PDA

View Full Version : Imagine the shit Kobe/LeBron/Durant would've gotten for this

Uncle Drew
06-26-2016, 05:51 PM
- 73 wins in the regular season
- Unanimous MVP
- Up 3-1 in the Finals
- 17 points in G7 on terrible efficiency.

How come Cucky keeps dodging bullets and doesn't get nearly as much blame, hate, whatever as the other, earlier mentioned guys?

LebronsHairline
06-26-2016, 06:00 PM
- Unanimous MVP
- Up 3-1 in the Finals

How come Cucky keeps dodging bullets and doesn't get nearly as much blame, hate, whatever as the other, earlier mentioned guys?

Cuzz there were no expectations for Curry. He went hot out of nowhere.

TommyGriffin
06-26-2016, 06:02 PM
Drew, Curry suffered a knee injury during the playoffs. He played fine last year when he wasn't injured. The only difference between this year and last year for him was that injury.

Uncle Drew
06-26-2016, 06:03 PM
There was no injury. Dude was doing 360 dunks in pregame warmups. Get out of here.

Ca$H
06-26-2016, 06:04 PM
- Unanimous MVP
- Up 3-1 in the Finals

Curry has no physical advantages. He is 6'3" 180 pounds. He looks like a small child. He was never suppose to be as good as he is so everything he accomplishes seems like an unexpected bonus. Kobe and especially Bran were compared to Jordan when they were teenagers so any failure to reach those expectations means they will be criticized.

Trollsmasher
06-26-2016, 06:05 PM
nobody in the media would give a shit if Durant or Kobe did this:confusedshrug:

TommyGriffin
06-26-2016, 06:05 PM
There was no injury. Dude was doing 360 dunks in pregame warmups. Get out of here.
You are being an embarrassment to Cav fans with your immature attitude. We won man, we don't have to lie about the circumstances which we won in. Grow up!

34-24 Footwork
06-26-2016, 06:06 PM
Same reason why no one criticizes Chris Paul.

We don't hold point guards to the same standard or expectation because of their limited capability/size/position.

That's it.

Uncle Drew
Curry has no physical advantages. He is 6'3" 180 pounds. He looks like a small child. He was never suppose to be as good as he is so everything he accomplishes seems like an unexpected bonus. Kobe and especially Bran were compared to Jordan when they were teenagers so any failure to reach those expectations means they will be criticized.
Cucky got comparisons with Jordan also. People were even starting to say he was the best PG ever after Magic. :roll:

scuzzy
Because it was Lebron that scratched, clawed and beat the GOAT team

And not so much the Warriors beating themselves

the masses are celebrating greatness rather than failure

TommyGriffin
06-26-2016, 06:07 PM
Because it was Lebron that scratched, clawed and beat the GOAT team

And not so much the Warriors beating themselves

the masses are celebrating greatness rather than failure
I would be on board for this narrative if LeBron didn't complain to Silver to get Green suspended. I wish he never did that, it really tainted the win for us.

34-24 Footwork
06-26-2016, 06:07 PM
nobody in the media would give a shit if Durant or Kobe did this:confusedshrug:

You criticize Kobe for a bad finals when he was intentionally injured in 2000 :lol

Save the bullshit, little man.

ArbitraryWater
06-26-2016, 06:10 PM
Same reason why no one criticizes Chris Paul.

We don't hold point guards to the same standard or expectation because of their limited capability/size/position.

That's it.

from the same guy who said Curry > Bron lol.. where did the expectations go lil man?

scuzzy
06-26-2016, 06:11 PM
I would be on board for this narrative if LeBron didn't complain to Silver to get Green suspended. I wish he never did that, it really tainted the win for us.

I wish green didn't do that either, he was a lock for FMVP

34-24 Footwork
06-26-2016, 06:12 PM
from the same guy who said Curry > Bron lol.. where did the expectations go lil man?

Lol. I don't take posters like you seriously, little boy. I troll here because it gets your panties in a bunch.

It's been a nice summer thus far

:cheers: