PDA

View Full Version : I had a Grade 1 MCL sprain last night while playing bball

Dray n Klay
06-26-2016, 09:00 PM
Had it diagnosed later

Honestly I didn't feel anything. I didn't even know it was a sprain until it was diagnosed. Kept playing bball hours after the injury.

I felt 100%, I could play fine, and felt no pain in my knee

Even today I feel fine.

IllegalD
06-26-2016, 09:02 PM
Had it diagnosed later

Honestly I didn't feel anything. I didn't even know it was a sprain until it was diagnosed. Kept playing bball hours after the injury.

Even today I feel fine.

Almost 18 posts per day of melting down. (on just this one account).

Making progress on that GED, huh Simon? :banana: :oldlol: :lol

Dray n Klay
06-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Almost 18 posts per day of melting down. (on just this one account).

Making progress on that GED, huh Simon? :banana: :oldlol: :lol

How did you figure out I was Budadiii?

:hammertime: :hammertime:

Rent free

IllegalD
06-26-2016, 09:07 PM
How did you figure out I was Budadiii?

Rent free

Easy. How many other bipolar, inbred, highschool-dropouts from Wichita who went from stanning Durant to LeBron you think exist?

LeBron23 exposed your identity a long time ago, Simon, baby-boy.

:banana: :applause:

scuzzy
06-26-2016, 09:12 PM
Damn bro, sure your okay?

Are you sure you don't need a feeding tube?

I'm free tomorrow if you need me to build you a wheelchair ramp to your yacht

warriorfan
06-26-2016, 09:16 PM
more cringeworthy posts about you guys pretending to have lives

nice :lol

DirkNowitzki41
good to hear man. grade 1 mcl sprains are very very minor, especially for a normal person like yourself, let alone a professional athlete.

unfortunately for myself, I fractured my kneecap about 5 months ago and I can barely even jog. Wont be 100% till next April. Same with my brother and his separated shoulder. Out for months

IllegalD
Damn bro, sure your okay?

Are you sure you don't need a feeding tube?

I'm free tomorrow if you need me to build you a wheelchair ramp to your yacht

Switched accounts already, eh...?

:banana: :lol :roll:

:yaohappy:

oh the horror
06-26-2016, 09:27 PM
This guy posts 17 times a day, on one of his accounts on here.

Let's all think about that.

Fudge
06-26-2016, 09:38 PM
good to hear man. grade 1 mcl sprains are very very minor, especially for a normal person like yourself, let alone a professional athlete.

unfortunately for myself, I fractured my kneecap about 5 months ago and I can barely even jog. Wont be 100% till next April. Same with my brother and his separated shoulder. Out for months
Damn. Keep your head up brother.

D&K, head up. Glad it wasn't a tear.

JohnMax
06-26-2016, 09:44 PM
This board would be dead without Dray n Klay and his alts.

Dray n Klay
06-26-2016, 09:49 PM

KiiiiNG
06-26-2016, 09:51 PM
I commend you for getting your knee checked out for general soreness. Most would've just played it off and forgot about it. But you made sure you knew exactly what was going on.... :applause:

Thankfully this time it was just an mcl sprain.. which is nothing.. and you literally can start playing 100% immediately, but if you tore something and kept playing you could've risked permanent damage. Better safe than sorry, so good job bro. Glad it was nothing.

Dray n Klay
06-26-2016, 10:24 PM
I commend you for getting your knee checked out for general soreness. Most would've just played it off and forgot about it. But you made sure you knew exactly what was going on.... :applause:

Thankfully this time it was just an mcl sprain.. which is nothing.. and you literally can start playing 100% immediately, but if you tore something and kept playing you could've risked permanent damage. Better safe than sorry, so good job bro. Glad it was nothing.

Thanks for the well wishes bro :cheers:

Its alright, and I didnt feel anything, and played the same even with it.

Thankfully I'm not a beige colored beta b*tch :hammertime: :yaohappy: :hammertime:

RoundMoundOfReb
06-26-2016, 10:26 PM
Grade 1 MCL sprain is basically not even an injury.

GINOBILI!
06-26-2016, 10:45 PM
Had it diagnosed later

Even today I feel fine.
You are so full of shit. You didn't feel anything but you still got an exam to see if you had an injury? :hammerhead:

Dray n Klay
06-26-2016, 10:50 PM
You are so full of shit. You didn't feel anything but you still got an exam to see if you had an injury? :hammerhead:

I felt a tweak so I wanted to take some precaution.

It couldve been a torn Achilles tendon or something, I wouldnt have felt it but it could have ruined my playing days.

Thankfully I got it checked, and was diagnosed with a grade 1 MCL sprain (which isnt even a real injury tbh)

I asked the doctor how long it would last, the doctor said 1 week AT MOST, and even during the injury I was free to play basketball, no symptoms whatsoever.

I got injured yesterday, and I feel completely fine today, no pain whatsoever.

I don't even consider myself 'injured' tbh.

Maybe the MCL sprain thing is just a myth created by doctors to charge for prescriptions.

GrapeApe
06-26-2016, 11:17 PM
D-Wade's knee laughs at Curry's knee. He's got no cartilage in his left knee and he's played his entire career without a lateral meniscus. A grade 1 MCL sprain is the paper cut of knee injuries.

GINOBILI!
06-26-2016, 11:49 PM
I felt a tweak so I wanted to take some precaution.

It couldve been a torn Achilles tendon or something, I wouldnt have felt it but it could have ruined my playing days.

Thankfully I got it checked, and was diagnosed with a grade 1 MCL sprain (which isnt even a real injury tbh)

This dumbass doesn't even know the MCL and the Achilles tendon are in different parts of the body. :roll:

coin24
06-26-2016, 11:49 PM
At most he banged his knee under the table when his mom yelled at him to leave the basement for once you little virgin fgt:oldlol:

As if this loser plays ball, let alone have any friends to play with.. Has to man his 30 accounts on here

Asiantastic
06-27-2016, 05:28 AM
This board would be dead without Dray n Klay and his alts.

Exactly why Jeff won't permaban him and his 10+ ults. Gotta get dat money.

Gileraracer
06-27-2016, 06:50 AM
Only BBALL you ever played was on NBA 2K