PDA

View Full Version : As a Kobe fan, I admit LeBron is already top 5

KOBE143
06-27-2016, 04:52 AM
His finals performance was MJ/Kobe esque.. That was really amazing, truly legendary performance.. It's really hard to admit but Lebron is the Kobe of this generation minus the clutch and alpha mentality.. I believe the torch has been passed to LeBron not to Curry... Congrats to LeBron and his fans.. Now you are witnessing the Kobe of this generation..

Top 5
1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. Kobe
4. Magic
5. LeBron

Welcome to the top 5 family LeBron!!

LeBron/Kobe fam stay winning!! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

JebronLames
06-27-2016, 04:56 AM
His finals performance was MJ/Kobe esque.. That was really amazing, truly legendary performance.. It's really hard to admit but Lebron is the Kobe of this generation minus the clutch and alpha mentality.. I believe the torch has been passed to LeBron not to Curry... Congrats to LeBron and his fans.. Now you are witnessing the Kobe of this generation..

Top 12
1. MJ
2. KAJ
12. Kobe
4. Magic
5. LeBron

:cheers: :applause:

KOBE143
06-27-2016, 05:00 AM
:cheers: :applause:

We stay winning :cheers:

Curry fam stay losing :lol

Quickening
06-27-2016, 05:05 AM
We cannot have top 3 all time blood mixing with 12be, sorry bro... Application denied.

KOBE143
06-27-2016, 05:31 AM
We cannot have top 3 all time blood mixing with 12be, sorry bro... Application denied.

Bro dont be a hater.. I already stop hating LeBron.. Set your heart free.. Accept Kobe as the Holy Father and LeBron as the Holy son in your heart and you will live a happy life forever.. :lol

JohnMax
06-27-2016, 05:43 AM
LePeyton Manning was carried by Kyrie Irving.

Gileraracer
06-27-2016, 05:44 AM
LePeyton Manning was carried by Kyrie Irving.

This. Career loser saved by Kyrie.

KOBE143
06-27-2016, 05:49 AM
Please no trolls or haters here.. This is a legit LeBron appreciation thread for making it to top 5..

Again welcome to the top 5 family LeBron.. :bowdown:

ArbitraryWater
06-27-2016, 07:38 AM
Bro dont be a hater.. I already stop hating LeBron.. Set your heart free.. Accept Kobe as the Holy Father and LeBron as the Holy son in your heart and you will live a happy life forever.. :lol

http://r28.imgfast.net/users/2813/22/97/24/smiles/2238782717.gif

jstern
06-27-2016, 07:56 AM
This is the 2nd thread in the last day where a stan makes such a thread for the sole purpose of showing Kobe as number one all time, or in this case number 3. Trying to make people forget about 12thbe. The first thread didn't mention Kobe in the title, but the list had Kobe as number one. The list got ridiculed because of it. So perhaps it was an alt of Kobe143, and since he knows Kobe being placed number one is going to get ridiculed, he's now trying Kobe at number 3.

I predict this is going to be a common thing this summer, with Kobe stans making dozens of threads with Kobe being placed top 5. It worked before. I remember the days when on ISH Kobe wasn't on anyone's top ten list, other than Kobe stans here and there. And then there was this coordinated push of Kobe stans just saying it over and over, and making thread after thread of unrelated topic with Kobe being placed in the top ten. Then a few months later non Kobe stans were starting to place Kobe in the top ten.

Then it was such a surprised here when most Sport media outlet had Kobe around number 12th all time. But only on ISH.

I also remember a time when most people top ten list had Bird ahead of Magic, and then a year later it was the other way around.

People are easily influenced and are just repeating each other when it comes to these list. So that's why a strong coordinated Kobe stan push can actually work. Bird at one point had the momentum, the vast majority had him ahead of Magic, then all of a sudden Magic got a little push and hasn't looked back in years.

AintNoSunshine
06-27-2016, 10:16 AM
:oldlol: :oldlol: Kobe esque

In this past Finals alone Lebron had 3 games greater than any game Kobe has ever played in the Finals in his entire career.

KOBE143
06-27-2016, 10:39 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzz

Stop hating, just appreciate greatness.. :rockon:

Sakkreth
06-27-2016, 11:20 AM
Not that I agree with OP (on Kobe being top3), but I gotta admit he's ****ing funny :D

tmacattack33
06-27-2016, 11:32 AM

Top 5
1. MJ
2. KAJ
3. Kobe
4. Magic
5. LeBron

Stopped reading right there. SMH

Lebronxrings
06-27-2016, 01:28 PM
Kobe stans turning on each other. :banana: :banana:

Kiddlovesnets
06-27-2016, 01:29 PM
Well Kobe is nowhere near top 3, hes around 12-13 all time. ESPN had him at #12, SporsIllustrated had him at #12, and RealGM voting had him at #13. If you analyze this, you will realize that media/fans had Kobe consistently at around 12-13, there aint even much deviation in the rankings.

Mr Feeny
06-27-2016, 03:42 PM

:roll:

FKAri
06-27-2016, 06:17 PM
Lebron/Kobe fam?

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/even_possible_aliens.gif

KOBE143
06-28-2016, 03:20 AM
Top 5
1. MJ -> MJ 2 letters it means at worst he's top 2
2. KAJ -> 3 letters at worst top 3
3. Kobe -> 4 letters at worst top 4
4. Magic -> 5 letters at worst top 5
5. LeBron -> 6 letters at worst top 6

This alone proves this is a very legitimate top 5.. Noone can deny this absolute fact.. Only haters and trolls would not believe this.. :bowdown: