soon